Hello, Welcome to Subway. Can I take your order?

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

I think you can tell a lot about a person by looking at their favourite sandwich. Whether it be the brash, blunt, beef bravados; the short tempered jalapeņo jesters or the meatball maestros.

So, what is your favourite Subway sandwich?

Personally its:
Hearty italian bread
Chicken teriyaki
Green peppers
Red onions (+ extra onions)
lettuce

I don't eat at subway. The only time I was ever in there I stood drinking a McDonalds milkshake while my friends ordered food.

SmashLovesTitanQuest:
My favorite thing to do at subway:

Wait, what the fuck, I'm in a subway. Fuck this, I'm going home to get something proper to eat.

Damn right.

Wait, what the fuck, I'm in a subway. Fuck this, I'm going home to get something proper to eat.

iBagel:
I think you can tell a lot about a person by looking at their favourite sandwich. Whether it be the brash, blunt, beef bravados; the short tempered jalapeņo jesters or the meatball maestros.

So, what is your favourite Subway sandwich?

Personally its:
Hearty italian bread
Chicken teriyaki
Green peppers
lettuce

Add cucumbers and cheese to yours and you have mine. I also like how you waxed poetic on one's sandwich choices

However, Subway can't compete with a place around the corner from me. One big sandwich with chicken, bacon, cheese, lettuce, onion, and remoulade sauce plus chips made super fresh for cheaper than Subway. Only reason I ever go to Subway is that they never close

SmashLovesTitanQuest:

And Smash wins. I'd rather go get a quarterpounder with chips than eat at Subway. Well, nothing agains Subway, but they can't compete with quarterpounders.

Subway puts high fructose corn syrup in the fucking bread.

You might as well just go to McDonalds and lick the deep fryer. It's as ghastly a fast food outlet as any other, operating under the flimsy guise of a "healthier option".

Meatball Marinara with Italian herby bread.

All the haters have no clue how awesome this is.

I love Subway but really don't know that I have a favourite sub. There are actually quite a few that I like and, now that they have daily sub deals, I often just tend to get whatever is on sale that day.

My options of choice for almost any sub type are:
Honey Oat bread
Lettuce (cold subs only)
Tomato
Swiss Cheese
Green Pepper
Banana Peppers (just a few, not piled on thick)
Cucumber
Mayo
Honey Mustard (non special sauce or tomato sauce based subs only)

Turkey, bacon, ham with extra pepperjack cheese and that awesome spicy BBQ sauce, all on Italian herbs & cheese obviously. However the place three doors down, McGregors, serve hot pork baps frehs off a spit with crackling and stuffing.

While I don't eat at Subway because their food is nasty, I do have a favorite sub. The classic steak and cheese, with jalapeņos and chipotle mayo.

I go for a Steak & Cheese, heated with no extras. (Maybe some Chipotle sauce/BBQ if I'm in the mood)
Mostly I go in there for the ridiculously cheap drinks though. Much cheaper than anything else at a mall < Hot Tip there.

Chicken, bacon, shredded cheese, pepperoni, lettuce or spinach, black pepper, chipotle sauce, Italian Herb and Cheese or Parmesan Oregano bread.

The best.

I love a Subway. I haven't had one in months, though.

Will always have Chicken Tikka on Wheat, toasted NO cheese.
Lettuce
Peppers
Jalapeņos
Hot sauce.

OhJohnNo:
Meatball Marinara with Italian herby bread.

All the haters have no clue how awesome this is.

Oh sweet jesus. This is what I get! Along with jalapenos, melted cheese and maybe some extra stuff sometimes.

I love it.

I go home and have a bacon sandwich instead. Or perhaps spicy chicken. And it doesn't cost nearly as much for the privilege.

I loathe Subway. Their sandwiches are overpriced and have insufficient amounts of meat.

I'd rather just get a sandwich from a WaWa.
1" long, Roast Beast, Provolone cheese, Mayo, Horse radish, Lettuce, Tomato, Onion, Hot peppers

I don't eat Subway either. Too expensive and I am not too fond of the menu. If I want a turkey/ham sandwich, I'll just go home and make one myself.

I don't really eat subs very often, but when I do I just ask the people behind the counter to slap some checken curry on there.

Ewwwww subway, thats disgusting.

Man, no wonder there's so many negative people on here...

Anyway, I got Subway today because I haven't for ages and I recently discovered there's one up my road. Today I got Tuna on Italian herbs with lettuce, cucumber and sweet onion sauce. I was hesitant about the onion sauce when I first tried it, but I ended up loving it.

When I want to treat myself I usually go for Chicken Teriyaki, gherkins and southwest sauce on Italian herbs bread.
Damn, I want another now. /: No money until Friday *sigh*

iBagel:

Personally its:
Hearty italian bread
Chicken teriyaki
Green peppers
lettuce

I think you and I were meant to be together OP !! We are a perfect sandwich match.

Girl With One Eye:

iBagel:

Personally its:
Hearty italian bread
Chicken teriyaki
Green peppers
lettuce

I think you and I were meant to be together OP !! We are a perfect sandwich match.

Maybe we could meet up sometime and split a footlong ;)

iBagel:

Maybe we could meet up sometime and split a footlong ;)

If you're buying I'm there !!

hearty italian bread,
marana sauce (you are allowed it for free :D )
subway melt (which is)
ham
turkey
bacon
2x cheese
then i stack on tomatoes and tons of sweetcorn

Toast it and im very happy.

12 Inch Italian BMT
Italian Herb and Cheese Bread
Pepper Jack, or Monteray Jack, or Swiss (Priority in that order)
Toasted
Lettuce, Black Olives, Cucumbers, Banana Peppers, Two Portions of Red Onion
Chipotle Sauce with Honey Mustard
Salt & Pepper

Some of their restaurants are physically disgusting, but if I can find a clean one (which is not too hard to do since they are literally everywhere), I go with meatball on Italian herb & cheese bread with pepperoni, pepperjack, parmesan, and oregano. It's hard to argue with the results when it only costs about $5.50 for a 12-inch.

But if there's a Firehouse around, I'll go there instead 100% of the time. Their meatball subs are divine and they have spiffy, futuristic soft drink machines that remind me of the soda machines on the Citadel ("Tupari... Brings your ancestors back from the grave!").

I go for the tuna mayo with salami and hot sauce. Might go for a bit of lettuce on there if I'm feeling up to the challenge.
I don't go very often though, the only nice stuff they do are the cookies.

Steak and Cheese On Wheat (large, ALWAYS!)
-Mozza Cheese
-Cucumbers
-Lettuce
-Red Onions
-Salt & Pepper
-Ranch sauce

That's it, I'm pretty easy to please

Tuna and double cheese on herb and cheese bread, toasted with mayo and BBQ sauce. Simple, yet strange. Love it.

A bacon, lettuce, tomato, grilled chicken,and mayo on Italian sub.
Or
A turkey breast with black forest ham, lettuce, tomato and mayo on Italian bread.

Egg and bacon with grilled white bread, lettuce and tomato, old english cheese and sweet chilli sauce. Subway workers are retarded, half of them don't understand when you ask for only a little sauce (even when I stress I don't want much) and instead drown my sub in overpowering sauce.

If I cant get egg and bacon I get the same as above but steak and cheese instead.

madwarper:
I loathe Subway. Their sandwiches are overpriced and have insufficient amounts of meat.

1" long, Roast Beast, Provolone cheese, Mayo, Horse radish, Lettuce, Tomato, Onion, Hot peppers

Go to the ones in truck stops, they aren't stingy with the fillings there, at least they used to not be (it's been some time)

Let's see..
Steak and pepperjack cheese on random bread
all of the peppers
lettuce
onions
chipotle sauce

Yeah, I think that's about it, and make sure they add enough banana peppers and jalapenos.

What I did at Subway:
Let family member order for me, everyone gets Subway that tastes like flyspray, tries to return sandwich, denied.

I no longer eat at Subway.

JaceArveduin:

madwarper:

Go to the ones in truck stops, they aren't stingy with the fillings there, at least they used to not be (it's been some time)

Let's see..
Steak and pepperjack cheese on random bread
all of the peppers
lettuce
onions
chipotle sauce

Yeah, I think that's about it, and make sure they add enough banana peppers and jalapenos.

Funny you mention truck stops. My dad just told me that wherever the truckers are stopping to eat is where the best food is. So if your looking for good take away keep an eye out for lots of trucks.

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked