The Avengers
53.8% (7)
53.8% (7)
The Dark Knight Rises
30.8% (4)
30.8% (4)
Want to vote? Register now or Sign Up with Facebook
Poll: Summer blockbusters!

Which of the three big "summer" movies are you looking forward to the most?
Prometheus, The Avengers, or The Dark Knight Rises? And I know that there are other movies coming out in the summer, but these three are, without a doubt, the most anticipated.

The Avengers i what to see it so much it looks great has anyone seen it can tell me if it good watch

Two words: Joss Whedon.
Even I feel my fanboy instincts rising.

I've already seen the Avengers, so I can't still be anticipating it. It is awesome though!
Therefore, Dark Knight Rises for now. The Hobbit would be the true answer.

the darknees abyss:
The Avengers i what to see it so much it looks great has anyone seen it can tell me if it good watch

It's frikkin' awesome. Go see it as soon as possible. Take friends. Take anyone you know. Make them see it.
Tell the masses.
It's briliant!!

How can anyone pick the fucking Avengers over Christopher Nolan? Fucking nerds.

Just kidding, its all good, but its Dark Knight for me.

I just saw the Avengers and honestly it was pretty shit. I'm psyched for TDKR but Prometheus is Ridley Scott's return to sci-fi after 30 years. That edges out Batman for my hype meter.

I think the Avengers is a little early to be considered a summer blockbuster, tbh.

The main movies I'm excited about this year are the Avengers, Brave, and the Hobbit. I'm hardly even aware of Prometheus, and the Dark Knight rises...eh, I think I can wait for the DVD on that one.

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked