4.7% (11)
4.7% (11)
Yes, I am bi
9.9% (23)
9.9% (23)
Want to vote? Register now or Sign Up with Facebook
Poll: I LOVE VAGINAS!!! Misleading thread title, this is actually about Halo 4

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Misleading titles are against the rules, just so you know.

No. I'm not looking forward to Halo 4. Mostly because I don't think the story is that great.

Halo has always had solid gameplay, however, so I may end up picking it up just for multiplayer.

What Daystar said, against the rules and all that. But yeah I'm a big fan of the Halo series and I'm looking forward to it.

I am excited for Halo Fourginas

What the others have said. Also you didn't waste my time with the poll. I always read the OP first. But I still voted because Vaginas are greeeeeeeeeeeeat (imagine that in Tony the Tiger voice). And no I'm not looking forward to Halo4 cuz I dont play Halo and I dont have an xbox. It couldn't interest me less. Now Dishonored. It sounds sick but I need to see my gameplay first.

I have a vagina and am very excited for Halo 4. Mostly because Master Chief can have access to my vagina.

Remember, Chief, Cortana doesn't actually have one. And she's the brain-child-AI of your mother figure. I'm a much better option. (I swear I know he's not real.)

I'm keeping myself in the dark about the game for the most part. I want the entire thing to be completely new to me when I play it. I will get Legendary Edition day one, of course, because I'm a nerd. I just hope the boxes don't get any bigger, though thank goodness Reach had a handle. Those things are the size of my torso.

The lack of a "no but I'm a straight guy" option means I can't vote in the poll. As for Halo 4, I haven't played a Halo game in so long I can barely remember it. I'll wait for details before making a judgement.

Huh? I looked at the poll and saw Daystar's Avatar immediately under. I wandered why would he post this. Then I saw that TC received a warning. Well played, TC, well played. I mean that ironically, of course.

As for Halo 4 - I'm not sure if I could give less of a damn. I played 40 minutes or so of the first Halo and then left it. It was the first game I quit playing because it bored me.

2ndblackjedi:
I am excited for Halo Fourginas

your avatar makes this thread hilarious.

I am the first bi guy to vote. that makes me kinda sad.

Captcha: Whole shebang... lol Shebang

Not really excited for Halo 4, mostly because I just think it's a cash-grab. I know, it's a shocker, but that's just the way I see it

Xan Krieger:
The lack of a "no but I'm a straight guy" option means I can't vote in the poll.

Wha? Please explain your position.

OT: Nah I am not looking forward to Halo 4, the reason is the same as why I voted that vaginas are great.

EDIT: Also I thought this was a captain hero thread. I am disappointed.

Hehehe, he said vagina! Actually I've never seen a vagina in the flesh before. Is it true they make fantastic storage devices?

Anyway, from Halo 3 onwards I've been unexcited about the Halo series and rather bored of it (apart from Halo ODST which I strangely enjoyed). However, I'm optimistic that 343 will put a new spin on the campaign that'll make it interesting for me again.

I just hope that the campaign either captures the darkness and sense of danger that ODST had or the sense of isolation and wonder that came with the original Halo series. I just don't want another Halo 3.

RicoGrey:

Xan Krieger:
The lack of a "no but I'm a straight guy" option means I can't vote in the poll.

OT: Nah I am not looking forward to Halo 4, the reason is the same as why I voted that vaginas are great.

EDIT: Also I thought this was a captain hero thread. I am disappointed.

Let me put it like this, I love women but a vagina looks too much like the sarlaac.

I play for the multiplayer, and they seem to be dragging it even further in the wrong direction. So not really, I'm exceptionally pessimistic, but hope to be surprised.

RicoGrey:

Xan Krieger:

I, personally, would rather cuddle than have intercourse.

I hope I didn't blow your mind.

OT?: No. I never really cared about Halo in the first place.

Mind... blown. This is like a total subversion of expectations. Some Virgilio Armandio stuff right there, somebody call Jim Sterling.

I for one love me some vaginas, there awesome. I mean what can't they do, right?
make tiny people, check
self lubricate, check
hold drugs and stuff, check
and that's just the beginning, plus they do that thing with my penis that I like. Also, When reflecting on the fact that they come in a multitude of colors, shapes, and sizes it's easy to see why so many people adopt the Pokemon-like "collect them all" philosophy regarding these wonderful things I affectionately call hoohaas. Do I love vaginas? lets just say if ever they need a spokes person, I'm their man.

@OP
Cool story bro, tell it at parties.

lacktheknack:

RicoGrey:

Xan Krieger:

I hope I didn't blow your mind.

Actual cool story. It didn't blow my mind though.

It was your avatar that did that. 0.o

I love vaginas. Can't say the same for Halo series.

Quite a well placed thread title and OP.

Vaginas and Halo being in the same thread ..... it's a dig I cannot pass up....

Yes, yes I do think Halo is full of cunts ..... there, I did it.

Now I can leave this thread happy.

Captcha - two hands ..... must . not . go . there. Must . resist.

vagina...the greatest of all inventions, and my personal favorite thing.right now imma voting lesbian, cuz imma guy and i like em
OT.halo sucks ass. and was supposed to end at reach. figure there is no low bungie or whoever has rights to that crap wouldnt truly let it die. i still hail the second as the best of the series, and the only good one. but thats just me :/

Sure, vaginas are great, but there are more wondrous things in life. Halo on the otherhand... downhill ride of my life, though I admit ODST was a bit of an uplift, it then sank deeper then ever before with thew next installment. I can't see how this series could possibly resurrect itself as something good now.

lacktheknack:

Obligatory: You're clearly not getting good enough sex. ;)

Or you know someone who gives really good cuddles... *ponders that idea*

Joking aside, the change-too-much-or-too-little problem is a concern. Either way can be bad.

Love me some vaginas.

Escapist, I am disappiont. Why has no one posted this yet?

How has this thread not been locked or at least had the title editted. Stay classy Escapist?

Captcha: cop an attitude!

Mhm.

ha! no time wasted at all (sic) I didn't read the OP!

Well, for some stupid reason, I cant edit the op, or else i would change the title to be within the rules now that I've had my fun. Also, I noticed a few spelling errors....

On that first note, thank you to everyone who appreciated the joke and posted appropriately hilarious responses. This is officially one of my favorites of my own threads.

By the way, if any of the people who voted "Well, yeah! I am a lesbian, after all" were actually lesbians, we love you.

Thanks again to all those who made this thread fun to read through. Hope yall enjoyed posting as much as I did reading, and that my little bit of writing was a good read.

I will be reporting this post, so that a moderator will read it. Moderator please edit title to read "A Little Worried About Halo 4" and edit the poll or remove it, whatever you see fit.

Emperor Inferno:
I will be reporting this post, so that a moderator will read it. Moderator please edit title to read "A Little Worried About Halo 4" and edit the poll or remove it, whatever you see fit.

Also reported, there you go, good buddy, always glad to help the cause.

Now, to those of you offended, I have one video to post, and then a rant on Halo 4. That said, first off:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-TA57L0kuc

Anyone who doesn't like the fact that he JOKINGLY posted a topic that would otherwise have gotten him banned really needs to stop taking the internet so seriously. Shit, when I joined, the title "Vaginas" would have gotten him banned. Remember that, Escapist veterans? If you don't then you aren't a veteran.

So, on Halo 4. As the OP said, I am not worried about 343. They are a group of self-proclaimed Halo Nerds, according to the new issue of Game Informer, and I think they will treat the Master Chief right.

The only issue is starting a new trilogy. What if the fanbase isn't into the new storyline, and it flops. What if I invest all that money in a Next Gen XBox (Seeing as how I was planning on buying an XBox this year, but now I am just waiting for the new one) and the main reason I want one, Halo 4, is shit? Whatever will i do. That may turn me off Halo and my 720 forever...

I am totally not excited about Halo 4 and will likely wait for the reviews before I even think of buying the game.

Captcha: open season ... hmmm shotgun killing spree!

also, I like vaginas... sort of... *looks around nervously*

Op why are you even comfortable talking about female genitalia?

verdant monkai:

Why does my inbox say you just typed a huge piece of hero worship?

Did my computer lie to me?

verdant monkai:

Why wouldn't I be? It's a body part, same as a hand, eye, mouth, rib, etc. It is a collection of materials and tissues meant for a purpose, same as any other organ. Modern society may regard the discussion of genitalia as inappropriate, but that means society is wrong.

Since when have capthca's become spam? That is it internet, when I can't have a rousing discussion of Halo 4 and vaginas without being interrupted by a stupid advertisement telling me I can't type because I have to mention what the ad is about, I am officially quitting the internet. Goodbye, stupid world.

Oops, I actually have no clue what I was going to say, but, on the whole, I am fine with that.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked