You have been challenged to a duel

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 NEXT

Flagpoles at dawn, on the flight deck of an aircraft carrier.

That would be something.

I choose the Battle of Wits....
when: a few years from now on
weapons: wits, a bottle of iocane powder

now, how did that sound?

A wooden sword (that would be made by me) somewhere reasonably close to a farm early in the morning.

Quick draw when the rooster goes would be a nice way to start my day.

Weapon: My reach, her flexibility.
Place: Her bedroom.
Time: All day baby.

A champion, to fight in my stead. The rest I leave to my champion.

Time: 12 Noon
Weapons: M1928 Thompson Submachine guns with forward grip and 50 round magazine.....

Today at 8:00Pm. A cook-off! Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Buffalo Strips, and a chocolate cake dessert! Loser eats the others meal, and since I'm a terrible cook I might come out of this with eating a decent meal for once.

Tomorrow at noon, giant purple dildos, lets see... It'll go down on a platform inside a live vulcano.

bauke67:

Keoul:

Perfect! I had this planned all along! I throw my shoe at you :D Thus leaving you stunned and open for a severe beating!

Just as I thought, you completely forgot about my shoe-repellant power armor. A darned handy piece of equipment, I daresay, wouldn't know what to do without it. It renders any shoe-based attack completely useless. And after I pick up your shoe, I throw it right back at you. And while are scrambling about, trying find all the teath I just knocked out, I move in for the kill.

Hah! It was a trap! that was my shadow clone all along! and while you're bent over trying to beat up that silly old thing I have already snuck behind you readying for the final blow!

I chose Saber, as in;

Place and time: Somewhere in Japan, late at night.

Weapon: Mario Kart 64 - Star Roads.

Time: Any Time he wants it.

Weapon: Time and Space
Place: Everywhere
Time: Everywhen

Magic the Gathering deck as my weapon, at high noon, on an elevated platform and first to lose, their part of the platform falls and they fall 300 ft into the water below where there are sharks with lasers.

1 knife each.

in the streets in front of my house.
Middle of day.

*Sees title, automatically think "I activate my Trap Card, i win"

I really need to stop watching the old series of Yu-Gi-Oh...

Keoul:
Hah! It was a trap! that was my shadow clone all along! and while you're bent over trying to beat up that silly old thing I have already snuck behind you readying for the final blow!

And just as you're about to strike, I raise my hand, signalling my my personal bodyguard to turn of their claoking devices, energy swords blazing. Screaming their battlecry "wort wort wort" they slice you to pieces.

Weapon: Potato launchers
Time: Business hours

bauke67:

And just as you're about to strike, I raise my hand, signalling my my personal bodyguard to turn of their claoking devices, energy swords blazing. Screaming their battlecry "wort wort wort" they slice you to pieces.

Too late! just as they uncloak I've already snapped your neck! leaving your bodyguard so ashamed that they commit seppuku!

Portal gun, Aperture portal facility with a hole in the roof showing the moonlit sky...nighttime.

I do believe I made myself clear with where this is going.

Weapons: A syringe filled with a powerful sedative, strong tape, a sturdy table and the element of surprise.

Place: Somewhere people don't ever visit, hidden in plain sight.

Time: When they least expect it.

Only an idiot accepts a duel. Stay hidden, stay unpredictable.

Nerf swords at noon in the piazza at my school! Everyone gets one and we beat each other senseless. (I want this to be a new annual event).

Weapons: Flails

Time: 10 AM next Sunday

Place: Sealand

Keoul:

Too late! just as they uncloak I've already snapped your neck! leaving your bodyguard so ashamed that they commit seppuku!

You really just fell for that, didn't you?
You took an imposter. I am, in fact, one of my bodyguards, so they don't have to kill themselves. (not like there's seppuku on Sangheilios anyway)
And as you stand there, over the imposter's corps, expecting your enemy to kill themselves, we approach and chop you to bits.

bauke67:

Keoul:

You really just fell for that, didn't you?
You took an imposter. I am, in fact, one of my bodyguards, so they don't have to kill themselves. (not like there's seppuku on Sangheilios anyway)
And as you stand there, over the imposter's corps, expecting your enemy to kill themselves, we approach and chop you to bits.

You think you're smart do you?

Skip to 1:37 see what happens to you and your "guards"

Keoul:

Nod at the bird and people die. Everywhere, people die. Target doesn't die. He's fine.
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKrtbUinWOU in case you don't get the reference)
Target nods at some other guards that were hiding in pillars, come out and then take their formation.
And since my guards have energy swords, I'm gonna wish you good luck in deflecting their blows, assasin!

Weapon: A rapier, like a true gentleman.

Place: A huge library

Time: A week from now, I need to scratch up on my fencing.

bauke67:

Keoul:

Nod at the bird and people die. Everywhere, people die. Target doesn't die. He's fine.
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKrtbUinWOU in case you don't get the reference)
Target nods at some other guards that were hiding in pillars, come out and then take their formation.
And since my guards have energy swords, I'm gonna wish you good luck in deflecting their blows, assasin!

Smoke bomb, stab stab gunshot aaaand now it's just you n me, come at me -taunts-

Captcha:inside out, That'll be you when I'm finished here

I can choose 'the mind' as a weapon right?

Keoul:

Smoke bomb, stab stab gunshot aaaand now it's just you n me, come at me -taunts-

Let's just assume you manage to take out a fully equipped elite honor guard(invisibility, energy swords, granades etc) WITH A KNIFE, some smoke and the worlds most outdated gun ever.

So now that you've finally managed to kill my guards(somewhat like this, I'd imagine: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VDvgL58h_Y)
I have long since taken up a strategic position, ready to strike as soon as you turn around.

The field: everywhere. The weapon: time. See who ages to death first.

bauke67:

Keoul:

Let's just assume you manage to take out a fully equipped elite honor guard(invisibility, energy swords, granades etc) WITH A KNIFE, some smoke and the worlds most outdated gun ever.

So now that you've finally managed to kill my guards(somewhat like this, I'd imagine: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VDvgL58h_Y)
I have long since taken up a strategic position, ready to strike as soon as you turn around.

I refuse to turn around. Since my snipers have already located you and lined up their shots, with but a thought, you'll be dead

Keoul:

I refuse to turn around. Since my snipers have already located you and lined up their shots, with but a thought, you'll be dead

Really? Mind-controlled snipers? One single thought gone wrong and there are endless things that could go wrong.
You may not have noticed, but it seems that, while you were taking out my guards, you repeatedly thought: DIE! DIE! DIE!
So, yeah, you may need to reconsider that, cause I'm still standing, and I don't need you to turn around.

bauke67:

Keoul:

Really? Mind-controlled snipers? One single thought gone wrong and there are endless things that could go wrong.
You may not have noticed, but it seems that, while you were taking out my guards, you repeatedly thought: DIE! DIE! DIE!
So, yeah, you may need to reconsider that, cause I'm still standing, and I don't need you to turn around.

On the contrary, My "repeated thought" was, Kill Kill KILL. Completely different, and under the cover of my smoke bomb, THEY were the ones to take out your guards and oh look now I'm thinking "Kill bauke67"

Unarmed combat.
Unmarked warehouse in Redfern.
Whenever you will it in the next 6 months.

Time: 5:00 AM so my opponent will be tired and I wont be because I don't sleep well anyway
place: Chogo Ri (the great mountain)
weapon:A Bisento

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked