You have been challenged to a duel

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 NEXT

Keoul:

On the contrary, My "repeated thought" was, Kill Kill KILL. Completely different, and under the cover of my smoke bomb, THEY were the ones to take out your guards and oh look now I'm thinking "Kill bauke67"

You may want to have more specific thoughts than "kill kill kill", since your snipers seem to have also taken the liberty of shooting eachother.
And you may think you're safe, but you're not. I picked up one of your snipers' guns, and I can see you, wetting yourself, in the crosshairs.

BAM!

First I would shout "It's time to d-d-d-dddd-DUEL!!!" Then throw a cat at them... Outside a dog pound.

weapon: my razor sharp wit
place: the road in front of my house
time: i'll ring you when i get up

spectrenihlus:
Choose your weapons, time, and place.

I choose nun chucks in a 747.

I choose a police officer to arrest your ass for theatening my life.

Bar-fisted and naked in a minefield, only the mines are in fact undead dinosaurs that grab you with their fetid teeth and drag you bleeding and screaming under the ground into a land where misery rules eternal. The sky above our duel hosts an atmosphere which is acid, and clouds which rain nought but fire and brimstone. Meet me there, under the witching hour, where we shall wrestle out our grudges like MEN!

Kendarik:

spectrenihlus:

You don't have to accept.

Green/Yellow/Red/Whatever Lantern Rings.

Sunset.

The Grand Canyon.

Go.

The7Sins:
Weapon = My Yugioh deck.

Time = Now.

Location = The Shadow Realm.

Shadow Realm? Fool we do this s#!t the classy way; at Pegasus' castle!

spectrenihlus:

Kendarik:

spectrenihlus:

That's a direct threat to life, you're going to jail. Or possibly a nice padded room if they decide suggesting any such thing is an indication of your lack of mental capacity and/or that it makes you a danger to yourself or others.

Kendarik:

spectrenihlus:

Kendarik:

That's a direct threat to life, you're going to jail. Or possibly a nice padded room if they decide suggesting any such thing is an indication of your lack of mental capacity and/or that it makes you a danger to yourself or others.

Wow dude, you got to take a chill pill.

spectrenihlus:

Kendarik:

spectrenihlus:

I'm not a dude.

I just think your whole question is really stupid.

Weapon?

Flintlock Pistols.

Location?

Opposite sides of the Bering Straight. He gets his duel. I get to live. Everyone's a winner.

Kendarik:

spectrenihlus:

Kendarik:

I'm not a dude.

Then why did you post? If you thought this stupid why didn't you just ignore it? No you had to go all serious in a situation that will most likely never happen. You get to decide how a duel you are involved in will play out. Why not answer with artillery at 300 yards between two zeppelins as our staging ground. How awesome would that fight be?

My weapon: the pokémon coin (with the team aqua logo) I keep in my wallet
Time: yesterday
Place: in a boat on a river, with tangerine trees, and marmalade skies

spectrenihlus:

Kendarik:

spectrenihlus:

I'm not a dude.

Then why did you post? If you thought this stupid why didn't you just ignore it? No you had to go all serious in a situation that will most likely never happen. You get to decide how a duel you are involved in will play out. Why not answer with artillery at 300 yards between two zeppelins as our staging ground. How awesome would that fight be?

Because that seemed childish and silly.

On the other hand pointing out you were childish and silly seemed like a more interesting response.

Kendarik:

spectrenihlus:

Kendarik:

I'm not a dude.

Because that seemed childish and silly.

On the other hand pointing out you were childish and silly seemed like a more interesting response.

But that's the point to be childish and silly, that is the exact reason I created the topic.

Yarn. One ball each. Pink. 4:37 A.M.. A tropical paradise island inhabited by only the cutest and fluffiest puppies.

Nobody dies and everyone has a good time. Best. Duel. Ever.

Wheellock pistols on a zeppelin at sunset. I've always wanted to fire a wheellock, it's a beautiful action for a firearm. A bit impractical even compared to a flintlock I guess but wonderful nonetheless.

Mordekaien:
I choose the Battle of Wits....
when: a few years from now on
weapons: wits, a bottle of iocane powder

now, how did that sound?

A few years? You're just stalling now. You're trying to trick me into giving away something. It won't work.

bauke67:

You may want to have more specific thoughts than "kill kill kill", since your snipers seem to have also taken the liberty of shooting eachother.
And you may think you're safe, but you're not. I picked up one of your snipers' guns, and I can see you, wetting yourself, in the crosshairs.

BAM!

They're not idiots, when I think "kill Kill" it means shoot whoever the heck I'm looking at, and obviously they shot your guards dead, you know seeing as their corpse are on the ground. Besides, they're all at least half a kilometer away, either you sprinted to one of my snipers (who were totally hidden by the way) and thus got shot by the others or you're currently pissing yourself at the sudden realization that you're not in control.
Check mate
Boom

Three shields, weapon of choice. When a shield breaks, pick up another. When all three are broken, fight with only a weapon.

Fight in an arena, nowhere to run.

Keoul:

They're not idiots, when I think "kill Kill" it means shoot whoever the heck I'm looking at, and obviously they shot your guards dead, you know seeing as their corpse are on the ground. Besides, they're all at least half a kilometer away, either you sprinted to one of my snipers (who were totally hidden by the way) and thus got shot by the others or you're currently pissing yourself at the sudden realization that you're not in control.
Check mate
Boom

Yeah, but as I recall, we were on a street, meaning that your snipers were all exactly opposite eachother. And like my guards I have a cloaking device, and since I'm totally cool, no heatvision could see me either, so they just shot at random, killing eachother in the process.
Now I pick an empty bag of sugar and strangle you with it.

bauke67:

Yeah, but as I recall, we were on a street, meaning that your snipers were all exactly opposite eachother. And like my guards I have a cloaking device, and since I'm totally cool, no heatvision could see me either, so they just shot at random, killing eachother in the process.
Now I pick an empty bag of sugar and strangle you with it.

That's retarded reasoning! we're on the street therefore they're on rooftops! why on earth would they shoot at rooftops to find someone that was on the ground!
Besides, I just detonated an EMP bomb so your cloaking device just went kaput :P
Have fun trying to strangle a man with a hessian bag with 12 bullet holes in your skull

Time: Whenever you happen to get up.

Place: Carnival

Weapon: Candy floss.

itsausernamewhatofit:

Mordekaien:

now, how did that sound?

A few years? You're just stalling now. You're trying to trick me into giving away something. It won't work.

It has worked... you've given everything away!!! I know where the poison is.

Mordekaien:

itsausernamewhatofit:

Mordekaien:

now, how did that sound?

It has worked... you've given everything away!!! I know where the poison is.

Then make your choice.

itsausernamewhatofit:
snip

I will, and I choose - What in the world can that be?

Mordekaien:

itsausernamewhatofit:
snip

What? Where? I don't see anything.

itsausernamewhatofit:

Mordekaien:

itsausernamewhatofit:
snip

Well, I- I could have sworn I saw something. No matter. First, let's drink. Me from my glass, and you from yours.

Keoul:

That's retarded reasoning! we're on the street therefore they're on rooftops! why on earth would they shoot at rooftops to find someone that was on the ground!
Besides, I just detonated an EMP bomb so your cloaking device just went kaput :P
Have fun trying to strangle a man with a hessian bag with 12 bullet holes in your skull

As a sniper you're going to have a great view on a rooftop at least half a kilometer away.
There's no buildings or anything in the way.
Also, that wans't an EMP, it was firecracker.
And I can asure you, I will have fun.

Mordekaien:

itsausernamewhatofit:

Mordekaien:

Well, I- I could have sworn I saw something. No matter. First, let's drink. Me from my glass, and you from yours.

You guessed wrong.

bauke67:

As a sniper you're going to have a great view on a rooftop at least half a kilometer away.
There's no buildings or anything in the way.
Also, that wans't an EMP, it was firecracker.
And I can asure you, I will have fun.

Yes, they will have a great view cause unlike say a jungle there isn't shiz everywhere covering pedestrians. The city was build with a grid in mind so no matter where you are there will be a straight shot to you, besides, they're set up in various distances ranging from half a kilometer not all exact :P

Even if my EMP was a firecracker (though I don't see how it "Magically" became a fircracker when it was labeled "FREAKING EMP, DESTROYS ELECTRONICS") I just blinded you and covered your invisible ass with gunpowder and smoke making you visible to the snipers who just shot you dead.

Tell me how the afterlife's like eh mate?

Keoul:

Yes, they will have a great view cause unlike say a jungle there isn't shiz everywhere covering pedestrians. The city was build with a grid in mind so no matter where you are there will be a straight shot to you, besides, they're set up in various distances ranging from half a kilometer not all exact :P

Even if my EMP was a firecracker (though I don't see how it "Magically" became a fircracker when it was labeled "FREAKING EMP, DESTROYS ELECTRONICS") I just blinded you and covered your invisible ass with gunpowder and smoke making you visible to the snipers who just shot you dead.

Tell me how the afterlife's like eh mate?

Don't always trust a label, especially when someone may be setting a trap.
And I probably should have mentioned this earlier, but aren't duels supposed to be 1v1?
So yeah, those snipers are basically cheating...

Holograms! That's it! I did not cheat, my bodyguards were holograms, I tell you!

bauke67:

Don't always trust a label, especially when someone may be setting a trap.
And I probably should have mentioned this earlier, but aren't duels supposed to be 1v1?
So yeah, those snipers are basically cheating...

Holograms! That's it! I did not cheat, my bodyguards were holograms, I tell you!

So you tried to scare me with holograms... Well that's comforting seeing as I bought Robotic snipers, you didn't REALLY believe in hypnotized snipers did you? they're all controlled by me thus categorizing them under "Tools and Equipment". Also they're still shooting you, right now, while you're trying to strangle me with a hessian sack while covered in gunpowder and smoke which makes it that much easier to slip out~

Keoul:

So you tried to scare me with holograms... Well that's comforting seeing as I bought Robotic snipers, you didn't REALLY believe in hypnotized snipers did you? they're all controlled by me thus categorizing them under "Tools and Equipment". Also they're still shooting you, right now, while you're trying to strangle me with a hessian sack while covered in gunpowder and smoke which makes it that much easier to slip out~

Uhm, yeah. Cause everyone knows gunpowder is a very slippery substance. Just like smoke, very slippery.
Oh, and by the way, your robots don't like being called tools, so they've gone on strike.
Got anyting to say about that?
"mghkglargkjgbn"
what's that? chocking on a sugarbag? Oh.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked