Explain your favourite Whale

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Whales are perhaps the most awesome mammals on the planet. They're huge, they sing and they don't make stupid reality TV shows that make others want to hang themselves.

But we all have a favourite whale, don't we? What whale do you find the most mesmerising, the one whale you always turn to in time of need? Why is it that you find that one interesting? Is it that you're a whale biologist and don't need to explain yourself since you're a whale biologist, or is it that fact that you could probably swim down the veins of a blue whale, and the fact it's heart can weigh about the same as a mini cooper?

In case you can't tell, I love the blue whale for the sole reason that the Blue Whale is one big mammal.

So, what's your favourite whale? It's not like you're going to be doing anything more important on these forums.

Calumon: Wow, that heart almost weighs as much as Jack's tooshie! :3

Gotta be the Orca. I know it's a dolphin, but whales and dolphins are basicly the same thing.

Just look at the god damn creatures, they are also called Killer Whales, witch is just even more awesome.

Have to go with Sperm Whales, for the whole fighting with Giant squid thing, which is awesome.

Easily narwhals. I mean, they have horns, and they're pretty funky looking as a rule.

Also, how many marine mammals have jazz songs about them? :3

Killer Whale FTW!

They are really smart, playful, and look cool. Oh and they are really nasty evil bastards who throw about baby seals. Seriously, google that if you have never seen a pair of Orcas playing tennis with a seal pup. Actual don't google it, it's awful. They are not to be fucked with.

Narwhal, because it's a fucking sea unicorn.

Yeah Orca's all the way.... Not just because of Free Willy I swear!

They are fearsomely intelligent predators who can think, co-ordinate with eachother and execute plans without the need for trial and error... I'll look for an example clip...

Beluga whales. The cutest and derpiest looking whales ever. They're like fat albino dolphins.

I wuv em :3

in spoilers cuz the pic is kinda big

Jack and Calumon:
Whales are perhaps the most awesome mammals on the planet.

I feel this to be a disingenuous assertion. For you see, not only are whales not the best mammals on the planet, they are not even the best mammals within the ocean. That honour, goes to Sharktopus.

'But Fargo!' You yell, while simultaneously gasping at my unabashed handsomeness 'Sharktopus isn't a mammal!'

To which I say - shut up. Yes it is.

I'd say the innocent sperm whale because of it's eagerness to make friends with the huge orb coming toward him very fast

Kasurami:

Jack and Calumon:
Whales are perhaps the most awesome mammals on the planet.

I feel this to be a disingenuous assertion. For you see, not only are whales not the best mammals on the planet, they are not even the best mammals within the ocean. That honour, goes to Sharktopus.

'But Fargo!' You yell, while simultaneously gasping at my unabashed handsomeness 'Sharktopus isn't a mammal!'

To which I say - shut up. Yes it is.

Seems legit

OT: Killer whales. I always had an admiration to those seal eating, magnificent bastards

What no whale shark?

Because its a whale and a shark!

That's easy; the killer whale from Street Sharks
Fuck yeah!

Hazy992:
That's easy; the killer whale from Street Sharks
Fuck yeah!

Omg, I remember those! awesome sausage....

Hazy992:
snip
Fuck yeah!

I think you mean JAWSOME!!!!!

Don Savik:

Hazy992:
snip
Fuck yeah!

I think you mean JAWSOME!!!!!

*puts on sunglasses*

The humpback whale, because Star Trek: The Voyage Home.

Went whale watching in Iceland a couple of years ago and saw a pair of humpbacks just chilling near the surface. Got really close and saw them dive and everything. I was ecstatic, and I'm not gonna lie, it was largely due to Star Trek :P

Um...giant mermaid whales, or werewhales?

Hmmm...
Narwhals, Orcas, or Sperm whales.

I don't know which to choose.

All of you are horribly misinformed. Every last species of whale is made up of dickmongering, hateful creatures. None of them deserve to live. I can't believe you've all been so misinformed. There are no cute whales. There are no nice whales.
THERE ARE ONLY BASTARDS AMONG A BASTARD-FILLED GENE POOL WHEN IT COMES TO WHALES.
*walks off muttering*

Sperm whales

And that's because Monstro is one fucking scary son of a bitch.

He made me scared of open water before I even saw Jaws.

Neonbob:
All of you are horribly misinformed. Every last species of whale is made up of dickmongering, hateful creatures. None of them deserve to live. I can't believe you've all been so misinformed. There are no cute whales. There are no nice whales.
THERE ARE ONLY BASTARDS AMONG A BASTARD-FILLED GENE POOL WHEN IT COMES TO WHALES.
*walks off muttering*

There there Neon. Someday we will make them understand. They'll all understand...

Redlin5:

Neonbob:
*walks off muttering*

There there Neon. Someday we will make them understand. They'll all understand...

Maybe...or maybe it'll take them all getting smushed on their boats/floaties/happy little islands in the sun by a passing group of fuckhead whales for them to come to their senses.
I'M JUST TRYING TO PREVENT TRAGEDIES HERE, DAMMIT!

Neonbob:
*walks off muttering*

I agree with you sir! I've been working on my own whale nuking device in my spare time using the power of ROCK!

OT: I actually really don't like whales, being born in a city an all with no clean water for miles, and only wish for their quick and well deserved bombardment!

Don Savik:
Beluga whales. The cutest and derpiest looking whales ever. They're like fat albino dolphins.

I wuv em :3

in spoilers cuz the pic is kinda big

One word:

D'awwwww

The Flying Whales!

"I can see the whaaaales!!!"

this is my favorite whale

he's a space whale!

Neonbob:

Redlin5:

Neonbob:
*walks off muttering*

Maybe...or maybe it'll take them all getting smushed on their boats/floaties/happy little islands in the sun by a passing group of fuckhead whales for them to come to their senses.

Sometimes people need a little more than DIRE WARNINGS to convince them of the evils of whales.

Umm... I'd have to go with the blue whale, coz you know, size matters...

Orca, seeing as they fuck with sharks on a regular enough basis to make a honey badger look like a pussy.

Redlin5:

Neonbob:

Redlin5:

Sometimes people need a little more than DIRE WARNINGS to convince them of the evils of whales.

well whales aren't all bad... I hear they make very lovely soap :D

Japan knows whats up with the whales!

I don't know enough about them. I only vaguely remember hearing in the past that the blue whale was the largest animal around so I decided it was cool just for that.

Orca whale because THEY KIL U.

I actually don't really know much about whales and the orca whale is the only one I can recall on a regular basis. Mainly because its also known as the killer whale which is the best name for anything ever.

No, wait. wrong whale.

A ha!

It's so majestic...

EscapeGoat:
Easily narwhals. I mean, they have horns, and they're pretty funky looking as a rule.

Also, how many marine mammals have jazz songs about them? :3

I have to agree with you on that one.
Narwals are teh Awesome!

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked