Writing on the wall - A chance to be a part of Escapist history!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 16 NEXT

Sign me up. Font doesn't matter, though I would prefer a non-sarif, non-italicized font. Anywhere is fine.

Jack and Calumon:
I would LOVE to a part in this, but I can't.

The second part of my name is copyrighted. Would be most unethical.

Still, I think this is a great idea and would love to see it finished. Toodles!

Calumon: Awww... Why couldn't Jack have given me a name or something. : (

Maybe you could get on as "Jack and [redacted]"

This sounds AMAZIFICATING.
Sign me up, good sir.

Redlin5:

Jack and Calumon:

Hmmm. What if we just put you in as Jack and Calu? Everyone should know who you are anyway and we won't have the lawyers get involved.

Up to you.

How about "Jack An" but the rest of me is cut off by the edge of the image? Completely non specific.

Calumon: ...So I don't exist? Is this real life?

Jack and Calumon:

Redlin5:

Jack and Calumon:

Hmmm. What if we just put you in as Jack and Calu? Everyone should know who you are anyway and we won't have the lawyers get involved.

Up to you.

How about "Jack An" but the rest of me is cut off by the edge of the image? Completely non specific.

Calumon: ...So I don't exist? Is this real life?

Can do.

I`d love to be apart of this, quite the brilliant idea. I don`t have a certain font in mind, nor do i have any idea what kind of special epic treatment my name should get,but i might edit my post a bit later.

And seems none of my Esc-friends are on this board yet. Oh well, I guess IŽll be a lonesome, handsome, sadsome little panda...
And my name...well, you can put it somewhere along the MoS group and TF2 group people !

EDIT: would be nice if my name would be in OCR Extended.
And i just tried out all of MS Word fonts. Was fun.

I'd like to be included in this. I don't really care about font/placing/etc.

This idea is really cool.

I'll go along with this

This is actually a really cool idea.

Put me on there if you feel like it; I'll take any font, so long as it's legible.

Redlin5:

Sounds absolutely awesome.

If I get put in, just choose a fancy font.

Or something spidery. There was a font called "chiller"...

Yeah. Chiller.

Sure, why not. Maybe in Poor Richard font for the lulz?

i'll join too ,the font does not matter

In Comic Sans please.

Richardplex:
Sure, why not. Maybe in Poor Richard font for the lulz?

Binnsyboy:

Redlin5:

Sounds absolutely awesome.

If I get put in, just choose a fancy font.

Or something spidery. There was a font called "chiller"...

Yeah. Chiller.

PM me for special fonts. We'll work it out.

Oh, I'm in!
My friends that's on this list is Timelord and Eeveelectro.

I will go on. No one should ever forget me. I am a glorious fixture of the community! :D

As for my name... Make it big. Real big. I mean, 32-point font big. Also, it should be colored purple.

Interesting idea. You can count me in. Either all on caps or none, either way is fine by me.

I'd dig having my name on this. I love this site far too much to decline such an offer.

Some specifics that I'd like, though:

- Put down my name as TheLastSamurai14. I'd like to have my unabridged username on display, and I'm planning on changing my name to match all my other internet accounts, anyway.

- I want that sexy font that Daystar has. Is very nice and pleasing to the eyes.

That is all, and thanks for doing all this.

You can add me to it if at all possible. As for the font, I'm not really fussy, just as long as it isn't Wingdings. *shudder*

sure, why not.

As for fonts... well I really don't care so long as it isn't cursive looking or times new roman.

Awesome idea!
I'd love to be on it if possible, don't care about font or where it is. :D

I would like my name to be added in wingdings please. Location is not a huge issue as my name is short.

2fish away!

Put the my name on the wall please.

CaramelFrappe is pretty much my only friend on here.

BreakfastMan:
As for my name... Make it big. Real big. I mean, 32-point font big. Also, it should be colored purple.

Yeah no. Reasonable requests or you get thrown a random text font on the wall.

TLS14:
- Put down my name as TheLastSamurai14. I'd like to have my unabridged username on display, and I'm planning on changing my name to match all my other internet accounts, anyway.

The font I can do but I'm having an internal debate about granting this request. I'm kind of going for that authentic at the moment feel. What if you decide not to change your name? Or if you do you can be smug knowing that only a few people will remember you as TLS14...

Hmmm....

My old user name Skullkid4187 or my new one BlumiereBleck could be nice! I'll let you choose!! And for text font, could it be old English?

2fish:
2fish away!

We're using fonts we can read here... Try again.

I would like my name on it, and it MUST be in bold impact! Because it's the font that all memes are made of, it's sticks out so well.

Redlin5:

BreakfastMan:

Yeah no. Reasonable requests or you get thrown a random text font on the wall.

Fine. Just make mine slightly larger than normal. And still purple. :D

Spoil-sport. :(

Sign me up! I don't really mind what font is used. Maybe some sort of sci-fi or eroded style font.

Redlin5:

2fish:
2fish away!

We're using fonts we can read here... Try again.

where is the fun in that?

Oh ok I will play along is chiller readable?

Redlin5:

TLS14:

The font I can do but I'm having an internal debate about granting this request. I'm kind of going for that authentic at the moment feel. What if you decide not to change your name? Or if you do you can be smug knowing that only a few people will remember you as TLS14...

Hmmm....

I WILL PROVE THIS! Where is the Change Username button?

All right, fine. I've been registered under this name for a year now, might as well get it tattooed onto the face of my favorite site.

I'm interested, but my name's kind of copyrighted too :(
(Yes, he was a sonic character, and I'm ashamed of that, but he was an awesome sonic character!)

Would love to have my name on this thanks! For the font I think I would like 'Monotype Corsiva' or anything cursive looking really. Edit: Get me the one Daystar Clarion has actually, it looks awesome.

Griffolion

Please use "Roboto" font if possible.

put me down for a chunk of wall space.

don't care how its on there ether

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 16 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked