Real life female Dovahkiin project *picture heavy

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

WELL now , since photobucket has become some sort of photo nazi that rations out their bandwidth , here is my flicker account with a great deal of production photos , nonsense photos, and finished product ...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/niccifett/

here is my youtube video , it is a time lapse of sculpting the krosis :V

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMMItdIzQ6Q&list=UUfdZeh3hkGAYixalS2Ge_4g&feature=plcp

lol you do not have to subscribe or any of that crap it is rare i post anything useful on youtube .....

everything that was sculpted i sculpted by hand , followed by hand painting , i was not responsible for my friends mage robes ( the Bosmer elf guy next to me in the one photo) but i made his dragon priest mask :> and freakish pointed shoes ... our deadline was pax east .. i had a month to make my full costume and both dragon priest masks ... it was pretty crazy! if anyone would like to know how any of these objects were made i would be more than happy to share ! thanks for viewing ...oh and while i am here editing .... be nice ... i do not want to read pages of people trying to argue with me or each other , its pretty lame ... if you have constructive criticism and you feel that you are a better sculptor , creator then i am .... tell me what you would do and how , what materials you would use in place of what i have used etc. no stupidity please.

Cool details on the masks and armor.

Curious though, what materials were used for the mask, obviously more than a bit of foam and spray paint =P

Love the Dragon Priest mask as with everything else.

hey overpuce , the masks are actually made out of supersculpey , and oven based clay after sculpting them i baked them in the oven at 275 for 25 minutes , you do not want to under bake or over bake super sculpey so you really have to keep an eye on it ..... ympulse ... for being a jerk i reported you , and my body is real .. but you see the females of our species grow breasts ... i am assuming you have never seen those before...

I knew there was a reason for visiting this site.

Ympulse:
How much did the implants cost?

Kids, this is an example on how not to speak to woman... or any person for that matter.
It is what we call rude.

Nicci Fett:
Love the costume and everything very realistic looking (as a lot of cosplay tend to look well... home made :P)

Keep up the good work :D

Nicci Fett:
you do not want to under bake or over bake super sculpey so you really have to keep an eye on it

The Escapist, the only site to get your helmet cooking tips.

On Topic....

In my time i've seen some really bad and some really good "cosplay" type things....

I have to admit i'm impressed, that's some pretty good work you've done there.

Plus yo have an Aela set up and I told my missus she need to do that for .. er .. research purposes, yes research.

lol thanks dude , and yeah i noticed that , actually after joining the pax east cosplay contest ...i do not think i am a cosplayer at all ... i am just some nerd that likes building weird crap to wear for no apparent reason ... these people were acting out their parts and kinda freaking me out

ROFL yeah i am great at baking helmets... and if the lady needs help making an aela costume tell her to ask away ...so you can get on with your research

Ympulse:
How much did the implants cost?

...I feel terrible now.

In all seriousness, while this is just a more general question about cosplaying how would you say going in costume changed the con-going experience?

Nicci Fett:
hey overpuce , the masks are actually made out of supersculpey , and oven based clay after sculpting them i baked them in the oven at 275 for 25 minutes , you do not want to under bake or over bake super sculpey so you really have to keep an eye on it

Cool. Although now that you mention super sculptey... I'm suddenly reminded of a doll maker I know... and her baby doll limbs in various bins. *shudder*

Thanks for the info. I'm currently researching some ways to make cosplay jewelry for some friends (though at this point the cost might make me want to tell them to go fsk themselves) and while this might not be the exact thing that they want, it would definitely help for future projects.

This is outstanding! Have you done any other sculpting and/or costuming work?

i really can not speak for cosplayers , but when i go to a convention like pax i wanna play everything , see everything ...collect swag , get drunk .... walk through pax drunk .... lol i am pretty much myself in costume , for no apparent reason ..... since i am dressed like a maniac i really can not complain when i am stopping every 30 inches for another photo .... but as far as conventions have been the people at pax were at least polite .. i had people nervously asking for photos of me and my friends instead of everyone with their high powered indoor cameras with a flash bulb powered by the sun..... but yeah aside from having hundreds of photos taken that day i got to do everything i wanted i am pretty confident i had seen everything i wanted to over the course of three days , ate like a monster .... there are probably 50 pictures floating around of me day 1 with a turkey leg hanging out of my mouth ... but as i said before that was not me acting , i am normally a slob .... at least it was fitting that day

Bertylicious:
This is outstanding! Have you done any other sculpting and/or costuming work?

i was a really gross catwoman at nycc

i have a few things that i randomly make ..... i sculpted the bite wound for my buddys undead spiderman .... did all of our face rot makeup .... made my suit ... it was a pain to do but a lot of fun

Those pictures make me think of a female equivalent of Conan the Barbarian. Pretty cool stuff.

Rawne1980:

Plus yo have an Aela set up and I told my missus she need to do that for .. er .. research purposes, yes research.

You poor soul.
You have to undertake all of that strenuous research for the good of mankind, it must be so difficult.

Still, you must try to persevere, for science!

Rawne1980:

You realize of course we will require video footage to validate your results.

OT: That is some incredibly impressive work, most respect. You don't by any chance do case mods?

Very impressive work. Also, you can put images in spoiler tags to make them a lot smaller.

Incidentally, is that your natural eye color or are you wearing contacts? They're a very nice color.

Everytime I see something like this I wonder why I have absolutely zero talent for something like this...

Great work! Also, very helpful video... There's actually something I wanted to try which you probably already helped me with!

Cat Woman has scary eyes :P

Did you originally intend to go as a Zombie or was that something you came up with while making the costume?

Looks pretty cool I must say. The masks are pure want!
Though there are two things that I want to point out. What fun is just praise, eh? :P

The helmet seems a bit to big for your head. On the picture where you wear it it looks kind of goofy.
I also think it would have looked better with either a lighter fuzz or a darker leather on the legs and skirt. They kind of clash with eachother in my eyes.

O.O

Very nice! Bravo! Encore!

You have alot of talent for this, good luck for future projects!

It looks great, but what Enchantments did you put on them? Having drunk several potions, I'm now momentarily an expert in these matters and can tell when "magical" items have no real enchantments on them.

If the mask is genuine I'd be interested in a sale, I don't have any gold left though but am willing to exchange half a dozen wolf pelts for it.

I now know that Ive been playing way too much Skyrim, when you (I assume you were the girl in photo) were holding those masks I was just thinking "dont just pose, put the damn thing on already, I Wanna see some IRL dragon priest action"

I.. I think I need to stop playing so many videogames

I remember seeing you when leaving from PAX East. Your costume was extremely good. Great job on all of that.

well lets hope bedestha does not find out...

If I asked REEEEEEEEEEEEEEALY nicely could I get a Dragon Priest Mask?

......No? Thought so.

Damn, very nice. The masks are pretty awesome too.

Just kidding.:D That is some very nice work, loving the attention to detail in the iron helmet particularly.

Gotta admit, those outfits are very well done, I especially like the mask!

yes...the mask...that's what I'm looking at...

Nope, too sexy.

Im not really into cosplay personally but Im still impressed by the effort and hard work some people put into their costumes, good work anyway especially as you hand sculpted a lot of it within such a short time frame it dosent look rushed at all, you obviously have a passion for this sort of thing.

Dat... mask! Yeah, dat mask! >.>

Awesome job on the cosplay. Keep up the good work.

whoa wait that's you?

You made a new profile just to share this with us? aren't you nice :]

At any rate, when people cosplay outfits from their favorite games, it makes me realize how COMPLETELY IMPRACTICAL CLOTHES AND ARMOR FROM GAMES ARE!

Still, good job.

TizzytheTormentor:

Gotta admit, those outfits are very well done, I especially like the mask!

yes...the mask...that's what I'm looking at...

You know, I was just thinking about how respectable people were being and stuff... and then... well... I found you. :p

But Idk... there's just something odd about a person who supposedly creates this and makes a new profile to show it off. Idk why it strikes me as odd though...

Well, if you really are the person who made this, it's good.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked