Bangers & Mash!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 NEXT

You're facsimile sausages are lame, we improved and fixed sausages forever thanks to our coveted maple syrup.

Don't you love how we don't have a lot in the way of food yet somehow continue to improve everyone else's?

lRookiel:
Oh my god I love these threads.

So retardedly awesome they always make me hungry.

I shall now go and get the Vegetarian equivalent, QUORN SAUSAGES! with regular potatoes since I'm not a fan of mushy food :3

EDIT, I have also reached 1337 posts so I'm awesome.

You dont like mushy food? Then what is quorn?! I put it to you that it is, in fact, UNICORN!

Kinguendo:

geK0:

*snip*

What is this heresy from a Belgian?!

Hazy992:

You Canadians with your LIES!

Wait, what?! Canadian?!?

err... canadian bacon, pancakes with maple syrup, poutine and canadian ice wine... not sure where you're getting belgium from lol

geK0:

Kinguendo:

geK0:

*snip*

Hazy992:

Wait, what?! Canadian?!?

err... canadian bacon, pancakes with maple syrup, poutine and canadian ice whine... not sure where you're getting belgium from lol

The Belgians are a sneaky, manipulative, time-traveling folk with invisibility potions... BUT I SEE YOU!

Would a Canadian be so blatantly Canadian?! NAY! Look at Jim Carrey, look at his face... perfect for pretending to be someone else!

geK0:

Hazy992:

geK0:
-Inferior foodstuffs-

you guys can keep your bangers and mash!

If this thread were about fish and chips I'd have a hard time arguing with you

but the poutine is CLEARLY superior to bangers and mash!

Yes it is. On Opposite Day!

Kinguendo:

geK0:

*snip*

Hazy992:

Wait, what?! Canadian?!?

Yeah poutine's Canadian.

Bangers & mash are awesome!

Thankfully for me, there's this nice little pub near me that supplies me with the tasty and delicious food.

Goes great with Guinness.

Hazy992:

geK0:

Hazy992:

Bangers and Mash, I'm happy for you and I'm going to let you finish, but the poutine is the best food of ALL TIME!

him over there:
snip

geK0:
snip

Pfheonix:
snip

There is no snort of haughty derision condescending enough to adequately represent my dissatisfaction with you people.

geK0:

Hazy992:

geK0:

Bangers and Mash, I'm happy for you and I'm going to let you finish, but the poutine is the best food of ALL TIME!

I'm not going to dignify such heresy with an answer -_-

Daystar Clarion:

him over there:
snip

geK0:
snip

Pfheonix:
snip

There is no snort of haughty derision condescending enough to adequately represent my dissatisfaction with you people.

I don't even like potatoes all that much. They're a pretty bland veggie.

Fiz_The_Toaster:

Thankfully for me, there's this nice little pub near me that supplies me with the tasty and delicious food.

Everything goes great with a Guinness though.

Especially another pint of Guinness.

him over there:

Daystar Clarion:

him over there:
snip

geK0:
snip

Pfheonix:
snip

You're a colonial.

Like the the underachieving son, you will forever be a constant disappointment to me.

But it's okay.

I still love you.

Daystar Clarion:

Fiz_The_Toaster:

\

Not only do you have to make me feel hungry, but thirsty too? You are a cruel man daystar. But god knows i still like you

SckizoBoy:

SmashLovesTitanQuest:
ALSO REAL JUST SCORED

FUCK

....FUCK!!!

Huh... 2-1, howd'ja think you'll do in the away leg?

I think we will lose 2:0. Madrid score one in the first 30 minutes and one right at the end.

But I hope Bayern rape Madrid. Show those diving cunts whos boss.

Daystar Clarion:

Fiz_The_Toaster:

Wiser words have never been spoken.

I think I know what I'm having for dinner, and what's going to wash all of it down.

Eee, Hark at 'im wi' 'is fancy southerner 'bangers and mash'. You can't take that southern muck down t' pit, so i'll be 'avin none of it. T' real tastesplosion 'appens wi' t' fish t' chips un t' mushy peas! ' ' ' ' '.

ahem, sorry, just got so northern that i glottle stopped an entire sentence.

Daystar Clarion:

him over there:

Daystar Clarion:

You're a colonial.

Like the the underachieving son, you will forever be a constant disappointment to me.

But it's okay.

I still love you.

Do not compare me to your son daystar, it will only encourage me to put you in a home. We have left your ways behind old man, we prosper now, not dragged down by the traditions of the outdated past.

For good food.

For non sensical sports names.

For Canada Strongbadia!

SmashLovesTitanQuest:

SckizoBoy:

SmashLovesTitanQuest:
ALSO REAL JUST SCORED

FUCK

....FUCK!!!

I think we will lose 2:0. Madrid score one in the first 30 minutes and one right at the end.

*sigh* Looks as though Barca's going to walk away with it again this season...

Still, since I hate Chelsea, I hope they deliver a few crunching tackles here and there tomorrow... (by that I mean bookable offences... or worse...)

Anyway, Gomez should've put away his chances. That would've made the tie safe(r)...

ClockworkPenguin:
Eee, Hark at 'im wi' 'is fancy southerner 'bangers and mash'. You can't take that southern muck down t' pit, so i'll be 'avin none of it. T' real tastesplosion 'appens wi' t' fish t' chips un t' mushy peas! '''''.

Dude, I'm from Nottingham.

Judging by that accent though, you're from the Yorkshire area?

Which is understandable. If it could, Yorkshire would seperate itself from the mainland just to get away from us. Especially Lancaster :D

him over there:

Daystar Clarion:

him over there:

You're a colonial.

But it's okay.

I still love you.

Do not compare me to your son daystar, it will only encourage me to put you in a home. We have left your ways behind old man, we prosper now, not dragged down by the traditions of the outdated past.

For good food.

For non sensical sports names.

For Canada Strongbadia!

That's nice dear.

Now you go outside and play with America, just be sure to stay away from that Australia boy.

He's a bad influence.

Daystar Clarion:
snap

Screw you old man, I'm going to go live with France, you know my real mom.

Just because you don't acknowledge her doesn't mean your one night stand is going to disappear.

SckizoBoy:

SmashLovesTitanQuest:

SckizoBoy:

*sigh* Looks as though Barca's going to walk away with it again this season...

Still, since I hate Chelsea, I hope they deliver a few crunching tackles here and there tomorrow... (by that I mean bookable offences... or worse...)

Anyway, Gomez should've put away his chances. That would've made the tie safe(r)...

You know Gomez. No matter how many sitters he misses, he will stumble a ball over the line from a seemingly hopeless situation somewhere around the 90th minute. Never seen anything like that lad, I dont know how he does it.

And lets hope Chelsea vs Barcelona gets a better ref than the Bayern Madrid match. Tonight was another disaster for the officials. The first Bayern goal shouldnt have counted, Marcelo and Ramos committed two fouls that were 120% definite red cards with 3 match bans attached... *Sigh*

I hope I live long enough to see Webb retire.

him over there:

Daystar Clarion:
snap

Just because you don't acknowledge her doesn't mean your one night stand is going to disappear.

You'll be back.

She ain't the woman she used to be.

yes!! Finally a thread about the most under rated
support characters in dragon quest VIII.

Well, never mind then.

Daystar Clarion:

Nobody can argue with that! Guiness is pretty good

but:

Daystar Clarion:

ClockworkPenguin:
Eee, Hark at 'im wi' 'is fancy southerner 'bangers and mash'. You can't take that southern muck down t' pit, so i'll be 'avin none of it. T' real tastesplosion 'appens wi' t' fish t' chips un t' mushy peas! '''''.

Which is understandable. If it could, Yorkshire would seperate itself from the mainland just to get away from us. Especially Lancaster :D

i'm actually a Lancastrian, trying to destroy yorkshire from within via crude stereotypes. mua ha ha ha!

also *checks google maps* what IS Nottingham. its not North, its not south, its not Wales...

Daystar Clarion:

him over there:

Daystar Clarion:
snap

You'll be back.

Too bad she didn't get custody, coexisting with america has ruined me, I could have had class! maybe your children wouldn't be so conniving if you didn't sleep around and then run off with us. I was luckily able to convince America Spain is a psychotic babysitter and not his mom.

ClockworkPenguin:
Eee, Hark at 'im wi' 'is fancy southerner 'bangers and mash'. You can't take that southern muck down t' pit, so i'll be 'avin none of it. T' real tastesplosion 'appens wi' t' fish t' chips un t' mushy peas! ' ' ' ' '.

OI! Quit your carpin' on, you arent a Yorkshireman! We dont say "t" every other word like a stuttering sufferer of tourettes who is also mentally slow, if a sentence begins wi't word "The" then you say "The".

For example, "M'off darn't pit" if you are going down to the pit and want to save time by not saying "to" or "I am" or pronouncing "down" properly NOT "T'pit is closed today, so you waint find me scabbin' darn't pit! BLOODY THATCHER!".

Spread the word, there are only so many Yorkshiremen and we cant all be arse'd to correct every soddin' Southerner about speakin't Queens.

Also, "un"? We arent French, when do we ever say "un"? Unless we say "unless" like I just did!

him over there:

Daystar Clarion:

him over there:

You'll be back.

Too bad she didn't get custody, coexisting with america has ruined me, I could have had class! maybe your children wouldn't be so conniving if you didn't sleep around and then run off with us. I was luckily able to convince America Spain is a psychotic babysitter and not his mom.

You wanted independence, you got it.

Not so great now, is it.

Daystar Clarion:

ClockworkPenguin:

OI to you too! He is not from Yorkshire, Yorkshire folk know how to speak proper Yorkshire. We dont put t's all over our sentences like a fucking game of golf, we strategically put t's around to make speaking quicker. I have already done an in-depth explanation somewhere above (^)... and I think you mean Lancashire, we dont give a monkeys about Lancaster.

Also, Sean Bean is one of ours... respect is DUE! But not too much respect, we want neither Yorkshire or Sean Bean himself to be getting big headed.

Daystar Clarion:

him over there:

Daystar Clarion:

You'll be back.

Not so great now, is it.

It's hardly independence when your older brother muscles in on everything you're trying to do.
This whole argument could have been avoided if you didn't ruin your potatoes and made halfway decent sausages like that Italy guy.

Kinguendo:

Daystar Clarion:

ClockworkPenguin:

OI to you too! He is not from Yorkshire, Yorkshire folk know how to speak proper Yorkshire. We dont put t's all over our sentences like a fucking game of golf, we strategically put t's around to make speaking quicker. I have already done an in-depth explanation somewhere above (^)... and I think you mean Lancashire, we dont give a monkeys about Lancaster.

Also, Sean Bean is one of ours... respect is DUE!

Yeah, yeah, whatever.

Bloody Yorkshiremen.

Bet you love reading T' Lion t' Witch an t' Wardrobe.

Kinguendo:

ClockworkPenguin:

OI! Quit your carpin' on, you arent a Yorkshireman! We dont say "t" every other word like a stuttering sufferer of tourettes who is also mentally slow, if a sentence begins wi't word "The" then you say "The".

For example, "M'off darn't pit" if you are going down to the pit and want to save time by not saying "to" or "I am" or pronouncing "down" properly NOT "T'pit is closed today, so you waint find me scabbin' darn't pit! BLOODY THATCHER!".

Spread the word, there are only so many Yorkshiremen and we cant all be arse'd to correct every soddin' Southerner about speakin't Queens.

Also, "un"? We arent French, when do we ever say "un"? Unless we say "unless" like I just did!

Alright, i admit, i'm not a real Yorkshireman but in my defence you have realise that- LOOK A SQUIRREL! image

...you'll never take me aliiiiiive

him over there:

Daystar Clarion:

him over there:

Not so great now, is it.

It's hardly independence when your older brother muscles in on everything you're trying to do.
This whole argument could have been avoided if you didn't ruin your potatoes and made halfway decent sausages like that Italy guy.

Keep blaming me, go ahead.

Anything to not blame yourself.

Want to know what I did when the world was trying to crush me? I created the biggest empire the world has ever seen, and then I was wise enough to let it go when the time was right so as not to be destroyed by it.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked