Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Let's see, I like a girl who is...

1) Intelligent
2) Likes games
3) Likes good music
4) Can either belch and/or fart better than I can

What?

Lionsfan:
If a girl is into sports, then I'm definitely I'm into her.

And if a girl loves The Clash, then I think I would probably drop dead of shock

Dude. I love The Clash. I have a poster in my room. 8)

Dunno if this is supposed to be for guys (since that's mostly what i'm seeing in the reply), but I really like a well-dressed guy, though I suppose that's not that "weird". I also tend to have a bit of an attraction to older guys... like, twice my age older. >.<

And if a guy isn't a geek in some way, shape, or form, we have no hope.

Hahaha I hope my boyfriend (of three years) doesn't see this. He hates wearing nice clothes and is six months younger than me. He is a geek though!!!

Girls that have weird hair colours or hairstyles. It makes them seem distinctive. Girls that are a little bit mental (just enough to be called quirky, mind) are quite attractive too.

A girl who can listen to the Blues and sing a long toos!

i think black skin is hawt. hell, my past GFs both had dark/black skin.

A girl that can stand my personality would be nice.

I'm quiet almost all the time but talk non-stop when you hit the right buttons, react to assholes like a rattle-snake to being stepped on, come off as arrogant and aloof constantly in public, habitually try to get the last word in edgewise, behave like an eight year old when entertained well enough, play video-games way too often, and have a terrible tendency to spoil girlfriends/potential girlfriends rotten...

The combination, plus others I'm too tired to remember, makes me a very hard person to be around for extended periods of time, and a girlfriend who could stand me... maybe one with green eyes and red hair... would be a Godsend.

Caramel Frappe:

That, and for some odd reason.. I am more attracted to girls of different race then white. I'm a white male, yet girls who aren't white attract me more then girls who are white. Is that weird? Not sure... but I have learned this while dating girls throughout my life.

I'm sort of like this too. Though I wouldn't rule out anyone because of race, I find that I am much more attracted to races other than my own (also white). Particularly Asians and blacks.

...I don't think it's too weird. Just a matter of what you're attracted to.

Other than that...glasses are a plus. I'd have to say the rest of my attractions are pretty normal. I'm not very quirky when it comes to this sort of thing at all.

I like a girl I can play games and watch movies with, But most importantly one that can tell when I'm being sarcastic or joking.

Heh, interesting to see how varied most of these are.

I prefer short girls, with short, dark hair (dark brown or black, or else dyed something unnatural), and pale skin. Like, heavy cream white. Also, brown eyes are a huge plus. Tattoos and small piercings are also appealing.

Mostly though, ambitious purpose. Nothing kills attraction more than hearing "I don't know." in response to "What do you want to do with your life?" or "Why are you going for a/n *insert degree here*?" Like, I don't even really care what it is, just so long as you have an idea of what you want and are working towards it!

If a girl digs cars, I want a piece. This might not seem weird in itself but what makes it weird is that I'm not even into cars myself. Not that much anyway. I just find girls who like cars sexy. Maybe it's a danger thing...

If she also has a French or Italian accent, then hand me over with a receipt because I am sold!

I like it when a girl is quite butch language-wise. She swears alot, maybe calls you names sarcasticly in greeting, generally, is able to talk about anything (this one is very important) in public. Overall not the most "femenine" speaker. Ironically, despite this, I also love it when a girl is a hugger. I love me some hugging.

While like any woman I like attractive men,if they're too 'Hollywood' or plastic,they're not my cup of tea.Tom Cruise types who have capped teeth and are all 'positivity' or uber-buffs like Matthew McConaughney don't really float my boat.I prefer pale skin over tans.Richard E Grant is more my style:I've always liked skinny men,also the UK sense of humour is always attractive,and he has a delightful bitchy streak you don't often see in a straight guy.(His wife of 30 years dissuaded him from going on Celebrity Big Brother because"Darling,you're so intolerant,they'd throw you off in a week.")He readily admits to being a bit fucked up from his childhood,and though he has beautiful eyes and a rangy,manic energy,he's hardly perfect looking-he has freckles and skin damage from growing up in Swaziland,and dark circles and a gaunt face.A guy who is attractive with flaws is to me a better bet than a perfect looking man,as the perfect looking man will often(not always) sail through life and have issues of entitlement.

pale, accent, freckles, likes my type of music, nerdy, redhead and drinks beer. Because I don't do Lolly alcohol. Wait I could have just said Irish/Scotish/Norse

edit

AnarchistFish:
I like women who have a bit of a presence or are more dominant (don't get any ideas).

Music taste is also pretty important to me, probably because music is such a big part of my life. A similar music taste itself helps but just the act of being into music, and not just a passive listener, is enough. I could never be with someone who doesn't understand what music means to me.

Hey me too!

Music is a huge presence in my life, and it would be awesome if I met a guy that looks at music the same way I do.

OT: Someone that can just as weird as I can, and I can be pretty damn weird. If I break out in song? I hope you humor me, and sing along. I start talking in a random accent? Join me, the more the merrier!

Aprilgold:

I don't know why but I also find shy-guys very arousing.

so you're into these guys, eh?

hey, whatever floats your boat.

Let's see... Physically, pale skin, black hair, and a little bit of weight are a massive plus. And, though this may be perverted, I prefer them with a C cup at least. A good handful if I may say~

Personality wise, they must be intelligent enough, fun, able to make a few good jokes (even back ones), and always happy to cuddle and/or kiss (though always willing to kiss would be amazing~). A massive bonus is if they are perky, energetic, and a little bit weird. Something about that makes them so much more fun to be around, and overall lightens the mood greatly.

Another personality addition is that they have to be confident, and they should really like who they are. I don't mind trying to comfort someone who's upset that they aren't entirely happy with themselves, but when it gets to the point that no-matter how many times I say it, and it seems to fall on deaf ears, that just really bothersome for me.

A few other things... It'd be great if they shared the same musical tastes, and enjoy playing video games. And not just a plain old gamer girl who plays CoD a few times a day and such. I mean one who can play multiplayer with me on a game series we both like on a PSP or 3DS. Another bonus here is if they have the same hatred I have for current-generation console gaming. If they shared that, they will have my complete and total respect~ Lastly, un-natural hair colours, especially silver-ish. That's a big plus!

Man, that's quite the list XD Note than not all of these are absolute. I can live without a number of these for sure. Though, having a good majority of these would just be perfect... ^.^

Captcha: Tuckered out. Yes... 1:50AM, I am indeed tuckered out XD

manic_depressive13:
I find smokers attractive. Also guys who are petulant, selfish and seem to lack empathy. I basically like assholes. More specifically, I like miserable jerks. I have no idea why. You wanted weird, didn't you?

Edit for misunderstanding XD

Captcha: PipeDream. What? Should I call the Mario Bros? o.o

It does seem like everybody's got their "thing" they find attractive. Most of them are kind of "weird" it seems. I'll agree with the guys who like short ladies. Nothin wrong with the taller women out there... but the shorter have a better chance of catching my eye. I also love gunning for the wingman. Now I'm not one of those guys who attributes it to "girl always take an uglier friend out with her to make her look better by comparison." My guess is a girl went out with a friend and one is more attractive than the other, simple explanation is usually better, and doesn't make an unfair assumption. But I will usually beeline for the "less" attractive one and treat her like she's the only woman in the room. I always enjoy the look on the pretty one's faces. "Sorry, you have a drink, I was buying this one for your friend..."(enjoy rageface quickly replaced by fake smile.)

Aetheora:

manic_depressive13:
I find smokers attractive. Also guys who are petulant, selfish and seem to lack empathy. I basically like assholes. More specifically, I like miserable jerks. I have no idea why. You wanted weird, didn't you?

Well... As long as they made you happy, and they cared for you and actually showed you love, I'd have no objections there. Just be careful with those kinds of attractive tastes. That may not always bring about the best company and/or people. And trust me, even though we talked about it all... You deserve happiness. So I'd hate to hear you end up with some complete jackass who treated you like shit. Mend the heart, not break it <3

To be fair, I would never want a relationship with someone like that. I just think it's odd that I seem to find those qualities innately attractive. My boyfriend is actually one of the nicest guys I know. He does smoke, though.

Today whilst sat in traffic I saw a woman swearing & gesticulating at the motorists in front.

Hawt.

I actually prefer a girl who acts like a total bitch, over the more "normal" quiet or nice one. Someone who doesn't care what others thinks of her and can speak her mind.

Well I've always had a soft spot for stoners, and in a lesser degree for smoking.
Even though I don't smoke that much at all, maybe once or twice a week.

I also have a thing for more endowed men

But for the largest part I'd just want somebody chill and relax with.

wooty:
Must be cute, medium height 5ft 6/8inches and must be completely quirky and or barmy.

I like weird girls, they make life and conversations far more interesting.

Pretty much this, sans height requirements, any height is good for me.
It's appropriate too, considering your avatar.

Girls who play any instruments well get major bonus points in my books, especially if they play guitar. A Guitar in her hands can bump a girl up from normal-looking to "damn, she's sexy!"

Lets see...

I must have had a conversation with said person that lasts at least an hour in which we frequently threatened to murder each other (the creative the better).

No that's not a sex related, just a strange quality I enjoy in all my friends.

manic_depressive13:

Aetheora:

manic_depressive13:

Well... As long as they made you happy, and they cared for you and actually showed you love, I'd have no objections there. Just be careful with those kinds of attractive tastes. That may not always bring about the best company and/or people. And trust me, even though we talked about it all... You deserve happiness. So I'd hate to hear you end up with some complete jackass who treated you like shit. Mend the heart, not break it <3

To be fair, I would never want a relationship with someone like that. I just think it's odd that I seem to find those qualities innately attractive. My boyfriend is actually one of the nicest guys I know. He does smoke, though.

Ah, ok! That's good to hear :3 Thanks for clearing that up for me ^.^

someonehairy-ish:
Also black girls. I know that isn't particularly weird, but its weird considering that certain members of my family would probably spit out their drinks if I told them that.

To some or many people, it's probably weird in terms of how the media likes to portray beauty. Do you know just how young black and Asian girls feel the need to bleach their skin because they think it'll make them pretty? Ironically, there are so many Westerners that like to get tans.

tlgAlaska:
Girls who play any instruments well get major bonus points in my books, especially if they play guitar. A Guitar in her hands can bump a girl up from normal-looking to "damn, she's sexy!"

This. Or any sort of creative talent really, I enjoy creative, imaginative and expressive people.

I also enjoy Scottish/Welsh/Irish accents on women even though they grate on me when spoken with a male voice.

I'm over 6 foot tall so I find any girls taller than me to be really creepy, so no tall girls please!

A confident and, to some degree, dominating personality really seems to do it for me as well. Probably because I'm very laid back and indecisive and need and extra shove of motivation sometimes.

Guys that wear eye-liner.

Seriously. If a guy is wearing eye-liner he is immediately more attractive to me than he would have been without it.

I find Arabian women quite attractive, which might be strange considering I'm British and of Scandinavian descent /shrug

axlryder:
*looks at you like that*

I saw this then immediately looked at your avatar pic, and it was quite funny (=

On topic, prefer women that *don't* use a great deal of makeup, tan, or (importantly) bleach their hair. I have a strong suspicion the dye soaks into their brain and makes them valley girl wannabes. You know the kind, the ones you can visit their Facebook wall and its all pop song lyrics and the occasional complaint about how hard their work is? :x

Bad posture. Can't stand people who manage somehow to keep their back straight even when on a sofa. They seem deranged.

redisforever:
Gamer girl, not serious though, not obsessed with it, but someone I can enjoy playing games with.
Red hair is nice.
A little crazy. Sane people are boring.

That's funny, you just described my wife. Red haired, gamer girl. She's more than a little crazy, though. Just thought I'd mention that.

There is no certain thing that I looked for in a partner. Whoever you find will have their own weird things that you will find attractive or not. For example, my wife is a bit ocd and she's sort of religious. She'll have to sing prayers several times a day to feel comfortable enough to continue with whatever she's doing. I always give her hell for it, but I honestly think I would be sad if I didn't hear her.

Hair, I don't have a set criteria (like colour doesn't matter and specific lengths aren't better than others) but I like nice hair.

If a girl has unhealthy hair or hair which isn't clean I can't handle it.

I also don't prefer bald women (although I wouldn't stop finding a woman attractive if she lost/shaved off her hair) it's certainly not a plus.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked