When's the last time you had sex?

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 NEXT

Today it's the one-year anniversary of the last time that I had sex. When's the last time you had it?

I dunno, about a week?

My fiancee is in the hospital (don't worry, she's fine) and I'm not brave enough to try anything there.

Ignoring the fact she's just had major surgery and I'd probably break her if I were to try anything.

About 4 hours ago...

This is an awkward enough question.

Last night with my boyfriend. Um... it was super.

As far as I know... never. [insert forever_alone.jpg]

I'm having ti rihgt now1!!

Nah, last week. One of the perks of being married.

with my wife last night... it was awesome. i like the sounds she makes whhen she orgasms.

5-6 days ago. Taking a break from my pill now so abstaining for a bit. Which kinda sucks.

Does with my hand count?

A little over a week ago. But that was with three people so I think I'll be good for a little while longer...

Hehehe. HAAAAAAHAHAHAHA! Woah boy that's a good one. Me, having sex? HAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAA!

Never would be the answer, in case you're not doing that whole thinking thing. Probably never will.

I find this question... awkward.

What a paranoia-inducing thread.

Beware the lurkers!

They're here right now, reading about the last time you had sex.

Just so you know.

A little bit before I died and doomed a nice chunk of the galaxy.

Nimcha:
A little over a week ago. But that was with three people so I think I'll be good for a little while longer...

At the same time?

Daystar Clarion:
I dunno, about a week?

My fiancee is in the hospital (don't worry, she's fine) and I'm not brave enough to try anything there.

Ignoring the fact she's just had major surgery and I'd probably break her if I were to try anything.

Do it! It will make for a great story , assuming you don't break her . Then it would make for a funny and/ sad story.

OT: about 9 hours ago . With my Girlfriend . I think it was awsome, i'd have to ask her .

krazykidd:

Nimcha:

At the same time?

Daystar Clarion:
I dunno, about a week?

Do it! It will make for a great story , assuming you don't break her . Then it would make for a funny and/ sad story.

OT: about 9 hours ago . With my Girlfriend . I think it was awsome, i'd have to ask her .

Nah, she's kinda gross at the moment.

Nobody looks or smells good while they're in hospital.

I can hear a exact response to that statement in my head...

'Thanks, Ash, I love you too.'

Queen Michael:
Today it's the one-year anniversary of the last time that I had sex. When's the last time you had it?

/checks clock

a bit under 2hrs

well I....

oh were talking about real sex? not readng erotic fan fic?...oh never mind then

it definetly wasn't Mass effect erotic fan-fic

Maybe in a past life, I'd have to check.

Almost seven years ago now. I should probably keep better track of it, oh well.

Last night.

However my wife is on late shifts at the hospital for the next 6 days so I now have to wait to get it again.

The future maybe, that's consider a time right? Yeah I've hadn't had sex yet, oh well. I'm in one of those don't care about sex moods anyway.

Also I wonder why my mood to sex is always changing? At times I don't care and at other times I'm really bitter about it. I'm starting to think maybe I do care and I'm just using apathy and bitterness to hide it.

Not sure. A fair while back, I'm not the throw-myself-at-others type, so I'm waiting for a nice, stable relationship ...

... Anyone? =U

Phasmal:
5-6 days ago. Taking a break from my pill now so abstaining for a bit. Which kinda sucks.

I've been meaning to do that for a while but I can't bring myself to go off of it. I don't know how I'd live without it. I've been on it for four year straight though.

Well...

Never, saving it for that special someone. ^_^
So alone. V_V.

Couple of months ago. One of those random all night and all morning things with a girl I was seeing.

Before that though I didn't have sex for three years :S... Made worse because I was having regular, three or four times a week sex since I was 18.

I'm very picky about who I pleasure.

krazykidd:

Nimcha:

At the same time?

Including me, yes.

My penis is not something that happens to other people. I've no intention of changing that state of affairs anytime soon either.

Colour-Scientist:

Phasmal:

I've been meaning to do that for a while but I can't bring myself to go off of it. I don't know how I'd live without it. I've been on it for four year straight though.

There is no actual evidence suggesting that women receive any beneficial effect from going off the pill. Even the 1 week off per month is only there to keep the period going, but long term studies have shown that going without a break week have never been shown to contribute to any risk in negative side effects.

So basically, don't go off.

Kendarik:

There is no actual evidence suggesting that women receive any beneficial effect from going off the pill. Even the 1 week off per month is only there to keep the period going, but long term studies have shown that going without a break week have never been shown to contribute to any risk in negative side effects.

I don't mean my gap week, I always take the gap week. I mean coming off of the pill altogether for a while.

Colour-Scientist:

Kendarik:

I don't mean my gap week, I always take the gap week. I mean coming off of the pill altogether for a while.

I dont even get a gap week on mine. And it stops my periods. I don't like going so long without having one, thats why I'm coming off it for a bit.

3 days ago before I moved to Alabama.

Now this thread needs ponies :)

Phasmal:

I dont even get a gap week on mine. And it stops my periods. I don't like going so long without having one, thats why I'm coming off it for a bit.

That's really strange, what kind of pill are you on?

32 years, virgin-4-life?

Never. I've never been interested, nor felt any need to.

Last week. And probably tomorrow again. You see, you gotta be really romantic.

I found that nice dinner with candlelight always works. She hade the Tortellini Rohypnol and I had 6 cans of red bull....

Bad humor aside, last week.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked