Can a baby faced person get a date

Basically my problem is this I am an 18 year old uni student currently on the dating scene my issue is I am extremely baby faced to the point people mistake me for a fourteen year old.
Going around I am quite natural to talk to women I can make quick friends in a matter of hours but when I finally make to move on a girl even if she knows I am into her it will become awkward pretty much end there.
My question is Do women only really date based on looks or is there someone major I am missing?

Just putting this post as I got stood up againg last night by a girl who I got along with extremely well same interests very intelligent and very cute but i tried to make the move and was tagged in her face book message where she kept calling me a little kid.

We can't tell you what you're missing, all you told us about was one attribute.

But you probably can get a date. IIRC the heaviest man in the world got married and that's quite a lot more off putting than a baby face to most people I think.

I had the same problem.... Now I'm 21 and I get 16-17 year olds falling for me : \
It's only a matter of time before my boyish looks will land me a (legal) date!

Patience my friend.

There's probably plenty of people who would date you despite your youthful appearance, but it really doesn't help in most cases. I wouldn't just give up, it's not like asking somebody out is that big a deal once you get past the hurdle of shyness (I had that, not sure about you).

Mortai Gravesend:

And people never ever lie about their potential shortcomings. Ever.

Dags90:

Mortai Gravesend:

But he probably looks so innocent, how could he lie?

Dags90:

Mortai Gravesend:

While I know I have a some shortcomings this issue is always the most prevelent out of the many girls I have asked out 9/10 (yes it has been that common) will be you look to young the other 1/10 is they have a crush on some one else.
I know I could probably get a high school girl but I would just feel that I'm taking advantage of them and I just wouldn't be happy with myself.

Grubz:
While I know I have a some shortcomings this issue is always the most prevelent out of the many girls I have asked out 9/10 (yes it has been that common) will be your to young the other is they have a crush on some one else.
I know I could probably get a high school girl but I would just feel that I'm taking advantage of them and I just wouldn't be happy with myself.

What's the other 1/10?

You might want to take a seat because this may shock you. Sometimes people will lie when telling someone they don't want to date them. To spare their feelings, to avoid drama, for the lulz. Whatever reason.

Also, your descriptions make it sound like it's your actual age that's at issue. "You're too young" is quite a bit different than "you look too young".

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked