Which of these pizza places is your favourite?
Pizza Hut
33.5% (175)
33.5% (175)
Pizza Pizza
2.1% (11)
2.1% (11)
Pizza 73
0.4% (2)
0.4% (2)
Little Caesars
8.4% (44)
8.4% (44)
Boston Pizza
3.6% (19)
3.6% (19)
Papa John's
18.5% (97)
18.5% (97)
Panago
0.8% (4)
0.8% (4)
Domino's Pizza (Obligatory joke option)
31.7% (166)
31.7% (166)
Want to vote? Register now or Sign Up with Facebook
Poll: Of these pizza chains which one is your favourite?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 NEXT

Ilikemilkshake:
Dominos pizza is amazing (at least in my area) However it is incredibly overpriced. I only get it on Two for Tuesdays with a friend and even then it's still quite expensive.

Yeah the price is fucking ridiculous. That's the one thing I hate about Domino's.

I didn't realize Boston Pizza only operated in Canada. Probably because of the name.

Also, I've never heard of 'Hell Pizza' before, so I'll guess that they don't have any chains here.

I must say, I'm surprised by the number of Domino's votes. Around here they taste absolutely horrible and cost way too much, but I suppose it must be different elsewhere.

Considering Domino's is the only one we get here (I think), that one.

Voted joke option because it's legitimately my favorite.

I love their over-sized toppings compared to most companies.
Phily cheese steak pizza and standard deluxe is my go to. At least it was last time I ordered pizza about 4 years ago.

Pizzeria Uno, the only decent place to eat a pizza in the U.S.

Pizza Hut has a hotdog pizza.

This shouldn't be a hard choice.

Of those listed I only know two (Pizza Hut and Domino's) so I'm going to go with Pizza Hut.
In the UK we have a pizza restaurant (not take away) chain called Pizza Express, and I prefer them to any others.

Little Seizures is best for the money.

Mydogisblue:
Pizza Hut has a hotdog pizza.

This shouldn't be a hard choice.

What if you hate hotdogs? That could make it a pretty hard choice.

I only buy pizza from local pizzarias (is that how its spelled?), not pizza chains. I DID try domino's pizza 2 times last year, which coincides with the number of times I received food poisoning that same year.

If only dominos could feel the pain that my butthole sustained on those 2 occasions

Dominos is fucking disgusting.

You have to hand it to them though, fucking amazing business plan they have there. Take frozen pizza from a supermarket, fuck up the recipe to make it more unhealthy and less tasteful, then sell them for 3 times the price. And suckers still buy it. WOOT! FAST FOOD FTW!

Yeah, most pizza places are pretty bad especially if you live in Europe where you can go get really good pizza fairly cheap from smaller resturants here and there.
However, I still enjoy Pizza Hut mainly because its sauce is pretty good and fairly sweet for a pizza sauce.
Domino's is definitely the worse, but this was a while back so they may have changed.

SmashLovesTitanQuest:

You have to hand it to them though, fucking amazing business plan they have there. Take frozen pizza from a supermarket, fuck up the recipe to make it more unhealthy and less tasteful, then sell them for 3 times the price. And suckers still buy it. WOOT! FAST FOOD FTW!

Boy do I wish I could find the supermarket they buy their pizzas from. That place would have a customer for fucking life. Admittedly it'd probably be a short life due to the increased intake of pizza, but still.

I went with papa john's but the best chain in my area is Ledo's seriously

Dominos pizza, I hated their pizza until a few months ago when they finally changed their pizza. Fucking cardboard with "cheese" before the goodness that it is now.

Also, there's a Rosati's near my house and their pizza is glorious. GLORIOUS I TELL YOU!!

I'm bias to say Pizza Hut since that the only Pizza chain I have ever went to. Yeah I had never been to Domino since there isn't any around here. I really need to eat at Pizza chain more...

ReservoirAngel:

SmashLovesTitanQuest:

Boy do I wish I could find the supermarket they buy their pizzas from. That place would have a customer for fucking life. Admittedly it'd probably be a short life due to the increased intake of pizza, but still.

You poor Americans and Brits. You will never know what a good pizza tastes like. Sad, really.

Seriously you think dominos pizza tastes good? You should come to Germany and get one from the countless standalone restaurants over here.

Saladfork:
These are all chains, obviously. Personally my two favourite pizza places are actually local, but of the chains, I'd say my favourite is Pizza Hut, followed by Little Caesars.

Also, for bonus points, which do you think is the worst?

What..No Eagle Boys or Hell's Pizza??? Ahhh well.

In any event the greatest pizza in the entire omniverse does not come from any of these pop culture franchises. It come from a place called Pepperoni's, Wishart Square, corner of Wishart and Newnam Roads, Wishart, Brisbane, Queensland.

Made by insanely talented people who give a fuck about their product, for pizza devourers who give a fuck about the product they eat.

Come on down any time. I'll be there ordering the Gournet Vegetarian. With Meatballs. For the irony...

I take the "joke" option of Domino's. Been eating it since I was a child. My least favorite isn't on the list. It's a chain called CiCi's.

Out of them, Pizza hut. But my favourite pizza place is the one round the corner from where I live, it does amazing pizza.

SmashLovesTitanQuest:

ReservoirAngel:

SmashLovesTitanQuest:

You poor Americans and Brits. You will never know what a good pizza tastes like. Sad, really.

Seriously you think dominos pizza tastes good? You should come to Germany and get one from the countless standalone restaurants over here.

No offence to your country (I've been there briefly before and really liked the place) but if I was going to travel internationally for pizza, I think I'd choose Italy before Germany, if I'm honest.

SmashLovesTitanQuest:

You realize that modern pizza is an invention of Italian-American immigrants, right?

ReservoirAngel:
No offence to your country (I've been there briefly before and really liked the place) but if I was going to travel internationally for pizza, I think I'd choose Italy before Germany, if I'm honest.

Don't do it. The only places in Italy that I've seen put pizza on the menu are tourist traps.

I enjoy the price of Little Caesars. But the quality is not that great. I guess Papa Johns and Pizza Hut are pretty decent.

Pizza Express if we are going out for a meal... Their spicy calabrese pizza is the best, Blows your head off with the chillies they put on though hah.

And its either Dominos or Papa Johns if we are staying in... Whoever has the best deal on that night. I tried Pizza Hut once. Disgustingly greasy, Never had a worse pizza in my life, even the tesco 1 value pizzas do better.

Dags90:

Loop Stricken:
Seriously, is this just a US/UK difference thing? I'm in the UK and Dominos pizza is lovely.

Just a quick question. Have you ever had an authentic NY-style pizza? Like, from around the are. Because there is no comparison. It's important for understanding your frame of reference. There's no shame in being pizza ignorant.

Domino's wings are serviceable, so I vote for them for that. I live in New Jersey, I can think of 4 local pizzerias in my town alone. My preference is for "Vinnie's Pizzerama".

The options are clearly Canadian influenced. I've never even heard of most of these, and I've been around a lot of the U.S. Seriously, who would buy "Boston Pizza". Boston isn't particularly known for pizza...

I have a Vinnie's in my area too.

I love Pizza Hut, but mine is so slow because its so busy.

Grygor:
Hey, we aren't all Canadian here, you know. I'm in central California - 1000 mi/1600 km is a long drive for pizza...

Which means my favorite big pizza chain, Round Table, isn't even on the list. So of the options given, I'd have to go with Pizza Hut (Little Caesar's if I'm feeling cheap).

Another Californian here. I also put Round Table as my have...I'm now in Massachusetts, and I miss Round Table like crazy.

Round Table for the Win!

Starvin Marvins

Probably not a chain. I lack the enthusiasm to check. But I have been enjoying their pizza more than any other brand over these last few months.

I'm going with Pizza guys since it's where I order from the most

No Round table pizza? o.o

Papa John's stuffed crust with their garlic sauce. Can't be beat on that one.

Although for any Michigan resident's, Toarmina's is definitely better than all those. 24" pizza for the win.

Domino's has been the best of my pizza chain experience, although the only other place I've tried since I was six was Papa John's, which went out of its way to make crappy pizzas back in high school. However, I live in Chicago, so why should I get overpriced regular pizza delivered when I can get a deep dish one hand delivered from the gods for two bucks more?

Of those, I voted Papa Johns. I have a friend who is a manager at one so I got a lot of pizza from him. Off the list, I have a tie between 3. One is CiCi's, I hate it now though because it was founded in my home town so I ate it all the bloody time. Second is Imo's, a St. Louis pizza place, seriously freaking delicious. And third is Milano's, a pizza place near my campus with freaking delicious crust.

Pizza Hut. Great pizza, the best breadsticks and Pepsi.

Papa John's turn Pizza into an art form.

I'm a Pizza hut guy myself, their pan pizza and stuffed crust is just delicious.

captcha: in the box

I don't understand why Dominos is always the butt of the world-wide pizza joke. I freaking LOVE Dominoes Pizza! The one near me isn't nearly as grease-stained as the Pizza Hut pizza and I love the unique crust. Hell, nothing can beat their deep-dish honestly.

My favorite non-chain though is a local place called Sole de Italia. Pizza Stop is a close second and another family owned place. Vocelli's is my third and a franchise that I haven't seen outside of MD which apparently exists in PA and other states surrounding MD.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked