Ignoring the discussion posts

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Kungfu_Teddybear:
I apologise.

Why? It was hilariously ironic xD

ToastiestZombie:
Having fun does not equal worse behaviour though. This isn't like a maths lesson or something, it's a forum where you can talk about anything you want.

Well that's not completely true.

You are breaking a pseudo etiquette of the internet... you know... the one about staying on topic :P

Any place there are rules or etiquette you often find there is a lot more fun pushing the boundaries or breaking them entirely :P

Also on forums it all depends on the local mods how far off topic your allowed to go. I have seen some seriously dictatorial forums xD

Pinkamena:
Wrong.
Deadpool is, and will always be, the best superhero of all time.

I'ma let you finish, but Spiderman is the best superhero of all time.

I totally understand what you mean. The weather where I live is completely inconsistent too. I never seem to dress properly :(

Revnak:

Pinkamena:
Wrong.

...Why not Zoidberg?

Comando96:

Kungfu_Teddybear:
I apologise.

ToastiestZombie:
Having fun does not equal worse behaviour though. This isn't like a maths lesson or something, it's a forum where you can talk about anything you want.

Well that's not completely true.

You are breaking a pseudo etiquette of the internet... you know... the one about staying on topic :P

Any place there are rules or etiquette you often find there is a lot more fun pushing the boundaries or breaking them entirely :P

Also on forums it all depends on the local mods how far off topic your allowed to go. I have seen some seriously dictatorial forums xD

Yes, but this whole thread IS on topic you see! The OP talks about people not reading the OP and posting random stuff, so people read the OP but post random stuff! The OP likes it anyway, so there's no harm involved.

OT: Really, I don't get what's so good about massive dogs such as greyhounds and great danes. They just take up so much room in your house it gets annoying after a while. I'd rather just have a small dog like a whippet (smaller greyhound) or a spaniel or something like that. But not too small though, otherwise I would probably step on them due to my massive height.

Comando96:

Kungfu_Teddybear:
I apologise.

It was indeed. But I usually restrain myself from quoting someone over spelling or grammar errors because I'm well aware the poster may be dyslexic or his/her first language may not be English.

ToastiestZombie:
OT: Really, I don't get what's so good about massive dogs such as greyhounds and great danes. They just take up so much room in your house it gets annoying after a while. I'd rather just have a small dog like a whippet (smaller greyhound) or a spaniel or something like that. But not too small though, otherwise I would probably step on them due to my massive height.

Dude, don't get a small dog. Little dogs are the yappy annoying little fucks that never stop barking and like to stand right under your feet.

You gotta go with something like a Labrador or Husky or the like. Big dogs are (generally) better behaved, easier to deal with, and just all around more fun. The only comparative downsides is that big dogs are more expensive and you need to walk them further/more often.

Also, the little shits are only owned by 60+ year old ladies. You don't want that stigma.

Well now if were going to get personal we may as well do it right!
You me a bottle of wine maybe some romantic music and dont worry about that im an excellent cook.
Ill take REAL good care of you.

WTF? Omid Djalili is a far better agile fatman than Jack Black. Haven't you seen his disco dancing?

Irridium:

Revnak:

Pinkamena:
Wrong.

...Why not Zoidberg?

No need, problem solved.

PS- The zoidberg image you did didn't work for me so I just put that one in.

Revnak:

Irridium:

Revnak:

...Why not Zoidberg?

No need, problem solved.

Aww...

Woodsey:
No one wants to hear about how much you hate the Royal Mail. The postmen are only doing their fucking jobs!

I suppose, but the bastards won't accept the package I keep trying to send you.

"Immoral" and "wrong" they call it. Pah, bunch of prudes...

Daystar Clarion:
How dare you!

My mother is a saint!

how are you almost always in the top three posts?

Irridium:

Revnak:

Irridium:

...Why not Zoidberg?

No need, problem solved.

Aww...

Don't worry buddy, I'm certain there's something you can do. Maybe.

Hey, there's something you can be! You don't have much of a neck!

Revnak:

Irridium:

Revnak:

No need, problem solved.

Aww...

Sounds like a plan!

Irridium:

Revnak:

Irridium:

Aww...

Sounds like a plan!

I'm gonna be honest with you I was expecting something a little less intimidating.

He didn't STAB the pumpkin, he SLASHED it. And Mr. Endels told me we can't afford any more lotion.

Revnak:

Irridium:

Sounds like a plan!

I'm gonna be honest with you I was expecting something a little less intimidating.

Hey man, that's just how I roll. Either go big or go home.

*insert ironic, lame joke that everyone is expecting here*

there have been a few threads where i've though i could contribute but, after reading what the topic is about, i've got nothing. maybe it's more about misleading titles than topic content

Irridium:

Revnak:

Irridium:

Sounds like a plan!

Oh, I know how your type "rolls." Jumping out of the ground and exposing yourself to innocent young girls. You should be ashamed of yourself.

I read through this whole thread, but only because it was hilarious.

OT: I don't get why people keep telling me to back up my files. If my computer crashes, clearly it is God's will that I lose my files. It's not like we go around backing up our friends and family members in case THEY die; why should we do the same for our computers? It's practically sacrilege, acting like a new computer could ever replace a broken one just because it has the same files in it. What about the computer's soul, huh? Try and back THAT up.

OhJohnNo:
Oh god - don't worry, I know exactly what you're talking about from just the title. I hate those posts. Once again: Just because someone posted an MLP picture is NOT A VALID REASON TO NOT WANT TO LIVE ON THIS PLANET ANYMORE.

It isn't?

OT: I might annoy you, OP. I read the OP, the first few comments, maybe the full page, and then post my opinion without really caring about the discussions going on. I find it best to put your own spin on the thread and start a new discussion, rather than trying to jump into and existing one.

Revnak:

Irridium:

Revnak:

Oh, I know how your type "rolls." Jumping out of the ground and exposing yourself to innocent young girls. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Hey now, that's not all I do. Well not anymore, at least. After the incident...

SaikyoKid:
Guys, guys, guys... Clearly we can all agree that waffles truly are better that pancakes. Belgian style with some whip cream on top just simply can't be beat. Plus, the syrup traps are the best inventions of any pastry.

Well, the Swedish pancake can definitely give the Belgian waffle a run for its money, because who doesn't want lingonberry jam on thin pancakes with powdered sugar and cream?

Irridium:

Revnak:

Irridium:

Hey now, that's not all I do. Well not anymore, at least. After the incident...

I'll accept that excuse, but only this once.

Trolls are out in full force in this thread.

Carbonyl:

SaikyoKid:
Guys, guys, guys... Clearly we can all agree that waffles truly are better that pancakes. Belgian style with some whip cream on top just simply can't be beat. Plus, the syrup traps are the best inventions of any pastry.

Well, the Swedish pancake can definitely give the Belgian waffle a run for its money, because who doesn't want lingonberry jam on thin pancakes with powdered sugar and cream?

Why settle for a thin pastry though? Give me a nice thick, fluffy, malt filled waffle covered with boysenberry syrup (trapped ever so deliciously mind you) and a healthy serving of bourbon whipped cream. Powdered sugar is optional of course.

Well we all know Darth Vader would beat Mr. Spock... But how would he fare against Captain Kirk!?

No, you violated the law! Now pay me a fine or serve as my slave for 2 years.

Daystar Clarion:

Trap?

Bitch please, I'm not the Juggernaut.

I derail the Juggernaut.

I never suggested it would work. Like trying to catch a fireball in a net perhaps. And, if it's a Vinnie Jones Juggernaut, I'd rather you let it pass by and continue on its way toward obscurity, if you don't mind.

BACK ON TOPIC
I feel I should probably try to get back onto the topic since I'm here. Here is a thread making a point about people ignoring a discussion, and yet there is very little to discuss, and this is why we have a massive derailing and trolling of sorts all round. You can't expect every thread to be full of deep and meaningful insights with such a varied mass of people, it just doesn't happen that way.

you know I think the tone and themes of Nine inch nails Album "Year Zero" go well with Mass effect 3

and and uh what you aid..yeah Ive never done that....EVER *cough*

Dr. Pepper Unlimited:
I think that is what everyone else is doing. Poor thread...it never stood a chance...

SaikyoKid:

Carbonyl:

SaikyoKid:

Why settle for a thin pastry though? Give me a nice thick, fluffy, malt filled waffle covered with boysenberry syrup (trapped ever so deliciously mind you) and a healthy serving of bourbon whipped cream. Powdered sugar is optional of course.

Well, it all depends on whether you feel like eating something heavy or light in the morning. If I have to wake up early I tend to want something light, like the swedish pancake, but if it's nearing mid-afternoon I'd want something heavier, like the waffle.

Carbonyl:
No, you're wrong, Odysseus was an epic douchebag, I don't understand why he is so popular.
I propose that Diomedes was the best character in the whole Iliad, he was just unadulterated awesome and zero angst. Seriously, dude punched Aphrodite and got away with it (really though, she needed to stop coddling Paris anyway). He doesn't get stabbed in the nipple and he doesn't pitch a fit.
Nestor, tamer of horses, is also pretty awesome, I'm glad we're agreed on that one.

That is probably one of the most high-browed troll-posts I've ever read!

OT: Popcorn anyone?

Carbonyl:

SaikyoKid:

Carbonyl:

Well, it all depends on whether you feel like eating something heavy or light in the morning. If I have to wake up early I tend to want something light, like the swedish pancake, but if it's nearing mid-afternoon I'd want something heavier, like the waffle.

Hmm, you raise a good point. Then let us agree to disagree. Both waffles and pancakes are vitally important to the world of breakfast pastries, and both go wonderfully with whipped cream.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked