Which archetype RPG class would you be in real life?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 NEXT

I would be a mage, preferably a lightning mage! ZAP ZAP ZAP! Disintegration sounds better than burning, has a ring to it.

A sneaky rogue. Assassinations and stealing. I'd steal your pants and sell them back then steal them again just to set them on fire. Then I would assassinate you.

Going by what I'm studying (Mechanical Engineering), what I do with my spare time (Gaming, Drawing, Playing Music and Shooting AS Guns) and numerous other smaller things, probably something like an Artificier, Gunslinger or Bard. =/

Rouge, but if I had time to train, for years that is, I'd go for wizard. Both seem to fit my persona, but the timing would change what I choose.

Paladin. While i dont really believe in divinity or have faith in higher power, i could never be a straight up warrior. I like to think, use powers to the best of my ability, and protect/heal/command others to keep them fighting.

More specifically, a Paladin of Tyranny, a paladin of Lawful-Evil, willing to follow orders and lead a group without so much as flinching. While it is a "Evil" aligned class, it doesnt mean hes a dick. I just believe order, power, and leadership are what define backbone. And if the leadership is bad..... Well its time to replace it C: With force if need be.

In all truth, im not much of a leader, but i know how to take charge. Giving orders is easy, even if they happen to be bad orders, that could threaten the lives of everyone but yourself.

So, i have to say Paladin. Not a holy Paladin by any means, but a Paladin. Heavy armor, heavy sword, and heavy shield. So i can stand in front of my friends to protect them from danger!

..... And then pull them in front of me if things go down hill.

Well I have the height of a warrior(190cm) but the weight of a leaf (65kg), and I'm deceptively unfit. I'm averse to lieing and subterfuge, though I do like exploring and am kindof lithe. So perhaps a kindof Scout? Of course I could also try something magic related... Well, I'm study AI so AI -> Artificial Life -> Necromancer?

So yep, Scout or Summoner/Necromancer. :D

Arcane Trickster. I'll stab you in the back from 30' away and then fireball your confused ass into smithereens.

Although I can't sing I'm a comedian and writer so something like a bard I guess. I make people not want to punch me, generally lighten the mood and entertain and am quite good at reading people. Now I just need to find myself a nice warrior who likes jokes and stories if I need people killed.

I live on an organic farming co-op. There is only one option. DRUID AWAY!

I would probably be a wizard. While I am stronger and more agile than most people that I know, my intelligence is my defining trait. I see myself as a pyromancer, specifically, due to my confident nature, coupled with my tendency to berserk when angry.

Probably a massive coward. Is Massive Coward not an option? No? Oh well then. I guess I would be cliched NPC #571, y'know the guy you meet in the first village who needs x amount of monster y body parts (wolf skins or whatever), but is too afraid to go himself? That'd be me. I'll even pay a misserable amount of coin and maybe some XP for bringing me extra wolf skin back.

Warrior.
I'm almost two meters tall with a muscular build(though I'm rather chubbyesque these days). Guess I fit the bill perfectly.
Rogue is out of the question at least.

Not enough muscle mass for a warrior, too tall for a rogue (unless ranger is a valid sub genre of rogues) so mage.

I'd probably be some sort of NPC unable to take care of my own problems. You know the type.
If not, I'd be a bard. Musicianship is the only skill I have that could actually be somewhat plausible in a cookie cutter fantasy setting.
I doubt they'd care about my gaming prowess (I'm terrible at most games) or my motorcycle license. =(

I'm pretty academic and love to read, so I would probably be a cleric. But I can also be pretty sneaky, so I suppose Rogue could be an option as well.

Perhaps a Rogue Cleric. Maybe that could work...

I'd end up being a town guard or sellsword since I'm 6'3 with a bulky frame. I suppose I'd sign up to guard Whiterun since I love the countryside. My gear of choice would be a Sword n' Board since I'm more of a defensive fighter in real life.

I also have to add I prefer the medieval system of getting a job better. You'd apprentice under someone for a few years and learn how to perform your duties. Even if you're not wealthy enough to become an apprentice to a wealthy position, you could still live a poor but sustainable life as a farmer. Or just grab a sword and join the Crusades if you're willing to risk a brutal death for a large amount of treasure. These days, you need to dump thousands of dollars into a college for just one degree, then send out job applications everywhere in the hopes that somebody is hiring (Hint: They're not).

I would love to be something of a mix between a bard and a cleric... In lieu of a lute and sword I would weave tales and use more spiritual magic. A Missionary or Minstrel I guess?

I feel like above suits me best to be honest but if I had to go for a more generic I suppose a mage. While I'm not the smartest person I do have a pretty good memory and dedication to things I want to do I could spend the time learning the spells.

The NPC, because fuck me thats why

Mage/Necromancer

Short. Fat. High IQ. Guess I'm a mage. I'd probably want to be a mage too.

Lethos:
Which class would you want to be?
Which class would you be best suited for?

Custom class on both accounts. I am a warrior with the ability to sneak. Imagine the carnage... Start with a backstab ambush and roll right into tanking... Also, lawful good with chaotic good tendencies. Figure that one out.

Lethos:
**snip**

<-- Note my badges. According to the JRPG Personality Quiz, I'm the pair of tits. I mean sex symbol. :p

On actual classes, probably some sort of mind-fuckery caster. Confusion, Charm, Befuddle, Distraction, Fascinate, and possibly buff spells of some sort. Something bardish.

So yeah, sex symbol. :p

Warrior. 100%. I'm muscular, strong, a bit "fiery," stoical, have a very strong sense of justice and... yeah, it's just me to a tee.

A real, full plate armour warrior though. None of your chain mail bikini bullshit :P

As long as I get to run around in a chain mail bikini I'm good...er, I mean a big tough warrior type with lots of muscles and a huge sword... yeah...
>_>
<_<

Anyway, I'd probably be an NPC alchemist or a druid.

I have the build for a rouge, but based on my personality and interests I'm more fit for a mage,

I've taken many an online test I usually end up with Paladin or Warrior types. I'm a very big person and my whole career revolves around lawfulness. So yeah... interestingly I almost NEVER pick that sort of character I'm usually more the wizardly type. Typically I prefer to be a boom mage.
My current D&D character is a Changling Sorcerer (wild magic)

Hm. Mild strength, extreme dexterity, mild constitution, extreme intelligence, low wisdom, high charisma.

Rogue/Thief. All the way.

A True Good Paladin. While I would definitely be holy, I would not be the type of paladin who says "Because my Book or the law says X, these people must be punished!" It all depends on the circumstances, such as if it's a poor man who is starving and he steals a loaf a bread, I let him off with a warning or I just let him off period.

I'd definitely be a bard- I'm tall but not muscular, love to play and listen to music and am very helpful to friends.

Let's see...
I was born on the countryside and spent most of my youth running around on the fields and exploring the forests. I'm a quite heavy-set man who can be surpringly agile when it's needed and I got an infernal stubble that won't quite ever grow into a full beard. I have general distrust of people and lack the skills to properly communicate with them. I'm also fair shot with a bow and can make almost anything with an axe and some rope.

Yep, no doubts here. I'd be a Ranger

Mr.Mattress:
A True Good Paladin. While I would definitely be holy, I would not be the type of paladin who says "Because my Book or the law says X, these people must be punished!" It all depends on the circumstances, such as if it's a poor man who is starving and he steals a loaf a bread, I let him off with a warning or I just let him off period.

Yeah, that's what any Good Paladin would do. Ah, the failure of many people to understand the classic Lawful Good Paladin.

PrinceOfShapeir:

Mr.Mattress:

Yeah, that's what any Good Paladin would do. Ah, the failure of many people to understand the classic Lawful Good Paladin.

Actually, from my understanding, a Lawful Good character has to fallow the law established by the land or the religion and cannot deviate from it, no matter what (Although, I could truly be wrong). For example, if, say, the beggar stole a loaf and the punishment for that would be to have his hand cut off, the Paladin might not necessarily do it himself, but he would take him to the proper authorities to do so...

True Good characters fallow what they believe is good (From what I know). Therefor, A True Good Character, realizing the Beggar is probably dying of starvation and that his thievery is a sign of how desperate he is, would simply let him off because it's one loaf of bread.

A spellcaster. Most likely a Cleric.

Not the most exciting of job choices, but on the plus side, I'll always be in high demand in questing parties. Plus, I'm far less likely to get a colon cleaning from a sword than, say, a warrior.

I hate classrooms and dislike authority and others telling me how to use my talents, so definitely a mage.
I'm also 6' 1'' and built like a railing, not to mention arrogant and strong-headed.

Probably a mage, people usually say the key attribute of a mage is intellect, but your raw intensity would be more apt, and I can be one hell of an intense dude. The raw power a mage has to control is extreme, you've got to be extreme to be a mage.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked