3% (24)
>10
2.5% (20)
2.5% (20)
Fuck you, I'm fabulous
6.2% (49)
6.2% (49)
Want to vote? Register now or Sign Up with Facebook
Poll: How many relationships have you been in?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 NEXT

Depending on how you look at at, either 2 or 4. I voted 2, though - the two boyfriends I had while I was still trying to be straight don't count, given that I never even kissed either of them.

Since them, I had one utter trainwreck of a first "proper" relationship with some conniving, using bitch. I'm currently in my second relationship, and its going pretty well. :)

Jonluw:

Daystar Clarion:

Darth Carr:

Bitch please. I've worshipped you since your food threads started. (Whens the next one?)

OT:
Three, or maybe Four. The implied fourth lasted about three days, during which we never saw each other (she asked me out over facebook in the middle of the school holidays)

I'm ashamed to say that I'm struggling to find a topic :D

British food isn't exactly renowned fot it's variety.

But I'll think of something.

Expect something around my 10,000th post.

How about this:
You make it like a food coloumn where you try out new and strange combinations of British food and then report to the forums.
Fish and chips with marmite.
Haggis (does that count as British?) with Branston pickle.
Etc.

I don't think I'd ever survive that process :D

Daystar Clarion:

Jonluw:

Daystar Clarion:

I'm ashamed to say that I'm struggling to find a topic :D

British food isn't exactly renowned fot it's variety.

But I'll think of something.

Expect something around my 10,000th post.

How about this:
You make it like a food coloumn where you try out new and strange combinations of British food and then report to the forums.
Etc.

All the better.
Added suspense!

Jonluw:

Daystar Clarion:

Jonluw:
How about this:
Etc.

All the better.
Added suspense!

Well it's an interesting suggestion.

I'll think of something :D

Daystar Clarion:

Jonluw:
All the better.
Added suspense!

Well it's an interesting suggestion.

I'll think of something :D

Yay!
Oops, low content.

This thread is now about which food is best to be eating while performing oral sex.
I vote for ice cream.

Two, I'm still in contact with the first and I'm much better off not knowing the second.

Well, small, high-school relationships, about 8-ish. After, high-school relationships, about 3-ish. Having said that, I got engaged, and then I was cheated on in late November (2011), which wasn't fun at all as it's left me broken, to say the least.

But I plead fabulosity on the poll.

Because let's face it.

I am fucking fabulous.

Well it would be quite difficult to count them, there have been encounters of various natures... let's say it was about 5+ that mattered.

I'm 17 and I have been in 1, i'm still in said relationship.

Phasmal:

Gatx:
Zero? ZERO?! Why is that the highest voted choice? I didn't think the stereotype was going to have THAT much basis in fact. Is it an age thing? Are most of the users on this site too young for a real relationship (if that's the case, more power to you, you're making smart decisions) but I think by the end of college you should have had at least one relationship right.

To be honest, I'm surprised by all the zeros too. I didn't thnk it would be the top one.
All the gamer guys I know are either in a relationship or have been, I thought the stereotype was overblown. Plus nerdy guys are cute (as long as they don't have women issues).

And then you read through some of the responses on here and it starts to become a little more clear

and then there are weird guys like me who are looking for something long term, so I never saw the point in dating in high school.

i put 4-6

but they never last very long only a couple of months tops...kinda sucks i never really get to know them. so i don't know if you call them proper relationships:(

Zero, and I can't help but feel that the possible reasoning for that is my social ineptitude...
But I mean, I'm 18 and I go to Uni in September, so hopefully I'll be forced to come out of my shell and into some vagina.

bojackx:
...so hopefully I'll be forced to come out of my shell and into some vagina.

Well that made me laugh.

Big ol' fattie virginpants here. Sigh.

wow didn't expect to see so many 0's lol. anyway i'm 20 and i've only been in 1 relationship (the one i'm currently in) i don't expect to be in any more since i've been with my gf for 3 years now and we do plan on getting married.

Read all the comments. Sad now.

Jonluw:

One night stands don't count.

well that hardly seems fair.....guess i will vote put 3 then *grumble*

also is anyone noticing the absurdly British captchas or is that just m? got sticky wicket this time, my last was tip top and before that queen and country?

Jonluw:
Hiya escapists.

What the title says, basically.
How many girlfriends/boyfriends have you had?
One night stands don't count.

You're free to tell us any entertaining stories from your relationships while we're at it.

Lost count. Most of my relationships were short merely because the girl or I couldn't settle together basically because of our differences. I'm to nice yet very affectionate, while the girl wanted fun yet weren't serious about dating as much as I was. Don't get me wrong, most of them were pretty good girlfriends. But the uncalled for drama made me sick. Gosh darn them, I cared to much and it was just... eh.

Some relationships that did last a lot longer cause I felt a stronger bond with that particular person (like my recent ex) had the worst moments occur in my entire life. Still, no reason to share such personal matters. I just hope you all find true happiness as I seek my true loving girlfriend who perhaps will actually love me for me, and will work things out with me even if the situation is just difficult with bullcrap smeared all over the walls... like some form of cult decided that letting monkeys in would settle enough practice for the ritual... who's idea was that? Really........ really.

I'm 24 and have had 0 relationships. Unless life throws me a curve ball, I'm not really looking for anyone until I can consider myself financially stable. One thing at a time.

bojackx:
Zero, and I can't help but feel that the possible reasoning for that is my social ineptitude...
But I mean, I'm 18 and I go to Uni in September, so hopefully I'll be forced to come out of my shell and into some vagina.

Woah there.
I think it might be a little early for you to be coming in vaginas. You really should use a condom or something.

After my second relationship I decided to take Caboose's sentiment to heart.

Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?

Single and happy over here.

one. been with the same guy for almost 7 years now, since we were 16. and i know it's disgustingly sticky and cliché, but i love him more and more every day.

Wow, that's an overwhelming number of 0's.

Well I'm part of that group.

8, but i only count 3 of them.

the 3 i count i was over the age of 15 while going out with them, it lasted over a year, and i would consider it a relationship.

1. first proper girlfriend. lasted a year and 4 months. we were both clingy, and it annoyed each other. i was pretty jealous (no previous relationship experience) and then she ended up cheating on me with 6 people in 1 night. she wanted me back after that, hell no.
2. happened about a month after no.1. together a year and 2 months. she left me eventually, said it just didn't feel the same. was pretty sadface after that for a while, until...
3. has lasted a year and 6 months SO FAR. still together, live together (have done for 10 months now) and going pretty awesome. with any luck we won't break up any time soon xD

the other 5...
1. with for 5 months, i was pretty young though (13 i think) and it was long distance. met when visiting family up the country, saw her again twice in that 6 months, then decided i was bored.
2. went out with for 2 days. didn't really care about her (again pretty young) and broke up with her when i actually got talking to someone i properly liked.
3. no.2's best friend, went out with for 2 weeks but never actually met up properly as a couple, just saw her when i was out with friends etc.
4. went out with for a week, both got bored and didn't see each other much, mutual split.
5. went out with for 2 weeks, then she broke up with me through a letter before it got serious.

so there you have it. oh, and i'm 19, 20 in a few months, in case you were wondering.

about 7 or so. I haven't dated for a couple years though (since highschool). Since I'm not in college, woman who are my age, not in college, and also interested in dating a guy who works a 12 dollar an hour job are hard to come by. There's also the fact that I'm not really interested in a relationship right now. Most of the people my age are too immature and lack the foresight to sustain a serious relationship, myself included. I'm also pretty fucked up. Far as I can tell, MOST people are to varying degrees, they just don't do a very good job of acknowledging/accepting it.

1, but I really cannot be bothered with relationships, I have been asked out a number of times though but have never gone through with them.

0, didn't expect to be in such good company, and i'm not sure whether to feel comforted or dismayed.

Frankly the whole business fills me with terror. Fear of rejection, fear of change, fear of looking like a total pillock.

Its just easier on my nerves to stay in playing computer games. And i have a lot of really strong platonic relationships anyway, which i wouldn't trade for the world.

Don Savik:
I'm 19 and I've had 0. To be honest, I don't even know where to begin to start. Its supposedly something that everyone is just supposed to "know" and fuck all who don't. I had a group of friends in high school, and we hung around all the time and had lots of fun, but then graduation.......and now I'm sitting in my room on the internet every day, can't find a job, and have zero interest/idea in what I want to go to school for. I'm kind of lost to be honest. I mean, I don't have anyone to talk to for help on the subject of anything, so.....yea zero. And probably going to be zero indefinitely due to how unlucky I've been so far in life.

Be proactive man. Obviously a job is hard to find but maybe do something with your day rather than sitting alone? Even if its something as simple as reading a book in a public place. Just be sociable and eventually you'll meet people...even if none of them are relationship potential you can network and help get a job through them. Just be proactive and you'll be aight. Not trying to lecture but you just seemed a bit down :) Hope that helped

I've been blessed with easily being able to get women. currently 19, and I've had about 17 proper relationships.

I know what they like, and how they tick. Unfortunately, my flaw is that I can never hold on to them very long.

Zero. I'm aware of the consequences of social interactions and sex; like hell I'm diving in that cesspit.

4 serious relationships; they all ended in tears.
I gotta learn to be attracted to better women!

3 and I'm still in the third one. The first two lasted about a month lol.

I spent too much time getting laid rather than want a meaningful relationship when I was younger.

4 or 5 serious relationships. More 1 night stands than i have fingers.

Yes i am a manslut deal with it

19, never had one or will have one. I'm ugly as fuck so no pretty girl would ever enter a relationship without serious emotional manipulation (because that is how ugly/fat/fat&ugly people get pretty girls to go out with them) for which I'm too proud, and I'd also never enter a relationship with someone I wouldn't be willing to have sex with (because they are ugly). So yeah. Probably die a virgin. It happens.

I knew there would be a lot of 0's but... guys, get off this forum and get laid already!

"Relationship" is a funny word, but after careful consideration I would have to say 4. That discounts flings, dates, etc.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked