Say something nice about the opposite sex

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

I think we could use a break from the typical Gender Wars.

Some clarification:

I'm thinking more about the Men/Women that people personally know, just without giving names. It would be perfectly ok to mention a Boyfriend for instance and what qualties you see in them. I'm not thinking along the lines of "say something nice about the gender as a whole" I'm thinking along the lines of "say something nice about someone who so happens to belong to the other gender". :)

I'll start:

My Fiancée has a great sense of humor (in other words, the same as mine :P) and stands to her beliefs. What's best is that she has the spine to talk back to me, which is awesome.

I know far more Guys that are dickheads then I know women that are bitches, so from where I'm standing, women are nicer.

I feel confused. I'm genderqueer. I don't know what to do here! Ah fuck it, I'll do both.

Women can be loving, kind, dependable, smart and sexy. Some of the best friends you can ask for.

Men can be loving, kind, dependable, smart and sexy. Some of the best friends you can ask for.

Humans are a-okay (most of the time... where I live, anyway >_>).

Grey Day for Elcia:
I feel confused. I'm genderqueer. I don't know what to do here! Ah fuck it, I'll do both.

Women can be loving, kind, dependable, smart and sexy. Some of the best friends you can ask for.

Men can be loving, kind, dependable, smart and sexy. Some of the best friends you can ask for.

Humans are a-okay (most of the time... where I live, anyway >_>).

I know, but I believe you said that you wanted to be refered to as a woman, I figured you'd just roll with it.

______

Women tend to have a better eye for what looks good. Decorations and such, I've never known a woman who couldn't make a shithole look passable

Women have a much better sense of colours and stuff and also i think they smell nicer then guys :D

why is there an assumption I would have anythign bad to say about the oposite gender?..cultrualy and socially its been drilled into me they are the "defualt"

or hell...they are the only ones that ever get to have any fun

EDIT: also this thread is in a way promoting gender steryoptypes...OK OK I'm sorry

ummmmm

their parts are perfectly suited for our pleasure?...seriously thats the only concrete gender specific thing I can say

dammit there I go again

Considering this is a predominantly male forum, I shall follow this thread with some interest. :)

The ways in which men and women are similar are far more profound and significant than the way they are different. There is far more variation within the genders than between them.

They make damn good sandwiches.

It had to be said, we can't do a gender thread without mentioning them.

Vault101:
why is there an assumption I would have anythign bad to say about the oposite gender?..cultrualy and socially its been drilled into me they are the "defualt"

or hell...they are the only ones that ever get to have any fun

EDIT: also this thread is in a way promoting gender steryoptypes...OK OK I'm sorry

ummmmm

their parts are perfectly suited for our pleasure?...seriously thats the only concrete gender specific thing I can say

dammit there I go again

Please don't make this Thread another one of "those" Threads ;)

I'm thinking more about the Men/Women that people personally know, just without giving names. It would be perfectly ok to mention a Boyfriend for instance and what qualties you see in them. I'm not thinking along the lines of "say something nice about the gender as a whole" I'm thinking along the lines of "say something nice about someone who so happens to belong to the other gender". :)

There is nothing I can say about women which would be true for the entire gender, and which also would not be true for men. Everyone is different, and people really need to stop using the terms men and women as absolutes.

Matthew94:

Who can't make a damn good sandwich? I mean seriously, it's stuff between bread. You would have to be a pretty colossal moron to mess up sandwiches.

the Dept of Science:

Matthew94:

Who can't make a damn good sandwich? I mean seriously, it's stuff between bread. You would have to be a pretty colossal moron to mess up sandwiches.

Hey! You are the Dept of Science, you figure it out.

Monoochrom:
I've never known a woman who couldn't make a shithole look passable

I laughed way too fucking hard at taking this out of context.

But yeah, the girls I know are far better at being neat in their lives than your average male (even the messier ones beat my standard male friend). As an obsessive tidier this makes me happy.

They let men have sex with them. Can't for the life of me figure out why though.

MasochisticAvenger:
There is nothing I can say about women which would be true for the entire gender,

How about they have a vagina? Seems absolute to me.

Monoochrom:
[snip:)

no....thats a good Idea

I once played ME3 online with a guy and he was really nice to me..not "creepy" nice..jsut nice

They have a penis and it makes them fun.

SmashLovesTitanQuest:

MasochisticAvenger:
There is nothing I can say about women which would be true for the entire gender,

Not all women have a vagina, either through being born with the male sex organs or through birth defect.

FamoFunk:
The have a penis and it makes them fun.

Penis is pretty damn awesome, I gotta say.

Grey Day for Elcia:

SmashLovesTitanQuest:

MasochisticAvenger:

Not all women have a vagina, either through being born with the male sex organs or through birth defect.

Theres absolutely no way I'm going there. Lets leave this subject for once, and not derail this thread into a discussion about what makes a man a man and a woman a woman.

SmashLovesTitanQuest:

Grey Day for Elcia:

SmashLovesTitanQuest:

Theres absolutely no way I'm going there. Lets leave this subject for once, and not derail this thread into a discussion about what makes a man a man and a woman a woman.

I wasn't aware there was anything to discuss, I simply stated a fact. Anyone so close-minded as to not accept that would be met with a wall of problems. I mean, if men have a penis and women have a vagina, what of those born with both or neither? What of those who have them removed? What if you accidentally lose them as does occur every day of every year? We've already grown an ear in a lab, what happens when we start using someone's DNA to grow a set of genitals for them?

Genitals =/= gender.

My fiancee is small, and cute, and pretty, and she smells nice, and she has boobs, and I like boobs, and she's soft, and she looks after me when I'm sick, and she makes me tea, and she laughs at my jokes, and when she cuddles me, she makes me feel like a giant teddy bear.

And sex.

I like sex too.

Some of them can be extremely relaxing and appealing to my eyes, and are thus enjoyable to look at.

Grey Day for Elcia:
Genitals =/= gender.

Please stop. You are going to derail this thread.

SmashLovesTitanQuest:

Grey Day for Elcia:
Genitals =/= gender.

What do you expect?

Certain people will be as pedantic as possible, just because they can :D

They're good at making sandwiches.

Grey Day for Elcia:

FamoFunk:

Thirded, penis is very nice. It makes us make loud noises!

Mhmmm, if you're lucky enough to find the right one, they look after me and get rid of spiders and feed me chocolate and cuddle me when I'm cold and threaten to punch the creepy men. They're nice to look at and soap up in the shower too xP

Boyfriend is good at cooking and fixing my computer and killing spiders. =)
And he can pick me up. I can't pick him up.
Boyfriend is nice, nicer when not hypnotised by D3 though. But we can play together so it's cool.

Boyfriend's brothers and mates are cool and never made a big thing about me liking games.

SmashLovesTitanQuest:

Grey Day for Elcia:
Genitals =/= gender.

No derailing occurred. If you're so worried about it, you could always stop replying.

EeveeElectro:

Grey Day for Elcia:

FamoFunk:

Thirded, penis is very nice. It makes us make loud noises!

Mhmmm, if you're lucky enough to find the right one, they look after me and get rid of spiders and feed me chocolate and cuddle me when I'm cold and threaten to punch the creepy men. They're nice to look at and soap up in the shower too xP

Hey, some of us are quiet and don't make loud noises :P

Phasmal:
Boyfriend is good at cooking and fixing my computer and killing spiders. =)
And he can pick me up. I can't pick him up.
Boyfriend is nice, nicer when not hypnotised by D3 though. But we can play together so it's cool.

Boyfriend's brothers and mates are cool and never made a big thing about me liking games.

Well... thereis an offer on free sex toys... Just sayin'.

Men smell nice and have good hard (ahem) bodies which I like to lick cream off. Also they are so sexy when they dress up like vampires and recite poetry about how beautiful you are even if you are only a six out of ten on a good day.

(yes I just watched the new Jonny Depp movie at the cinema and went all gothic on myself)

I can't hate men because Alice Cooper is so hot, even when badly photoshopped

FamoFunk:
They have a penis and it makes them fun.

Personally, I'm more of a fan of our own individual penises than of the big 'ol timeshare penis we apparently share.

OT: This one girl I know is, like, really good at maths.

Women have lovely eyes and they have a tendency to wear skimpy clothes in warm weather, which is always appreciated :D

More seriously though a lot women I know are just a great laugh to have around.

She is the best darn cook in the whole wide world and she always brightens up my day.
Vagina is a definite plus, too.

My husband is clever and funny, has beautiful olive-green eyes and an adorable crooked grin, and makes a mean Spanish rice.

Also, he's got really nice legs.

I like boobs
I like butts
I like boobs and butts
I like butts and boobs

One of them actually decided to date me so that was nice of them.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked