I need cheering up :(

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Did someone call for happiness?

Daystar Clarion:

NightHawk21:

Daystar Clarion:

Ah yeah, those guys.

Don't know why they keep sending agents, I mean, I just kill the guy who asks for a martini in an oddly specific manner.

I tried that, but he was very rude. He asked me what my plan was and while I was calmly explaining it to him (a host must always be polite), the bastard escaped and blew up my base.

Yeah, no manners at all.

He also slept with all my female henchmen.

All of them!

What the hell dude?!

Hey Daystar, I'm done painting the go-faster stripes on the mini-mechs. I also killed some dude in a nice suit that came out of your personal quarters. Did I mention that he smelt nice too. Also, while trying to get the energy swords to make the 'vroom' sound, I got them to make the 'swish' sound instead. Just an update on progress from your best assistant.

Shadow flame master:

Daystar Clarion:

NightHawk21:

I tried that, but he was very rude. He asked me what my plan was and while I was calmly explaining it to him (a host must always be polite), the bastard escaped and blew up my base.

Yeah, no manners at all.

All of them!

What the hell dude?!

Hey Daystar, I'm done painting the go-faster stripes on the mini-mechs. I also killed some dude in a nice suit that came out of your personal quarters. Did I mention that he smelt nice too. Also, while trying to get the energy swords to make the 'vroom' sound, I got them to make the 'swish' sound instead. Just an update on progress from your best assistant.

This is why you're head of my R&D department.

Good job, I'll be sure to reward you handsomely.

How about a mech with three swords?

Daystar Clarion:

Shadow flame master:

Daystar Clarion:

Yeah, no manners at all.

All of them!

What the hell dude?!

I'm sorry sir, but in order for a mech with capabilities like that, I'll have to contact some of my old friends to help. I don't want to lead them to my lab because I broke the brainwashing machine last week wiping the memories of a few special forces soldiers that snuck in, and the new one doesn't come in until next week.

So a mech with three swords will be put on hold for now, my liege.

Shadow flame master:

Daystar Clarion:

Shadow flame master:

I'm sorry sir, but in order for a mech with capabilities like that, I'll have to contact some of my old friends to help. I don't want to lead them to my lab because I broke the brainwashing machine last week wiping the memories of a few special forces soldiers that snuck in, and the new one doesn't come in until next week.

So a mech with three swords will be put on hold for now, my liege.

Not to mention it'd be rather, ehm... *looks down* Awkward. For the pilot and his opponent.

Daystar Clarion:
Just know that there are an infinite number of parallel universes.

And in one of those universes...

You are Batman.

Dude, seriously, how the hell do you keep doing that?! I swear, Daystar, you post three or four lines of text on every single thread on the Escapist, and each one amazes me in different ways.

How the hell do you keep it up?! Seriously, that cheered me up, and I'm as happy as they come already.

TheDrunkNinja:

Daystar Clarion:
Just know that there are an infinite number of parallel universes.

And in one of those universes...

You are Batman.

Dude, seriously, how the hell do you keep doing that?! I swear, Daystar, you post three or four lines of text on every single thread on the Escapist, and each one amazes me in different ways.

How the hell do you keep it up?! Seriously, that cheered me up, and I'm as happy as they come already.

*Information for your eyes only*
...the secret

Freakout456:
*Information for your eyes only*
...the secret

*click*. . . . .

*click*. . . . .

*click*. . . . .

*click*. . . . .

*click*. . . . .

. . . . . *click*. . . . .

OH SWEET JESUS!!! NO!!!

I WASN'T 100%!!! I WASN'T 100%!!!

Daystar Clarion:

NightHawk21:

Daystar Clarion:

Ah yeah, those guys.

Don't know why they keep sending agents, I mean, I just kill the guy who asks for a martini in an oddly specific manner.

Yeah, no manners at all.

All of them!

What the hell dude?!

I suppose I should count my blessing than that my entire staff is composed of dumb men, and my only female employees (my secretary and the cliche super assassin I have were on sick leave).

TrilbyWill:

An you didn't even think to mention Drangonball Z or Yugioh Abriged? Blasphemy.

Because I feel that this must be shared more often.

Remember always, earth is a tiny blue ball, next to a tiny yellow ball, in a tiny white dot that inhabits the inky darkness we know as the universe. And although you are but a tiny part of a tiny community, on tiny blue ball, every night you can go outside look up at that sky and know you were part of this universe. you were here. and no one can ever take that away from you.

lacktheknack:
Depending on your predisposition, this is either hilarious or nightmarish.

Only press play if you're SURE.

Alternatively, you can stare at the happy corgis in my avatar! :D

That video is the product of a very twisted mind, yet it is also quite funny to watch, thanks :D

This is just awesomely cute:

And if you thought the Baaa was weird.

Daystar Clarion:

TrilbyWill:

Daystar Clarion:
Everyone on this site is a liar, except for me.

You are the best person on this site.

Clever girl...

Except I'm not the best person on this site :D

YEAH! I'M the best person here. that one warning I have is totally unjustified as well. no sarcasm intended on the second thing btw.

Always makes me laugh. Always.

Tipsy Giant:

Love that speech, although I prefer it with "Time" from Inception over it.

And a juggling comedian

And some maths humour.

Now kids may not be everyone's cup of tea, I myself can't stand them. But these pictures are the cutest kid pictures I've ever seen, and some are gaming inspired too!

http://www.boredpanda.com/creative-kids-photography-jason-lee/

Also, the world can never have too many sloths. Sloths are awesome.

Sorry to hear that Castles, here, iunno how depressed you are but this cheered me up a li'l when I was in a bad place:

Always gives me a chuckle.

This cheers me up! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuzyODgWRp4

Its the 'trailer' for despicable me2. Its a portion of the song Barbara Ann done by the corn pops.

lRookiel:
Thanks everyone, cheered right up now :)

Nonsense! you haven't watched this video yet

Amazing Horse always cheers me up ^_^

I can't help but to feel optimistic when listening to this song, no matter how bad things get.

lRookiel:
Cheeriness

'ere you go! If this doesn't cheer you up, I don't know what will. D:

Although considering how late I am already, you might already be happy. *checks* Yeeeeeeeea, you're happy.

<.< Oh well, be more happy then!

lRookiel:
I'm a bit depressed from some recent issues at college, which have caused my home life to take a turn for the worse.

Could you please help by sharing some laughter please? I would very much appreciate it.

Behold the hilarious ranting of Louis CK.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4u2ZsoYWwJA
Also, this is a must watch!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNZzJELbFRI
And last but not least!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzgpeLFf4z4

So there you have it. Some stand up comedy, a happy song, and one of the cutest things ever. If this doesn't help, I don't know what will.

Feel better!

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked