Annoying songs.

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Tell one song that when you hear it, you feel slowly, or rapidly- it depends, a feeling of anger, hatred, annoyance, and generally you think that its maker deserves a place in hell. :-) Usually it's some "catchy" song that radio stations and TV shows broadcast every now and then, and maybe that's the main reason why you hate it.
Please describe if you feel like, why you hate it and and what exactly you feel when you hear it.

I will make the start: "Always look at the bright side of life", or something like that. It's the reason that motivated me to start this thread. I hate it for two reasons: Firstly it is horrible music. Secondly: I hate it when people (singers in this case) pretend to be good and emit positive energy and positive messages. This is totally hypocritical and of bad taste in my opinion.

bring me to life, by evanasence. if you can find a more depressing and horrible song, i'll hand you the cyanide

Any and all Christmas music. Possibly the worst thing in the history of mankind that has affected me directly. I get headaches just thinking about it.

Raven's Nest:
Any and all Christmas music. Possibly the worst thing in the history of mankind that has affected me directly. I get headaches just thinking about it.

This, a thousand times this. Especially when they start playing them on the radio in early November or late October. I mean for God's sake, we haven't even had Halloween yet, and the music sucks anyway. If I'm in the Christmas spirit, one of those is enough to kill that mood for me. Just awful.

Bah Humbug! I suppose :)

Justin Bieber, nuff said. Nickelback, Creed, country music, mexican music, and the bullshit excuse for EDM that is LMFAO.

Raven's Nest:

If you ever played Beat Hazard to a Christmas Music Radio channel... You learn to hate it with a burning passion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X96Un6POoo8

This song figuratively broke me. 9 min perfect flight, then this shit starts and I lost my last 3 lifes in 30 seconds.

That stupid "It's not about the money, money, money" song. Yes it is. Stop lying, you dipshit. Also, there is no need to repeat "money" three times.

"I like it" by Foxy Shazam, makes me want to burn the local rock radio station to the ground every time i hear it.

I don't like anything that features the horrible "Mockney" accent that seems prevalent in the charts. Kate Nash, Lily Allen etc Not that the songs are terrible, I just find that fake accent horrendously grating.

Ke$ha-Tik Tok

I want to grab a white hot poker, burn it on her clit until she passes out. "I am gonna fight till I see the sunlight." "Shut up you annoying cunt." That was one of the few times I screamed at the radio station as I drove to work. Stupid friends messing with my dial.

any Christmas song, i cant express in words how much i hate christmas songs.

also it seams that whenever i go into york there is always one shitty band playing some crap music WAY to loud, and i always get the urge to do something horrible to them

the musicians in assassins creed but at least i can brutally beat them to death with a broom

when im playing skyrim and the epic battle music comes on and i look around eager for the oncoming dragon fight only to be confronted with a wolf or be blind sided by a bear and killed

Tom Milner:
bring me to life, by evanasence. if you can find a more depressing and horrible song, i'll hand you the cyanide

Ke$ha-Tik Tok

Tallim:
I don't like anything that features the horrible "Mockney" accent that seems prevalent in the charts. Kate Nash, Lily Allen etc Not that the songs are terrible, I just find that fake accent horrendously grating.

Is it bad that I didn't recognize they were putting on a "Mockney" accent until you pointed it out?

Obviously, I recognized they were singing weirdly, but I never quite twigged it has similarities to a bad impersonation of a Cockney accent.

Suddenly, it makes so much more sense..

OT: Anything by Justin Bieber, or anything which is overplayed. Radio stations and music channels, I'm looking at you. :x

99 red balloons. I don't even hate the song, it's just it's so catchy that for the past several years it has become my brain's screensaver. As soon as my mind goes blank that tune comes in.

Ahri:

Tallim:

Is it bad that I didn't recognize they were putting on a "Mockney" accent until you pointed it out?

Obviously, I recognized they were singing weirdly, but I never quite twigged it has similarities to a bad impersonation of a Cockney accent.

Suddenly, it makes so much more sense..

OT: Anything by Justin Bieber, or anything which is overplayed. Radio stations and music channels, I'm looking at you. :x

It's because it is "almost" a believable accent. It's just one that doesn't actually exist in the UK. It shows up beyond singers too. Danny Dyer and Guy Ritchie use it too.

Raven's Nest:

I totally agree! Also "Do They Know It's Christmas?" and "White Christmas" make me sick.

Kesha songs literally drive me out of a room. If on the radio I turn it off. No, I will not relive the summer of 2010 when she was the ONLY thing on the airwaves.

Geez, a lot of Christmas music hate here. I've always enjoyed at least some of it. *shrugs*

OT: I can agree about Ke$ha though. Never did like her music.

Pretty much anything by JLS or Nicki Minaj.
The song about 'I love you more and more and more everyday' (Real, actual lyrics) made me stop listening to Capital FM for good.

Just wanted to mention that I've seen Justin Beiber live. He broke his ankle while dancing

Spot1990:
99 red balloons. I don't even hate the song, it's just it's so catchy that for the past several years it has become my brain's screensaver. As soon as my mind goes blank that tune comes in.

"99 Red Balloons go by..." or should it be 99 Luftballons like the original German version.

God Damn it, now you got that in my head.

OT: Damn you Parklife, you are so god damn annoying, yet I can't stop singing it. It's like the biggest music worm ever.

Jazoni89:

Spot1990:

"99 Red Balloons go by..." or should it be 99 Luftballons like the original German version.

God Damn it, now you got that in my head.

OT: Damn you Parklife, you are so god damn annoying, yet I can't stop singing it. It's like the biggest music worm ever.

It's the German version, and I can't speak German. It's awful, I just have what is to me, complete gibberish going through my mind.

I hate all of Punk Floyd's catalog.

Smells Like Teen Spirit

I am absolutely sick of it

I can't say one song cause it's all of dub-step... to be honest I can barely tell the song apart but every time some kid pulls up next to me with it blaring I have to roll up my windows and crank some rock or metal to drowned it out or give in the urge to run them off the road drag them out of the car and beat them till their mother feels it

This song, so much.

PRetty much the Crazy Frog back during the rise of mobile phones. I'm just glad his reign or annoyance is over.

Anything that repeats a lot. That's about it, and it seems like not much until you realise that covers nearly everything in this thread.

Redlin5:
Kesha songs literally drive me out of a room. If on the radio I turn it off. No, I will not relive the summer of 2010 when she was the ONLY thing on the airwaves.

*Is currently listening to Kesha* ;p

OT: Anything by the Black-Eyed Peas. I cannot stand them.

Well, there is the radioprogramme around here. I presume its main target audience is the bimbo, the valley girl and their respective boyfriends. Or something. (if you get the picture) But usually, this stuff is so insignificant in its mediocrity-to-crapness that it doesn't really bother me.

Who I hate with all my heart is that one shithead who showed up on my radar by ruining a perfectly nice and even rather interesting and unusual song by sampling it for his bubblegum-r'n'b-dance-kackscheiss.fuck.

And that's pretty much his formula: sampling either interesting or "proven" bits from other artists and turning them into horrible cheeseturds.

Marter:

qft, for the past something years. quite a shining beacon of sellout when I think of their first two albums.

malestrithe:

Except Animals. That was vaguely punk.

EDIT: On reflection, yeah, Punk Rock is another possible answer to this thread. Fuck the Sex Pistols and everything about them.

Marter:

Redlin5:

*Is currently listening to Kesha* ;p

*leaves thread*

I'm sorry but I hated the songs even before I heard them 500 times at my first job.

Redlin5:
*leaves thread*

I'm sorry but I hated the songs even before I heard them 500 times at my first job.

I don't actually like much of her released songs, but some of the unreleased ones are quite good, IMO. There are only like three or four on her albums that I actually enjoy.

OhJohnNo:

malestrithe:

EDIT: On reflection, yeah, Punk Rock is another possible answer to this thread. Fuck the Sex Pistols and everything about them.

A wild tangent based on a mistyped letter accomplished what exactly?

malestrithe:

OhJohnNo:

malestrithe:

A wild tangent based on a mistyped letter accomplished what exactly?

It amused me slightly. What more reason do I need?

Most modern day country songs make me want to kill myself. I wish all this country singers would realize there are other things to sing about than than beer, pickup trucks, and Jesus. If I ever discover another country musician I like besides Johnny Cash I will be genuinly surprised.

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked