you won't want to live on this planet anymore!

Pages PREV 1 2 3

I don't know why you would chose this as a reason to go all the end is nigh on us.Sure its fucked up but we still murder each other in alarming numbers everyday I can't see how you can consider this worse than that.

Hasn't this already been reported on a while ago? #oldnews

OT: Yes, it's horrible, disgusting, affront to human dignity, etc, etc... Am I the only oneSo, who here remembers that humans aren't the most important thing in the universe? Millions of people, including babies, die every damn day. Canibalism still exists in certain parts of the world. China is a bunch of whackjobs.

Really not sure why people are getting so up in arms over this.

EDIT: Damn. TL;DR ninja'd by the above poster. Oh well.

Abandon4093:

lacktheknack:

Abandon4093:

Most mammals also eat the weaker of their young... bet they're full of nutrients too.

I'd be careful, you might give the crazier placenta eaters bad ides.

All I'm getting at is that it's completely irrational. We're not starving wild animals that need to reabsorb as much of the energy lost in childbirth as possible to fend off bears.

We're 'for the most part' very well nourished creatures who give birth in the relative safety of a hospital. Just because 'wild animals do it' isn't a rational defence... For anything.

I don't think so either, I'm just repeating the reasoning that people have for chowing down on their placenta.

I HAVE heard of a couple women (friends' mothers) who suddenly get an intense give-it-to-me-or-I'll-burn-your-house-down craving for the placenta post-birth, but its not universal. Apparently, hospitals do allow women to take their placenta home if they request it.

1. Though I'm not convinced of evolution's legitimacy, I think Moviebob had a good point when he said "self-destructive idiots are supposed to self-destruct" or something along those lines.

2. No.

3. I don't take pills, but assuming I found out a bunch of Tylenol was made of dead babies... I'd just drink some water and bear with the headache or whatever would cause me to want to take the pills to begin with.

I can shake the feeling the supply for that "market" are leftovers resulting from China's population control measures.

Well, there are worse superstitions around people and religion. (ie masturbation is a sin or suicide will send you to hell immediately, ect ect) But I still would probably throw out the actual human flesh pills and replace it with something that looks the same in the bottle just to freak out anyone who comes to my home. It would be worth the strange looks.

no, i don't want to leave.

the sick fucks that acme up with this can go though

sky14kemea:

Auron225:
BUT WHY!?

(Warning: This sentence is herely only to stop this post from disappearing due to low content)

Okay, I'm only gonna give a verbal warning this time. Writing "This sentence is here to avoid Low Content" will not avoid Low Content. It will just prove that you know you're breaking the rules.

Seriously, please stop doing it? :/ It won't work.

Thanks for the warning I guess. Can I take the chance to ask why there is a low-content rule? Why is it just as worthy of warnings as yelling at people, etc?

I've seen weirder. I'm actually surprised that they weren't being marketed as 'male enhancement' that'd be interesting. The idea of making you more healthy and well makes more sense since babies are youthful and generally healthy so maybe consuming there flesh will make you youthful and healthy too. Makes sense in a sort of old world way. There are still rural places in Korea that I believe would think that way (hell, I can imagine some urban dwellers with traditional thinking following the same logic).

After reading about homoeopathic remedies I'm honestly not surprised about this.

Those pills are people! PEOPLE! And thus, Solyent Green is one step closer to being a reality. At least, in some countries.

So how does this work? You just add water to get back the whole dead baby to eat?

Auron225:

sky14kemea:

Auron225:
BUT WHY!?

(Warning: This sentence is herely only to stop this post from disappearing due to low content)

Okay, I'm only gonna give a verbal warning this time. Writing "This sentence is here to avoid Low Content" will not avoid Low Content. It will just prove that you know you're breaking the rules.

Seriously, please stop doing it? :/ It won't work.

Thanks for the warning I guess. Can I take the chance to ask why there is a low-content rule? Why is it just as worthy of warnings as yelling at people, etc?

Because these forums are a place for actual discussion (Not including Forum Games), so one-word posts aren't generally helping. If we don't enforce the rule, pretty soon you'll have a ton of threads with spam, just so people can get the badges. >.>

I'm sad that I'm not surprised by these things anymore.

Averant:

Really not sure why people are getting so up in arms over this.

its 2012. its about damn time people start using rational thinking.

Ed130:
After reading about homoeopathic remedies I'm honestly not surprised about this.

Quaxar:
So how does this work? You just add water to get back the whole dead baby to eat?

do you get a whole potatoe if you mix mashed potatoes powder with water?

rhizhim:

Quaxar:

do you get a whole potatoe if you mix mashed potatoes powder with water?

Well you should!
There has to be something like this in development, maybe the Chinese have... "acquired" the copyright.

I already don't want to live on a planet where government-subsidized infanticide is both legal and actively supported; this is just ridiculous.

Keoul:
Oh god, futurama saw this coming

It's got so many uses...

I suppose they could have claimed at customs that it was 'Baby powder'.

Ok that was terrible.

Apart from the obvious immediate 'that's gross/terrible' response, i'm really more annoyed by the fact that these people would sell this as medicine, while it would be totally detrimental to ones health. This is 2012, medicine isn't a guessing game.

Tesral:
I suppose they could have claimed at customs that it was 'Baby powder'.

Ok that was terrible.

Apart from the obvious immediate 'that's gross/terrible' response, i'm really more annoyed by the fact that these people would sell this as medicine, while it would be totally detrimental to ones health. This is 2012, medicine isn't a guessing game.

there is always room for more terrible.

i am more annoyed that this is a reoccurring thing.

or we might be wrong and it works like in the movie Ravenous.

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked