You have been challenged to a duel

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 NEXT

rubber chickens at sunrise on top of a cargo train.

TizzytheTormentor:
I choose the X-Gloves in Vongola Gear, The Top of Temen-Ni-Gru and preferably midnight and raining in a thunder storm...epic shit man.

But, do you have the resolution to use them like this,

I'll also choose X-Gloves but, as Version Vongola Ring. I would have the duel in free fall at 12,000 ft in the air. What better way to have a duel but, while falling to you death over a populated city like New York. At the darkest time to make It a challenge.

Weapons? Swords.

Time and place? On a frozen lake, exactly at noon.

When/where: Venice, c. 1650s
Weapons: Hidden weapons
Special gear: Disguise for myself and my opponent.
Special rule: No innocents may be harmed during the duel.

Sniper rifles on the Waterloo battlefield, during the battle itself.

Then I'd simply run away and leave my foe to be slaughtered in the middle of the rather confusing battle... ;)

Keoul:

bauke67:

Keoul:
I will fight a diabetic and the weapons shall be bags of sugar at midnight

I'll jam a siringe filled with insuline into one of your arteries and watch you pass out and die.
Owned!

OT: At noon, on a gigantic, high rock formation, using energy swords from Halo. Any death will at least be epic.

Haha! I'll counter your syringe by throwing a bag of sugar at you! and I'm talking about bags weighing several kilograms!

Several kilograms!?!?!? Oh no, whatever shall I do now?
I use my insuline to counter the effects of your sugerbags, resulting in a bitter unarmed fight to the death.

LOCATION: The entirety of planet Earth, as it sinks into a black hole.

WEAPON: Both of us are granted the power to bend the elements of air, earth, fire, and water. Avatar-style.

Admit, you would pay money to watch whatever the fuck I just described.

I get the flintlock. They get the sword. We shall duel in the grassy plains.
go on, guess what I'm referencing

Time: Early Morning (6:00AM). I'm a morning guy, so that would probably throw them off
Place: Gladiatorial arena, open and with sandy ground. No advantages or disadvantages
Weapons: Bastard swords. I've only met two people who can best me with these, and neither of them are likely to be duelling me.

A fork, for the Spaghetti eating contest. "A fight? Bitch, please. Show me you can handle dinner first."
At rush hour.
Time Square.

Warhammers.
Right after dinner.
Atop a moving train.

A bostaff and 7:30 pm on a giant trampoline. Imagine the crazy stunts you could pull.

A good, short Nordic blade with bronze hilt and a large, decorated round wooden shield. Keep it old school!

bauke67:

Keoul:

bauke67:

I'll jam a siringe filled with insuline into one of your arteries and watch you pass out and die.
Owned!

OT: At noon, on a gigantic, high rock formation, using energy swords from Halo. Any death will at least be epic.

Haha! I'll counter your syringe by throwing a bag of sugar at you! and I'm talking about bags weighing several kilograms!

I use my insuline to counter the effects of your sugerbags, resulting in a bitter unarmed fight to the death.

Ahah! Just as I've planned! I will throw the sugar that's spilt onto the floor into your eyes! thus leaving you open for a severe beating!

Why are these all duels to the death? Can't I have a sexy duel?

My weapon is "reach", middle of the day @ time's square

Weapon: Heckler & Koch HK416
Location: A twenty-five square block area in a moderately destroyed city.
Special Equipment: The British Osprey Ballistic vest and any weapon attachments that don't count as additional weapons.
Special Rules: We have one hour to find each-other, eliminate them then escape the area before the area is destroyed in one massive barrage from the air, ground & sea.

If I die, it's either gonna be in a gunfight against a better foe or a explosion.

Keoul:

bauke67:

Keoul:

Ahah! Just as I've planned! I will throw the sugar that's spilt onto the floor into your eyes! thus leaving you open for a severe beating!

Aaah, but you fell into my trap. The sugar has disolved into the insuline creating a slippery substance which causes you to slip and fall. leaving you open for a severe beating!

bauke67:

Keoul:

bauke67:

Perfect! I had this planned all along! I throw my shoe at you :D Thus leaving you stunned and open for a severe beating!
Aaah, but you fell into my trap. The sugar has disolved into the insuline creating a slippery substance which causes you to slip and fall. leaving you open for a severe beating!

Revolvers, sundown in a forest clearing. Quite.

Card games. On Motorcycles. In the future. Must have a funky hair style.

A machine gun, now, in a hallway.

Unless my opponent also gets a gun then it would be pretty one-sided. If he does though then I choose...

weapon - spoon.
when - in 50 years.
location - the world.

Ix Rebound:

White Lightning:
Flaming AIDS covered laser chainsaws, Yesterday, some Australian Jungle

i don't think we have jungles.....

Oh... well I didn't know that.

Karhukonna:
"Hand to hand! It is the basis of all combat! Only a fool trusts his life to a weapon!"

"Fighting was the only thing... the only thing I was good at. But... at least I always fought for what I believed in."

OT: The location? A cabin in the middle of an isolated forest. The weapon? Lack of internet. The time? Beginning at noon, ending whenever one person runs out of the cabin screaming and goes back to society.

A handkerchief, a bouncy castle, mid-day.

I couldn't kill somebody to win a duel, so making it as non-lethal as possible seems like a good idea.

Time: The summer solstice of this year.
Place: The top of Uluru in Australia; the ultimate place for two gentlemen to combat each other in the most bloodthirsty fashion possible.
Weapon: The pokemon Metapod.

Cold drink breaks and a waterfight every 15 minutes.

Guns in the middle of London. I then promptly don't turn up and he gets arrested for illegal possession of a firearm.

Weapon: AK-47
Place: Falling out of a plane at 30000 feet
Time: Midnight
The catch: you can't pull your parachute until your opponent is dead

Time: in 15 years...because it would be funny to wake up and remember "Oh yeah. I have a duel today."

Place: some random club with a dj that takes requests for entire playlists

Weapons: bare fists

rapiers at dawn, a line will be drawn in the middle that no contestant is allowed to cross also I have the sun in my back

Blobpie:
Weapon:AR assault rifles, three clips each
Place/time:Craco, Italy at 9 AM

Reasons:
Weapons:Out of all of the weapons in the world, i can handle fire arms. And i just loooove the AR
Place:It's an abandoned city, think of it as extreme paintball :P

Clips or magazines? Because if clips as soon as you have to reload you're finished due to having to get the ammo in the magazine.
P.S. best make sure nothing gets in the weapon, AR's aren't exactly the most reliable in bad conditions.

OT: Hm...depends on my opponent I suppose. Someone my size? I'll put all that MCMAP and Krav Maga to good use.

Someone a fair bit bigger than me? A forest, preferably one I'm familiar with, with Remington 700 .30-06 bolt action rifles with an internal magazine and no scope. On the chance I miss, I can send that next round down without taking the sight off of my target and nail them based on the first shot. Let the hunt begin.

I'm great at hand-to-hand, but a hulking monster is not something you take head on if you can avoid it.

Give me my hand axe and shield, then give me an open field to battle on.
Or a longsword duel on a beach.

Keoul:

Perfect! I had this planned all along! I throw my shoe at you :D Thus leaving you stunned and open for a severe beating!

Just as I thought, you completely forgot about my shoe-repellant power armor. A darned handy piece of equipment, I daresay, wouldn't know what to do without it. It renders any shoe-based attack completely useless. And after I pick up your shoe, I throw it right back at you. And while are scrambling about, trying find all the teath I just knocked out, I move in for the kill.

Over the atlantic ocean and in fighter jets. If I lose I go out in a ball of fire.

A duel?? I'll break out my Yu-Gi-Oh! car-
Oh, you didn't mean that kind of duel...

Blunt Melee weapons (knuckles and hammers), at the peak of the world (where the lack of oxygen makes you more tired), at dawn (just before it gets really goddam cold).

I am a very poor fighter, by any standard. So, I choose Cannons ant dawn with grapeshot ammunition. My hope is that my opponent will get cold feet and back out. If he doesn't? Well... I guess I will have company on my way to the afterlife.

Of course, I would Apologize if that is an option?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked