I hate CSI with a burning passion
7.1% (1)
7.1% (1)
I prefer NCIS...
14.3% (2)
14.3% (2)
Want to vote? Register now or Sign Up with Facebook
Poll: Favourite CSI series?

So having spent the past couple of days in bed rather ill and getting myself hooked on CSI: Miami because I didn't have much else of anything to do, I find myself curious enough about this question to make a totally pointless poll about it.

Basically, which of the CSI series is your favourite? If you watch any of them at all. And if you don't, I don't care to know you. Joking, let's do lunch.

P.S: I'm already expecting this thread to at some point get borderline overrun with Horatio Caine one-liners, which is what always seems to happen when I bring up CSI: Miami to anyone.

captcha: om nom nom.

Yeah, one liners and *puts sunglasses on*.

Anyway, LV without question... though I stopped watching when Gil left... anything happen in the last two/three seasons since?

SckizoBoy:
Yeah, one liners and *puts sunglasses on*.

Anyway, LV without question... though I stopped watching when Gil left... anything happen in the last two/three seasons since?

Couldn't tell you. Only seen the first 2 seasons, and that was a while ago now. Seen some stray episodes here and there but I don't think it was anything too recent. All I could tell you is that now Laurence Fishburne is gone too. Season 12 now has Ted Danson in the lead role.

My favourite is Miami.

Sure, the tech used is borderline outer space, everything's all flashy and there's little emphasis on the evidence, but damnit if I don't love the hell out of it.

I noticed Horatio doesn't do his one liners as much anymore. It's a shame, I found them hilarious. :(

P.S. I like Vegas, NY and NCIS too though.

Has to be CSI: Miami for me. It was the only one I watched with any sort of regularity.

As a bonus, if anyone wants it they can have a puts on sunglasses/Deal with it emote
( _)
( _)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)

Mr Cwtchy:
Sure, the tech used is borderline outer space, everything's all flashy and there's little emphasis on the evidence, but damnit if I don't love the hell out of it.

One of my favourite "oh that's bullshit!" moments with the tech they have is in CSI: New York where in one episode (I forget specifics) they take a still image of a woman from a regular security camera and zoom in so far they can literally see what is reflected in the woman's eye.

I'm all for suspension of disbelief for the sake of awesome shit, but wow.

ReservoirAngel:

Mr Cwtchy:

One of my favourite "oh that's bullshit!" moments with the tech they have is in CSI: New York where in one episode (I forget specifics) they take a still image of a woman from a regular security camera and zoom in so far they can literally see what is reflected in the woman's eye.

I'm all for suspension of disbelief for the sake of awesome shit, but wow.

Oh yeah, I remember that one.

One of Miami's was worse though. They had holograms that you can touch and move around. Now I don't know if Japan has these already or something, but I was like >.>

season 1-5 of LV... i think. which season did warrick die in? i stopped watching vegas around that point and jumped on the NY train. Gary Senise's cool mellow voice to ccalm the boiling rage at the absolutely ridiculous tech they apparently have. You know even if humans had created holographic projectors the crime lab still wouldn't have one. i also love NCIS, and lie to me(shame it got canceled), and the mentalist... basically everything but CSI; Miami and the Law and Order stuff. oh criminal minds is also cool if a little bit creepy.

CSI:CSI is my favorite CSI. Miami is just good for the awesome cinematography and terrible one liners.

I'd have to say, in my opinion they are all pretty bad now. The original, or Las
Vegas, or whatever it's called is the best though, as it at least started out decently, and didn't deteriorate as quickly as the others.

I waver between CSI and New York. I miss some of the original cast from CSI and I quite enjoy most of the characters from NY so it's pretty much a wash. Miami is fun in small doses but even just one episode a week is almost too much at times.

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked