Most delicousous bestest foods

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Are there any foods you know of that you could just eat and eat? As in, the extra pounds don't matter, because it's so damn good?

A big, fat, juicy steak. Nothing fancy, no sauces or anything. Just meat. Blue preferably, though still pipping hot straight from the oven. Hmmmm....

Slightly below that ranks chocolate in various forms, followed by various other meats and seafoods.

Tacos.

Most foods I can just have my fill. Maybe a bit too much to eat, if it's really tasty, to the point where I'm full. Like Greek food, say. I will eat Greek food until I am very full, and say "That was delicious! I could hardly stop eating!".

But Tacos? I can't stop eating Tacos until I'm fit to burst. My brain checks with my stomach frequently and asks "had enough?", and my stomach assures it that everything is good to go, even though I'm on my 12th taco and my body is now 23% ground beef.

This is why I'm only allowed tacos a couple of times a year. And I usually need an excuse for it too, or I get the stink eye from the girlfriend. I need to have suffered serious emotional trauma, or something. Then I can DEMAND tacos, and she must sigh and relent. AND THEN THE FEAST MAY BEGIN.

Surströmming is awesome

Pizza. If I get bored of one topping, I'll just switch to another.

That would be Banoffee muffin for me which as a bonus smell delicous aswell. It's a crime that they stop selling it now.

lasagna. That mix of cheese, mince, pasta and tomato just makes one of the greatests meals you can eat

What's this? A music thread NOT created by Daystar Clarion?

Boy, you're doomed.

I fucking LOVE taco! I can eat tons of it. Best. Food. Ever.

buffalo wings. pregerably with chilicheese fries... no, wait tater tots... with jalapenos. yeah thats the stuff...

I made a stew the other day that has apple cider as the base. Tastiest thing ever. I have been eating it for every meal for the past 2 days and only want moar.

Spaghetti Bolognaise.

I just love this delicious dish! To this day i've never had a meal of Spaghetti Bolognaise that hasn't satisfied me! Now that sounds a bit odd...

Steak.... Rare, Oh god now I want steak.. I honestly could eat steak everyday for the rest of my life. Steak and broccoli.

Fruits. All kinds of fruits.

They're all sweet and delicious and when they are just perfectly ripe MMMMMMM! Its like heaven.

Gregg's sausage rolls

Oh god, I want one now sooooo bad!

Hot salsa that is not chunky. I have probably eaten 30 pounds of the stuff + the chips used to dip in it over the last few years.

Cowabungaa:
A big, fat, juicy steak. Nothing fancy, no sauces or anything. Just meat. Blue preferably, though still pipping hot straight from the oven. Hmmmm....

I agree. The gammon steak is probably the most delicious food known to man. A good 16 ounces or more, with chips, egg and a mushroom, and a glass of Coke- nothing is better. I could just sit at the table staring at it for hours, if I didn't eat it first.

Damn the expenses!

I could eat Salmon Sushi till I explode. Stupid middle of the continent mark ups...

Tubez:
Surströmming is awesome

Makaronilåda is even better, mom-made and just out of the oven!
The food is basically Macaroni and Meat but made in a funny way. (I guess)

Beef-steak with fries... hmmmmmmm!

Food that I can eat and eat and eat and not feel bad about myself?

The Cornish Pasty. The food of kings and the working class alike. Hands dirty? Just eat the filling! Fuck it, the Cornish Pasty, the food of gods!

Yorkshire pudding, those are soooo good

TopazFusion:
Cheesecake.
It truly is food of the gods.

No! But Cheesecake is the most erotic food in the world. Fact.

Tubez:
Surströmming is awesome

You can only be Swedish! *checks* *is right*

TopazFusion:
It truly is food of the gods.

I have a feeling Daystar's going to want to pass judgement on that first before allowing such a claim... -_-

Armored Prayer:
Fruits. All kinds of fruits.

They're all sweet and delicious and when they are just perfectly ripe MMMMMMM! Its like heaven.

... mango... *drools*

OT: Crispy aromatic duck. Sure it's not really Chinese, but fuck it, I'm a BBC anyway, and there is no more a nutritionally balanced culinary pleasure than CAD ( ¬_¬ ), with spring onions, cucumber, whatever tiim jiur'h-ng is in English (I haven't the faintest idea how to Anglicise Cantonese...) and a slightly chewy, slightly crispy pancake, supplemented with masses of finely chopped duckmeat. Mmmm!

Chicken, fried or in breadcrumbs.

0z0wen:
The Cornish Pasty. The food of kings and the working class alike. Hands dirty? Just eat the filling! Fuck it, the Cornish Pasty, the food of gods!

Get down to Chough's Bakery, Padstow.
Undoubtedly the best Cornish pasties in the world.

Either Golden Syrup or Bacon is the greatest food ever. Or maybe a mix of the two.

Lemon chicken from our local chinese takeaway.
Christ that stuff is good. I could eat a bucket of that stuff. More than a bucket. So much. I would eat and eat and eat.... :')

I thought this said, "Most Delicious Breast Food". I was confused.

That said, Salmon steak. Bam.

Potato skins and twice baked potatoes. I don't know what it is but slightly mashed potatoes stuffed back into the potato with chives bacon and sour cream just sounds like the perfect meal to me. Damn it, this thread has gotten me hungry.

I take that none of you have eaten proper Sindhi Biryani.
It is extremely easy to screw up but if made well, is one of the best tasting dishes.

Full English breakfast with a cup of tea.

Neanderthals.

Bacon Super Noodles and Campbells Meatballs.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked