I want to talk to you about Skittles (an important issue).

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Good evening to you, can you spare a minute to talk about Skittles?

You see, I live for skittles and it's a surprisingly fulfilling existence. I'm certain there are skittles in Valhalla that whisper my name, some say "I was eaten by El Dwarfio when he penned his epic "Causes of the Permian-Triassic Extinction." Others prefer to brag about how they were consumed during the more light-headed "Effects of the Inter-Tropical Convergence Zone on Global Climates" some skittles with no ambition merely regale tales of being eaten on the way home from the shop.

Here are some interesting facts about me and Skittles.

1) I always eat the non-Green/Yellow skittles first and then binge all the Green and Yellow (Master-Race) skittles last.

2) In England they added the Blue Skittle, it is shit and a false skittle, I thus moved to the USA where they still have the original Skittles, despite the huge costs the move was justified.

3) I never share Skittles, sometimes my friends steal them, they often don't realise it because I offer them first, but if you steal my Skittles I will have revenge.

4) Back when I was a lad in school a friend knocked my open packet of skittles into a puddle. I broke his collarbone and ate the skittles.

5) Skittles are proven to increase many traits including (but not limited to); Productivity, Creativity and Tooth Decay.

So Escapians! What is your favourite colour (colours?) of skittle? Do you have any Skittle related anecdotes? And do you have any special nuances you display during the consummation of your love for said skittles?

I like the Red and Purple ones.

I also tried an experiment from The Simpson's to try and invent beer with the candy floating in it...y'know....Skittlebrau. Sadly, such a product does not exist, so I just got a six pack and a couple bags of skittles.

Holy shit, you moved because they had a skittle color you didn't like? get help.

I love all skittles! Taste the rainbow motherfuckers! Perfect snack to sneak into movies.

What would you do if they disconntinued skittles? Me? meh, there is always rowntrees.

There's something wrong with anyone who doesn't like Skittles. The red ones are my favorite, but they're all good.

I eat all the lemon and lime skittles first because they are my least favorite. Then the orange. Finally the red and purple and sometimes I eat them together. It is yum.

TizzytheTormentor:
Holy shit, you moved because they had a skittle color you didn't like? get help.

Do they the blue ones in Ireland? If they don't then you clearly don't understand the gravity of the situation. However, I unfortunately found them during a short stay in Vancouver and thus it is likely they have infected Ireland as well, in which case you need help, I fear for your soul.

All things considered my reaction was pretty mild, I heard of a pair of Skittle extremists who sent an envelope full of blue skittles to the Queen, luckily it was a butler who opened it, he was in intensive care for six months.

El Dwarfio:

TizzytheTormentor:

Do they the blue ones in Ireland? If they don't then you clearly don't understand the gravity of the situation. However, I unfortunately found them during a short stay in Vancouver and thus it is likely they have infected Ireland as well, in which case you need help, I fear for your soul.

All things considered my reaction was pretty mild, I heard of a pair of Skittle extremists who sent an envelope full of blue skittles to the Queen, luckily it was a butler who opened it, he was in intensive care for six months.

I think you may be deranged!

Just kidding. Look out, the blue skittle will affect the UK, then europe, then america and then, THE WOOOOOOOOOOORLD?!?! Also how do you feel about sour skittles.

TizzytheTormentor:

El Dwarfio:

TizzytheTormentor:

Just kidding. Look out, the blue skittle will affect the UK, then europe, then america and then, THE WOOOOOOOOOOORLD?!?! Also how do you feel about sour skittles.

Oh my god don't get me started on them. There are also some new breed of skittles that come in a purple packet and they're horrific as well. It's genetic modification gone mad.

There are only 5 real varieties of Skittles.

Strain42:
I like the Red and Purple ones.

I also tried an experiment from The Simpson's to try and invent beer with the candy floating in it...y'know....Skittlebrau. Sadly, such a product does not exist, so I just got a six pack and a couple bags of skittles.

I once put skittles in ice cream.

That wasn't great. Skittles are good enough to exist on their own. Some say they represent a higher plane of existence.

El Dwarfio:

TizzytheTormentor:

El Dwarfio:

Oh my god don't get me started on them. There are also some new breed of skittles that come in a purple packet and they're horrific as well. It's genetic modification gone mad.

There are only 5 real varieties of Skittles.

Great, now I have to buy skittles on my way to school in like..3 hrs (got up early) I have to keep on eye out for blue. I'll let you know! Do you like skittles tropical in anyway? or are you an original lover like me.

Ah, someone else who loves the green and yellow skittles. :)

My least favorite has always been the orange skittles, so I usually leave them all out and eat the rest.

I also occasionally enjoy sour skittles. Although they can be quite messy.

I love skittles!

The purple ones are my favorite, and you know what type of skittle is also yummy? The sour ones, you know, the ones with the powder sour stuff on them. They were awesome.

The tropical ones were weird.

Segregation is wrong, that is why I never separate my skittles by color. I eat them as they come out of the package.
Also, whoever dared to produce the foul and blasphemous chocolate skittles should be flayed alive, dragged across a slat flat, nearly drowned in a vat of pure lemon juice then forced to listen to Alvin and the Chipmunks while being beaten with metal-studded belts.

twistedmic:
Segregation is wrong, that is why I never separate my skittles by color. I eat them as they come out of the package.
Also, whoever dared to produce the foul and blasphemous chocolate skittles should be flayed alive, dragged across a slat flat, nearly drowned in a vat of pure lemon juice then forced to listen to Alvin and the Chipmunks while being beaten with metal-studded belts.

Chocolate Skittles? Are you sure you're not thinking about M&M's?

Am I the only one to read the OP and think that he needs some serious help?

scorptatious:

twistedmic:

Sadly, no. A few years back, in America at least, chocolate flavored skittles were released. They had the same consistency as regular skittles but, supposedly, tasted like chocolate. Personally, I found them to be one of the most foul and disgusting things I've ever tasted and I've tried Red Bull, Vanilla Coke and coke mixed with milk (drank it on a dare).

twistedmic:

scorptatious:

twistedmic:

Sadly, no. A few years back, in America at least, chocolate flavored skittles were released. They had the same consistency as regular skittles but, supposedly, tasted like chocolate. Personally, I found them to be one of the most foul and disgusting things I've ever tasted and I've tried Red Bull, Vanilla Coke and coke mixed with milk (drank it on a dare).

Now that I think about it, I do think I remember seeing those before. Never tried them though.

It was too long without an ElDwarfio thread :P.

I love green and yellow. They go hand in hand better than a chainsword and bolt-pistol.

I'm a big fan of the Green Skittles. Then Red. Then I eat all the rest. I try to fix a bunch of them in my mouth at the same time and get one giant rainbow colored gob in my mouth.

Damn it. I had a dollar in my pocket and now it's gone.

These Skittles are good though.

...I like the purple and green ones best. I always put them in rainbow order and one time I had a big bag and went batshit hyper.

I thought there was a big thing about them banning blue skittles cause it made kids the most hyper? Or was that Smarties? It was all shite anyway.

I will die a two fisted Skittle orgy of rainbowy death!

What's a Skittle?

(one Google later)

Oooohhhhkkaayyyy....

Whatever float's your boat I guess.

El Dwarfio:
Good evening to you, can you spare a minute to talk about Skittles?

You see, I live for skittles and it's a surprisingly fulfilling existence. I'm certain there are skittles in Valhalla that whisper my name, some say "I was eaten by El Dwarfio when he penned his epic "Causes of the Permian-Triassic Extinction." Others prefer to brag about how they were consumed during the more light-headed "Effects of the Inter-Tropical Convergence Zone on Global Climates" some skittles with no ambition merely regale tales of being eaten on the way home from the shop.

Here are some interesting facts about me and Skittles.

1) I always eat the non-Green/Yellow skittles first and then binge all the Green and Yellow (Master-Race) skittles last.

2) In England they added the Blue Skittle, it is shit and a false skittle, I thus moved to the USA where they still have the original Skittles, despite the huge costs the move was justified.

3) I never share Skittles, sometimes my friends steal them, they often don't realise it because I offer them first, but if you steal my Skittles I will have revenge.

4) Back when I was a lad in school a friend knocked my open packet of skittles into a puddle. I broke his collarbone and ate the skittles.

5) Skittles are proven to increase many traits including (but not limited to); Productivity, Creativity and Tooth Decay.

So Escapians! What is your favourite colour (colours?) of skittle? Do you have any Skittle related anecdotes? And do you have any special nuances you display during the consummation of your love for said skittles?

The best times in Skittles history were Skittles Gum, which was bloody amazing, and the promotional Green Apple Skittles that replaced lime for a while. Still think that voting was rigged, Green Apple was amazing, and complimented lemon much better than lime.

I can't get Skittles in Sweden. And now I really want some. Damn you OP for reminding me of what I'm missing! D=

Time to put in an order with my sister in Ireland I suppose...

twistedmic:

scorptatious:

twistedmic:

Those things were mindlessly awful, and must never be spoke of again, or I fear they will return from the depths to purge the world of flavor once again.

Damn straight! I like to arrange both of them in the rainbow order, then eat the surplus. Then I eat whatever colour I feel like at the time, but I always save purple and red for last.

Skittle vodka and the popular variant skittle vodka jelly is a gift from the gods!

I love Skittles, all except the red ones. My friends wait eagerly for me to finish 4 or 5 packs of skittles, then dump the reds in the middle of the table for them to fight over.

I sometimes suck on them, and then chew them. It's pretty helpful when my teeth starts aching because it softens them as well.

My favorite skittles are red, purple, and orange. basically anything other than lemon and lime.
I hate lemons, and, well, green is such a hideous color!

It seems some here on the escapist have trouble identifying obvious, mildly disgiused humor.

OT: When I buy candy I'm thinking this: "Buy ALL the candy!" I literally just go to one of those stores where you pick your own assortment of candy and get one of each.

El Dwarfio:

Wait what? How many Skittles did they send?

EeveeElectro:

I agree...
And, in case you actually care, it was blue Smarties they got rid of.

My friends and I actually play an interesting game with Skittles. You open up a bag of Skittles and ask a friend to hold the bag. You then ask the bag of Skittles a yes or no question and take a Skittle out of the bag. The answer depends on the color of the Skittles.
Red means "Yes"
Orange means "Probably"
Purple means "Maybe"
Yellow means "Probably not"'
Green means "No"
Then eat the Skittle. Repeat with other people. The more the merrier.

I like the Red ones.

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked