You have been challenged to a duel

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 NEXT

I choose a hunt each-other down style of duel, with .270 remington model 7400s, in the forest south of my house. He'll never find me, and I know the forest well enough to find him, eventually(it's about 200 square miles)

Rawne1980:
I shall have a sword and a collection of insults.

You sir, do fight like a dairy farmer....

How appropriate, you fight like a cow!

OT: Naked, on my bed. We will use our lust as a weapons.

EDIT: Oh, wow. 3 people did this before me. I guess other people played Monkey Island aswell.

A Weakgeek:

Rawne1980:
I shall have a sword and a collection of insults.

You sir, do fight like a dairy farmer....

How appropriate, you fight like a cow!

OT: Naked, on my bed. We will use our lust as a weapons.

EDIT: Oh, wow. 3 people did this before me. I guess other people played Monkey Island aswell.

Yet no one picked the Banjo

While I can't decide on a way in which my opponent shall me his end, I'll post this article here since the thread reminded me of its and its hilarious.

http://www.cracked.com/blog/so-youre-been-challenged-to-a-duel/

On top of an airship, with walking canes and top hats

SaneAmongInsane:

IrishAdams:
In my bedroom between 5:00PM - 9:00PM with our bare hands and teeth, because I am a lazy fuck without any weapon experience. Then they'll come to my room at said appointment time and think it's a straight up bare hand and teeth duel, but no because I cleverly picked my bedroom as the duel spot and little do they know it's my ELEMENT man and they think i'll be honourable, but nope, I'll pull out like crazy stuff hidden in my room and ravage their body.

My second choice would be Six shooters in mid-day Mexico. Wa Wa Wa Waaa WahWahWahaaaaa.

You do know Ravage means rape, right?

Ravage means destruction, the act or practice of pillaging, destroying, or devastating.

A town can be ravaged by disease or a hurricane can ravage a city. So there are many ways to use ravage and the word doesn't mean rape as you say.

I guess I could have said "Sexually ravage their body" which might hint to rape, but I didn't say it like that did I?

You know human's invented dictionaries to look up the meaning of words, or you could have simply googled the word.

Weapons: Rocket launchers with rockets that only damage the target
Time: Whenever
Location: A world of floating platforms that you have to rocket jump between

zombiekiller1907:
Weapon: A whip
Place and time: Midnight at full moon..... in my bedroom.

So it will be like a pillow fight but way more painful... wait, why on your bed someone could fall off and get hurt really badly.

Matthew Kjonaas:

zombiekiller1907:
Weapon: A whip
Place and time: Midnight at full moon..... in my bedroom.

So it will be like a pillow fight but way more painful... wait, why on your bed someone could fall off and get hurt really badly.

The higher the risk, the bigger the reward, i guess.

We shall fight using only fists whilst juggling containers of anti-matter, in a spacious area for optimum juggling skills.

The7Sins:
Weapon = My Yugioh deck.

Time = Now.

Location = The Shadow Realm.

as a yugioh player myself...how can i not take that offer?

Weapon: Pickax. Why? Well...
Place: On the SIDE OF A FREAKING MOUNTAIN. Not like on a flat edge. I'm talking like, while climbing the mountain face.

I think that'd be pretty badass.

Dueling pistols at twenty paces at dawn in the grassy knoll. Then I'll turn and shoot you after three. I'm a lousy shot, anyway.

I've always wanted to break out this wooden sword I have standing at my side. We will meet just before dawn, on the roof of my highschool. The winner's reward will be to see the sun rise upon winning his fight...

Weapons: Las pistols

The time: Midnight, full moon.

Yeah it's all cliche crap but damnit, it's my duel and I'm having it on my terms! I'm kinda ok with pistols so I might win the duel. Then I can bury the loser in the graveyard and then walk off. :D

Weapon: A rubber duck
Place: a nearby library
Time: 3:00 PM

bauke67:

Keoul:
I will fight a diabetic and the weapons shall be bags of sugar at midnight

I'll jam a siringe filled with insuline into one of your arteries and watch you pass out and die.
Owned!

OT: At noon, on a gigantic, high rock formation, using energy swords from Halo. Any death will at least be epic.

Haha! I'll counter your syringe by throwing a bag of sugar at you! and I'm talking about bags weighing several kilograms!

Rapiers are fine, I took fencing so I can use them pretty well. Place will be a hospital so if I win I get immediate medical attention. Time will be dawn.

Time: Midnight
Place: My House
Weapon: The internet
I shall beat you in the use of the interwebs, you shall beg for me to stop, but I won't. I shall troll you and show you horrid youtube videos, and you must watch them. First to maim themselves loses. Mwhahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!

deserteagleeye:
I've always wanted to break out this wooden sword I have standing at my side. We will meet just before dawn, on the roof of my highschool. The winner's reward will be to see the sun rise upon winning his fight...

You're on. Also if I win I'm taking your sword.

the shower block, wet floors and wet soap, the first to drop his soap isn't going to have a good time.

spectrenihlus:
~Snips~

Well in any real situation I'd probably just go cry in a corner somewhere or flee the country... or kill them in their sleep...<.<

But in a hypothetical situation...

Weapon= Force Lightning/black cloak...

Place= the interior of the Death Star...

Weapons: A Mk V Astartes Bolter (Altered so they won't shatter everything up to your shoulder socket into a billion pieces from the recoil on the first shot)
Time: When the sun shines brightest and the day is the hottest.

My own walking stick in a dark, deserted street in my hometown. I'm sneaky and I know how to use the dark to my advantage, I have been fighting with the stick for years and know how to use it in a scrap, and I have the homefield advantage. It doesn't matter what my enemy has, because they won't see me coming.

Erm...

I took fencing lessons once. But I could only use the saber, really.

The location: My old middle school at 11:55 PM

I hated that place, so perhaps some kind of nostalgic anger will help me carry the day.

I choose Cowardice, and HEY, LOOK OVER THERE!

*legs it*

my weapon of choice, time, and location any day.

My weapon is a fooball at Anfield 3pm next Saturday.
That'd just be awesome :)

I choose dueling sabres in a field of high grass during a full moon.

Weapon : Mop
Where: Space Station
When : Anytime

I mop, you fall, I win

(Who ever gets what game I'm refering to gets 10 points and Brofist)

White Lightning:
Flaming AIDS covered laser chainsaws, Yesterday, some Australian Jungle

i don't think we have jungles.....

Weapon:AR assault rifles, three clips each
Place/time:Craco, Italy at 9 AM

Reasons:
Weapons:Out of all of the weapons in the world, i can handle fire arms. And i just loooove the AR
Place:It's an abandoned city, think of it as extreme paintball :P

Sablestick:
Time: Midnight
Place: My House
Weapon: The internet
I shall beat you in the use of the interwebs, you shall beg for me to stop, but I won't. I shall troll you and show you horrid youtube videos, and you must watch them. First to maim themselves loses. Mwhahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!

Challenge accepted. Now if you'll excuse me, I have some training to do.
*goes to the weird part of youtube*

Just a six-shooter, at noon, in the center of town.

Keeping things old school.

Pokemon battle, 8PM.
Mienshao
Reuniclus
Scizor
Donphan
Croagunk
Darmanitan

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked