What would be the worst possible way to die

I think this makes a fair chance:
-Youīre upside down in a narrow tube.
-You canīt move, at all.
-The tube is slowly filling with water.
I cringed a little just by writing that.

I used to have a horrific dream where I'd be locked in a cell without food or water, but I discovered a cat-flap with a small tunnel behind. I crawl in and the flap closes behind me in a way that it can't be opened from my side, I just have to crawl on through more cat-flaps leading to smaller and smaller tunnels until I finally get wedged in one and can't move and are just left there...

This has got to be up there though

Sarlacc Pit

''In his belly, you will find a new definition of pain and suffering, as you are slowly digested over a thousand years'' - C3PO

Seriously, try and top that

Cr33dl0rd:
I think this makes a fair chance:
-Youīre upside down in a narrow tube.
-You canīt move, at all.
-The tube is slowly filling with water.
I cringed a little just by writing that.

Yup that would be up there. I think drowning would be horrible. I am even more afraid of such a death as I cannot swim.

I always thought about how horrible being eaten alive by cannibals would be. That isn't very likely however.

I think I am more comfortable not dieing thank you.

By far and wide... Death by alkali!

You have probably heard of an acid bath, but an alkali bath is the other end of the scale, and more than forty times as painful as an acid bath. Basically, you get the sensation of being burned alive, but your brain will continue working longer so you will feel every single burning pain that happens to your body. When you enter the Alkali bath, and your flesh begins to dissolve the pain will be intense, like being skinned alive, but then the inner layer of the skin starts to dissolve and that's where the real pain begins. Add to that the alkalosis overexciting your nerves, causing them to become inflamed and the convulsions that will soon follow, and you have what is probably the most painful way to die.

I donīt think youīll live a thousand years.
Still, it canīt be nice.

How about this story where a woman was trapped in a ventilation shaft? She probably died of starvation over a long period of time, panicking in the dark while no one knew where she was. Imagine being stuck in one place, in complete darkness, banging and screaming for help. There is literally no escape. All she could do was just wait to die.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20075415-504083.html

Something slow and prolonged while still constantly painful, probably where you could see what was happening as it happened.

Tetrodotoxin, the poison from puffer fish, seems to potentially be a pretty horrible way to die:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetrodotoxin#Symptoms_and_treatment

That you can be completely conscious and lucid, while paralyzed and suffering all those symptoms is pretty horrible. And it takes no elaborate preparation or special circumstances.

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked