you won't want to live on this planet anymore!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Auron225:
BUT WHY!?

(Warning: This sentence is herely only to stop this post from disappearing due to low content)

Okay, I'm only gonna give a verbal warning this time. Writing "This sentence is here to avoid Low Content" will not avoid Low Content. It will just prove that you know you're breaking the rules.

Seriously, please stop doing it? :/ It won't work.

Won't want to live on this planet anymore? What dose that mean? Ahh never mind.

I LOVE THIS PLANET! and i want to keeping living here.....everyone else though can shoot their own asses in the sun for all the fucks i give.

TheBobmus:
NO. What the actual fuck, Asia. Placenta I can understand, but powdered foetus/dead baby? That's just plain sickening.
Also what are 'super bacteria'? That's a new one for me...

I'm assuming 'super bacteria' are immune to antibiotics.

rhizhim:

'I WILL EAT YOUR BABIES' (no pun intended)

We eat berries and mushrooms you fool!

Lumber Barber:

rhizhim:

'I WILL EAT YOUR BABIES' (no pun intended)

We eat berries and mushrooms you fool!

TheBobmus:
NO. What the actual fuck, Asia. Placenta I can understand.

How the fuck do you understand someone eating utereal lining?

It's a pop name that people have given to bacteria that are resistant to most forms of anti-bis. It's actually a pretty serious issue for most western hospitals despite the silly name.

OT: Crazy superstitious bitches be crazy superstitious bitches.

Having said that, I can imagine a lot of common medial practices today will be looked at as ridiculous in the future. Let's just hope we don't start sticking to them because 'tradition'.

What is this, I don't even...?

I suppose a professor Farnsworth pic is out of the question?

Abandon4093:

TheBobmus:

It's a pop name that people have given to bacteria that are resistant to most forms of anti-bis. It's actually a pretty serious issue for most western hospitals despite the silly name.

Having said that, I can imagine a lot of common medial practices today will be looked at as ridiculous in the future. Let's just hope we don't start sticking to them because 'tradition'.

1. Because it's common, and supposedly nutritious.
2. I've already been told that it's just another name for bacteria that are resistant to several anti-biotics, I'll edit my op.

TheBobmus:

Abandon4093:

TheBobmus:

So because it's common that makes it totally sane? I bet babies are nutritious in their own right too, doesn't mean we should start chowing down on them.

There's a certain nutritional value to faeces aswell. Well, if it's good enough for rabbits.

2. I've already been told that it's just another name for bacteria that are resistant to several anti-biotics, I'll edit my op.

Fair does.

This is what pro-lifers think abortion clinics make...

Just...I just don't...what?

rhizhim:
1) so what do you think of this?
2) will humankind ever stop practicing humbug shaman rituals like this?
3) would you? or how would you react if you just found out that your vitamin pills are actually made of humans)

1) I think it's standard behaviour for idiot; it's hardly corrupted the entirety of the human race.
2) No, people will always find some illogical pseudo-medicine to believe in because it's human nature. It is standard superstitious behaviour to link things like this a good health together.
3) I wouldn't react to vitamin pills being ground up human because I don't take non-prescription medicine. If I found out my prescription medicine was human then I'd still take it though, it's prescribed medicine to help my recovery to good health and I'm not equipped with the knowledge to disagree with prescription medicine.

Abandon4093:

TheBobmus:

So because it's common that makes it totally sane? I bet babies are nutritious in their own right too, doesn't mean we should start chowing down on them.

There's a certain nutritional value to faeces aswell. Well, if it's good enough for rabbits.

I'm not defending it as being sane, or as something I would choose to do, I just said I could understand it. There's some superstition and old wives tale stuff behind it.

The Unworthy Gentleman:
[quote="rhizhim" post="18.374275.14494982"]
3) If I found out my prescription medicine was human then I'd still take it though, it's prescribed medicine to help my recovery to good health and I'm not equipped with the knowledge to disagree with prescription medicine.

i do not wish to make you paranoid, but....

just one example of 'prescripted medicine'

rhizhim:
1) so what do you think of this?
2) will humankind ever stop practicing humbug shaman rituals like this?
3) would you? or how would you react if you just found out that your vitamin pills are actually made of humans

discuss.

inb4: please no 'I WILL EAT YOUR BABIES' or 'supplement green' jokes.
or at least keep them tastefull (no pun intended)

1. "Man, that ish cray!"

2. Nope.

3a. HELL NO.
3b. Shake my head, mutter curses, and throw the vitamins away.

I pretty much mimicked the expression shown in the picture. Then I burst out laughing at how nutsack-slappingly crazy this whole story is. I mean, 17500 capsules! 17500 capsules full of dried and powdered baby! Holy shit! Where are they getting that much baby corpse?

"But officials said the capsules were full of bacteria and a health risk" Well naw, really? Ya don't say? Black market pills filled with dead baby may pose a health risk? Colour me surprised! Seriously, how much are people paying to get a hold of these things where it's worth the social backlash of possibly being discovered as "that guy who sells dead baby"?

"Ministry spokesman Deng Haihua, quoted at the time in China Daily, said China had "strict management of disposal of infant and foetal remains as well as placentas"". Well clearly it isn't that strict seeing as over 17500 capsules worth of dead baby managed to slip through, and that's just the stuff you managed to catch on the way out/in! I don't think dumping the dead babies into the nearest alleyway counts as "strict management of disposal of infant and foetal remains". I dunno, maybe I'm being kinda harsh, but that's about the only way I can think of that'd allow for people to get a hold of that much dead baby.

Lastly, I'm not sure, but I don't QUITE think I said "dead baby" enough times in this post.

Not really surprised some. Mind you I might be a little desensitized since I'm learning about plagues at the moment and it is really amazing how some ridiculously weird and archaic practices were in use even less than 100 years ago.

Rawne1980:
Now all that's left is a naked midget juggling on a pink elephant and i've seen everything.

Google is your friend lol

yep, that's traditional and strictly natural medicine for all those who hate western/academic medicine - effing chemicals, what am i supposed to do with these?
i want no chemicals in my medicine, i want powdered hoomanz, all natural!

...braaaaiiiins...

aunty EDITH says: but i still do want to live here. i'll just stick to 100% chemical "food" to keep me alive - no freshly stoneground baby, fetus, embryo or placenta for me, thanks.
or apples, from trees. and potatoes, from dirt. hell, no idea what shit is on all those, but i am pretty sure no placentas.
'scuze me, dinner's ready :)

rhizhim:

I barely cared what they had to say, typical sensational news but I had to stop when they read out the quote that said Bayer behave ethically and responsibly in simple English and called it "legal mumbo jumbo."

I'm not on prescribed medication and I don't intend to be on, but I'm not going to look into every pill I'm given to make sure it doesn't have AIDS. I'm not willing to take one instance of this sort of thing and no longer take meds that have been prescribed. It would be irrational and destructive behaviour; foolish to say the least. I have the utmost confidence in the NHS's ability to treat it's patients, regardless of what news outlets have to say.

1: The only reason I think this is bad is that it makes it so much harder for researchers to get permission to use stem cells from fetuses in the future.

2: Shaman like rituals? Like believing stem cells can be used to cure diseases? Yeah, I think we'll stop believing that there exists such a thing as a cell that can divide in any kind of cell. Sarcasm aside, no. We will always find new ways to think of medicine. Homeopathy has been proven to be bullshit and there's even proof that all the positive tests they found were caused by a cheating lab assistant.

3: I would not eat human flesh capsules because of the bacteria. However I know that my vitamin pills are not. I eat tasty vitamin bears, not capsules.

1) Damn dat sh*t is nasty!

2) Probably not, some people are weird like that and we can't kill 'em all... but we can try...

3) I don't take vitamin pills so I'd find someone who did and just rub it in... Y'know unless they already knew and had a taste for human flesh, in which case I'd grab some power tools and run for the hills...

Well I dont know we have some pretty cool things on Earth like oxygen for example.

1.The Chinese need to tighten baby security
2.No we never will some people are just uneducated and backward
3.Some medicine is made out of humans already (mostly foetuses)

I WOULD want to flee the planet... the only thing holding me here is that Jackie Chan photo.

I don't know how to respond to this beyond "wat".

Seriously Asia What da fuke?

Abandon4093:

TheBobmus:

It's filled with nutrients, and many view it as a natural response. Which it is, seeing how most mammals do it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Placentophagy

Guys seriously, we need to have a little sit-down talk, because

The Unworthy Gentleman:

rhizhim:

I barely cared what they had to say, typical sensational news but I had to stop when they read out the quote that said Bayer behave ethically and responsibly in simple English and called it "legal mumbo jumbo."

I'm not on prescribed medication and I don't intend to be on, but I'm not going to look into every pill I'm given to make sure it doesn't have AIDS. I'm not willing to take one instance of this sort of thing and no longer take meds that have been prescribed. It would be irrational and destructive behaviour; foolish to say the least. I have the utmost confidence in the NHS's ability to treat it's patients, regardless of what news outlets have to say.

i didnt want to tell you to decline all prescribed medicine.
i wanted to tell you that some of it is dangerous, especially when its sort of new (0-2 years on the 'market')

some doctors would give it to you because the manufacturer either pays him to do so (greed) or because he believes in what the manufacturer says.

and when its almost 2 years on the market, doctors are more open to use it.
which can be fatal sometimes. look at the Thalidomide victims.

what if the NHS for whatever reasons greenlights the distribution of these pills?
would you take it even if they are relatively new? i doubt you would do that without a bit of hesitation.

all in all i just wanted to spur your healthy suspicion so you might tend to question things more.

especially when it is carnibalism. nothing good came out of it.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creutzfeldt%E2%80%93Jakob_disease
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuru_(disease)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bovine_spongiform_encephalopathy

the video was one of the few in english and it was meant to spare you several huge wall of text. its hard to find some in english.
perhaps because they want to keep their faces on their biggest ditribution market.
or the NHS wants just to forget about it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contaminated_haemophilia_blood_products

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505123_162-42847237/bayer-admits-it-paid-millions-in-hiv-infection-cases----just-not-in-english/

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505123_162-42842343/bayer-says-it-settled-decades-old-hiv-tainted-blood-cases/
http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/2009/oct/11/haemophiliacs-hiv-sue-tainted-drug

lacktheknack:

Abandon4093:

TheBobmus:

It's filled with nutrients, and many view it as a natural response. Which it is, seeing how most mammals do it.

Most mammals also eat the weaker of their young... bet they're full of nutrients too.

I think China takes my personal "Lifetime Achievement Award For Excellence In Making Me Lose My Will To Live". I know that's a double superlative but they totally deserve it.

Abandon4093:

lacktheknack:

Abandon4093:

Most mammals also eat the weaker of their young... bet they're full of nutrients too.

I'd be careful, you might give the crazier placenta eaters bad ides.

Anybody here seen the movie "Dumplings"?
The main character is an abortion doctor who makes a bit of money on the side by taking aborted fetuses/embryos and chopping them up into filling for stem-cell dumplings that rejuvenate those who eat them. However, things start going South when it turns out that one of the fetuses she used was "poisonous" due to being conceived through incest.

Still, I remember that the scene that disgusted me most was when one of the characters ate "Balut", an Asian delicacy consisting of a fertilized duck egg that's boiled when it's almost ready to hatch - after all, Balut was very much real, while fetus cannibalism is something that only happens in the movies. Or so I thought.

lacktheknack:

Abandon4093:

lacktheknack:

I'd be careful, you might give the crazier placenta eaters bad ides.

All I'm getting at is that it's completely irrational. We're not starving wild animals that need to reabsorb as much of the energy lost in childbirth as possible to fend off bears.

We're 'for the most part' very well nourished creatures who give birth in the relative safety of a hospital. Just because 'wild animals do it' isn't a rational defence... For anything.

You mean to tell me there is a way for me to have been making money off of killing babies? Holy shit I do believe I know what I'm going to be making and selling for my job if I am unable to find a regular job before the checks run out.

Several people have made abortion comments/jokes here. My first thought upon reading this article is: where else are they getting fetal tissue? With China's male-child preferences (thus aborting of female fetuses) and child-quantity caps, I am disgusted but not surprised that someone decided it would be a good idea to make profit off the removed tissue.

As for where the baby flesh proper comes from? My first guess is stillborn children. The child is dead; it is placed in whatever receptacle it's going to be buried/cremated in; the lid is shut; the child is removed at some point between then and the burial/cremation/etc.

These are my guesses, but yeah. Cannibalism is bad; it gives you prion diseases, and seriously, the bacteria in there are pretty much tailored to infect you.

rhizhim:

The Unworthy Gentleman:
[quote="rhizhim" post="18.374275.14494982"]
3) If I found out my prescription medicine was human then I'd still take it though, it's prescribed medicine to help my recovery to good health and I'm not equipped with the knowledge to disagree with prescription medicine.

i do not wish to make you paranoid, but....

Wow.......

The people responsible for that should be lined up and shot. I'm not being hyperbolic there, that is absolutely despicable and there is completely no justification for any of it.

Pharmaceutical companies really do scare the shit out of me, so thanks for adding more fuel to that fear fire. XD

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked