Disney classics

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Ah, I loved watching these. Anyway, do you have any fond memories of watching the old Disney films? Favorite one?
Also, I caught a glimpse of the so called 'Disney' Channel. I just saw bland and boring characters and a laugh track.

I've just ninja'd y'all

I am your escapist trainer.

I shall make men out of all of you.

or else.

This, there can be no question in my mind, this is the greatest Disney moment :D Just so damn catchy, I must have watched this thousands of times as a kid :P

My favorite Disney movie, and movie in general, is The Lion King.

Love it.

Daystar Clarion:
I've just ninja'd y'all

or else.

>_< Damn you, Daystar!

Also, if we are lady-Escapists, will be still be 'turned into men'?

My favorite one probably but more modern.

Spirit had a lot of good ones and deserves honorable mention but this is by far the best one:

Man, Disney is really good at these. I could post them all day long with favorites, so I'll end it with these two.

Lucem712:

Daystar Clarion:
I've just ninja'd y'all

or else.

>_< Damn you, Daystar!

Lady 'scapists will also become men.

This is not optional.

I accept nothing but complete obedience.

You're all wrong! Under Da Sea is the best classic Disney song EVAR!!!

Oh yeah, here's my favorite old one:

Runner up: (I love it because it's so cocky)

Daystar Clarion:

Lucem712:

>_< Damn you, Daystar!

This is not optional.

I guess I've always wanted a beard. This is acceptable.

Here's hoping it won't be a patchy mess

Lucem712:

Daystar Clarion:

Lucem712:

>_< Damn you, Daystar!

This is not optional.

You will will have the manliest beard to ever grace the face of a man who used to be a lady.

I promise.

I like the unreleased Bambi sequel

Daystar Clarion:

Lucem712:

Daystar Clarion:

This is not optional.

You will will have the manliest beard to ever grace the face of a man who used to be a lady.

I promise.

I think this worked out pretty well for everyone.

Savagezion:
Spirit had a lot of good ones and deserves honorable mention but this is by far the best one:

snip

Man, Disney is really good at these. I could post them all day long with favorites, so I'll end it with these two.

Spirit is Dreamworks territory, bro.

OT: Since I got ninja'd about the Mulan thing (damn you Daystar), I'll just leave with this (couldn't find the original clip from the movie though /sadface)

Cried harder watching that part as an 18-year-old than I did when I was 10.
fuckyeah

Love a lot of Disney songs though, it's hard to pick just one.

Cheery Lunatic:

Savagezion:

snip

Damn, I knew that too. I am a big Dreamworks fan and actually prefer them over Disney but Disney is good with these too. Son of Man and Strangers are another two good ones from Tarzan. I actually like it when Disney breaks into song.

I'll replace it with this one:

Easily the best Disney song ever.

I would also consider this amazing, I just wish they fine tuned the ratio of plain talking to musical a bit more.

Screw the recycled animation, nothing tops Robin Hood for catchy songs.

The Night Angel:
This, there can be no question in my mind, this is the greatest Disney moment :D Just so damn catchy, I must have watched this thousands of times as a kid :P

You are correct! This was my first Disney movie that I had ever seen and I immediately fell in love with it. I'm waiting to get it in both DVD and Blu-Ray and multi-languages.

edit

I love this song, though Aladdin has a whole bunch of good ones.

Since every other Little Mermaid song has been posted by ninjas, I'll go with this one.

Sean Hollyman:

Ah, I loved watching these. Anyway, do you have any fond memories of watching the old Disney films? Favorite one?
Also, I caught a glimpse of the so called 'Disney' Channel. I just saw bland and boring characters and a laugh track.

All I see here is people 1-upping eachother with their favorite Disney movies. I don't really feel like joining in.

As for "the disney channel", the way I explain it is that Disney is a large corporation that has been trying to expand to every media possible and there's no way it would all be as excellent as the the original animation studios. Believe it or not, they used to have more interesting stuff(look up "Kim Possible") but these days you can pretty much avoid everything they have(except for Phineas and Ferb, which is awesome). I also don't mind laugh tracks.

I was afraid for a minute no one was gonna say Aladdin. Definitely my favorite Disney flick. Lion King, Hunchback of Notre Dame, 101 Dalmatians, A Goofy Movie, Tarzan, Jungle Book, Mulan, all great.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLau4y0KMUw

Don't feel like checking someone else's post to imbed properly. It's "Prince Ali". Epic tune.

uneek:

Sean Hollyman:

All I see here is people 1-upping eachother with their favorite Disney movies. I don't really feel like joining in.

I wasn't trying to 1-up anybody. I was just expressing what my favorite Disney movie was.

As for the people who do seem like they are one upping each other, it's all in good fun.

scorptatious:

uneek:

Sean Hollyman:

I wasn't trying to 1-up anybody. I was just expressing what my favorite Disney movie was.

As for the people who do seem like they are one upping each other, it's all in good fun.

Yeah, just not my kind of fun. Sorry.

By the way my current favorite Disney movie is the Lion King but I'm waiting until I finally watch all the Disney movies to make my final decision.

About the only thing Disney acknowledges from this movie, apart from the Splash Mountain ride

While Daystar did ninja be for the 2nd best song (Mulan)

the best song in Disney is the one of the most depressing...

SycoMantis91:
I was afraid for a minute no one was gonna say Aladdin. Definitely my favorite Disney flick. Lion King, Hunchback of Notre Dame, 101 Dalmatians, A Goofy Movie, Tarzan, Jungle Book, Mulan, all great.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLau4y0KMUw

Don't feel like checking someone else's post to imbed properly. It's "Prince Ali". Epic tune.

to embed, it is open bracket ([) youtube=

after that is what comes after the "=" on the youtube link. Then close the bracket (])

Regnes:

Excellent taste my friend. I believe that song from Hunchback was the jumping off point of my puberty. Good times.

While my all time favorite was Little Mermaid growing up, I can't in good conscious like it now. I feel like it was like the grandfather of Twilight or at least rather comparable. Not to mention the whole idea of sex between Ariel and Eric is creepy.

The Night Angel:

Almost, but not quite man-cub. For the greatest moment you're going to need some Louis. King Louis, Louis Prima, it's all cool, you dig?

I'm also partial to this allegory about the dangers of letting elephants and mice hit the booze.

Hippity hoppity!

Lucem712:

Daystar Clarion:

Lucem712:

>_< Damn you, Daystar!

This is not optional.

Exactly! haha :D

Regnes:

I kind of wished you included Heaven's Light and the interlude. I think the contrast between that pure love Quasimodo has and the lust Frollo is consumed by creates this amazing scene, but this is certainly the most powerful villain song in Disney history, but of course, The Hunchback of Notre Dame is my favorite Disney movie. Speaking of which...

God, I love this song. Goosebumps every time I listen to it.

Call it whatever you will now, but I really enjoyed this when I was younger. I dunno, someone already posted Hellfire here.

I fondly remember the light cycle race from the original Tron.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3ODe9mqoDE

(No idea how to embed)

Not Disney but 5 times better than anything Disney has made over the years.

*Disney... You can go and suck it because we have a new champion*

Mariakko:
I fondly remember the light cycle race from the original Tron.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3ODe9mqoDE

(No idea how to embed)

Write this without the quotes:

["youtube=-3ODe9mqoDE"]

OT: Funnily enough, never been a fan of Disney movies. Friends always find that really weird about me.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked