I need cheering up :(

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

I'm a bit depressed from some recent issues at college, which have caused my home life to take a turn for the worse.

Could you please help by sharing some laughter please? I would very much appreciate it.

Just know that there are an infinite number of parallel universes.

And in one of those universes...

You are Batman.

Posted this in a similar thread. If this doesn't cheer you up I don't know what will

Daystar Clarion:
Just know that there are an infinite number of parallel universes.

And in one of those universes...

You are Batman.

That is awesome, thanks Daystar :D

Hazy992:
Posted this in a similar thread. If this doesn't cheer you up I don't know what will

That will be my daily dose of happiness, Thanks Hazy :D

straymatter:

Thank you, and welcome to the escapist straymatter :D

Kinda like Hazy992's, but a little less well-known. Amazing job dubbing, and it's hilarious.

Hope this will do it :)

straymatter:

Ooooh!

A new person! I'm just warning you now. Everyone on this site is a liar, except for me.

Listen only to me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_DKWlrA24k&ob=av2e

Always cheers me up, at least a little bit =)

Daystar Clarion:

straymatter:

Ooooh!

A new person! I'm just warning you now. Everyone on this site is a liar, except for me.

Listen only to me.

LIES! LIES AND SLANDER! I don't lie...often

also to the OP I cant think of anything therefore lawyer dog

straymatter:

Like everybody else said, welcome to the website! They just neglected to mention to have a great time and to stay out of the basement. As a personal touch, I'll add press this button to get your first badge

:)

DoPo:

straymatter:

Like everybody else said, welcome to the website! They just neglected to mention to have a great time and to stay out of the basement. As a personal touch, I'll add press this button to get your first badge

:)

Don't be pushing that button!

Listen to me.

Listen only to me!

Daystar Clarion:
Snip

Yes, listen to the great and glorious Clarion. All hale our great and benevolent master.
Hale!
Hale!

I'm just going to go right on ahead and asume you haven't seen Brodyquest.

If that doesn't put a smile on your face nothing will.

On the off chance that you have seen it, i'll post this instead.

Everyone loves puns.
EVERYONE.

I hope this helps!

Have this man. Have an E hug. Have an E brofist. No more Eing though. We arnt that close.

Then have this.

Feel better? Damn right you do :D

This always makes me feel good. It totally doesn't make me cry. Nope, not at all, that's not a tear and even if it was, I've been chopping onions. Manly onions. They're manly onion tears.

Thanks everyone, cheered right up now :)

The Apex of our great civilisation will turn your frown upside down:

Take comfort in the fact that he is out there. Riding for a better tomorrow!

Well, I've never had any misfortune trusting strange internet folk before!

Thanks! I think.

You're welcome! I'm tickled by all the lovely warm greetings. Have some more happy on me--you deserve it.

Always cheers me up. Don't know why but it does.

Daystar Clarion:
Everyone on this site is a liar, except for me.

You are the best person on this site.

TrilbyWill:

Daystar Clarion:
Everyone on this site is a liar, except for me.

You are the best person on this site.

Clever girl...

Except I'm not the best person on this site :D

lRookiel:
I'm a bit depressed from some recent issues at college, which have caused my home life to take a turn for the worse.

Could you please help by sharing some laughter please? I would very much appreciate it.

I approve of your avatar my xbox live prop is disney cheshire cat :3

Obligatory Pinkie Pie post for cheeringupiness.

straymatter:

Don't pay any attention to Daystar. He's just a guy who likes to derail thread with his thread-derailatron 9000. No, stick with me, and you'll be fine.

Also, Daystar, if you read this, you know I've always thought you were awesome. And sexy.

Not to be mean or anything, but why haven't anyone posted ponies yet? That shit cures canser!
No? Well here, have some bacon instead.

Edit: Damn my slow typing skills

On my iPhone so I can't embed it. Go lookup Electric Daisy Violin by Lindsey Stirling.

Daystar Clarion:

straymatter:

Ooooh!

Listen only to me.

What if i only quote you directly? What would i be then daystar moonknight charleston?

DANEgerous:

Daystar Clarion:

straymatter:

Ooooh!

Listen only to me.

What if i only quote you directly? What would i be then daystar moonknight charleston?

The omission of a lie, doesn't mean you're not a liar :D

Depending on your predisposition, this is either hilarious or nightmarish.

Only press play if you're SURE.

Alternatively, you can stare at the happy corgis in my avatar! :D

Daystar Clarion:

Ooooh!

Listen only to me.

I have seen many such as you rise and fall on these forums! I have watched, I have waited, and now you upstarts dare to defile my honor, to name me a liar!? This shall not stand!

Daystar Clarion, I challenge you to a duel! The loser shall be named a liar and a scoundrel for all eternity! (That was far too many exclamation points for a five sentence post.)

OT - If you watch this video, and you're still unhappy, I weep for you.

That One Six:

Daystar Clarion:

Ooooh!

Listen only to me.

I have seen many such as you rise and fall on these forums! I have watched, I have waited, and now you upstarts dare to defile my honor, to name me a liar!? This shall not stand!

Daystar Clarion, I challenge you to a duel! The loser shall be named a liar and a scoundrel for all eternity! (That was far too many exclamation points for a five sentence post.)

OT - If you watch this video, and you're still unhappy, I weep for you.

I must warn you though.

I'm considered a lethal weapon in 743 galaxies in the Omniverse.

Daystar Clarion:

-Snip-

I must warn you though.

I'm considered a lethal weapon in 743 galaxies in the Omniverse.

This may be true, but I have observed your actions for quite a while, now. I know your tactics, and I doubt that I would be surprised by anything you throw at me.

Except maybe a penguin. That would be a bit startling. Other than that, though, I'm ready.

Let's see... *looking at YouTube favorites* Got something!

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked