4.8% (30)
4.8% (30)
Whenever I feel like pleasuring myself
0.8% (5)
0.8% (5)
Want to vote? Register now or Sign Up with Facebook
Poll: How often do you shower

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Once a day in the morning, but if I am going out in the evening, I may have a second one to make myself feel pretty and fresh :p

Usually once every other day, but sometimes I'll just stick my head in to wash my hair in-between.

At least once a day, usually twice. During the summer three or even four times depending on how sweaty I get.

I try to at least once a day, but I don't have a preferred time.

Every day. Sometimes at night, sometimes during the day, I don't have a set time for it, just whenever I feel ikky.

Hey its that crazy Norwegian guy again!
*Cough* I mean, once day unless its the weekend. I might shower if something happened to make it necessary again.

I'm the same as the OP. every morning before school but might shower later in the day if I end up doing some exercise. skip showering on weekends if I won't be doing anything. haven't done anything the previous day.

I'm always showering... ALWAYS.

Why? You hoping to watch? You creep!

Ahem. I mean, every other day. It wrecks my hair if I was it every day. And I'm usually okay for a day or so.
I never get one in the morning, I don't like one just before bed either. Usually in the evening, just a weird habit of mine.

I usually shower only two or three times a week, but then I prefer baths. I do one or the other every day before bed. I can't get comfortable if I get into bed dirty.

Once a day to once every two days. If I'm going out, I'll shower no matter what.

Once every morning the second I get out of bed, without fail. Then one more if I've been doing athletic things or working in the yard or if I'm going somewhere where I want to be super presentable. My hair is super resistant to combs, and I refuse to use hair gel, so showering and then sort of nudging my hair into a reasonable shape afterwards is the only method I have of dealing with it. It's not that long, but it poofs out in an absurd fashion if left unattended

One to three times per day, depending on my activities within a given day. I voted twice a day, as that's probably my average.

I wash every other day, unless I feel abnormally gross that 'other day'; from activities and such.

Every other day. Mostly because I like showering so much that I'm under there for 40-45 minutes, and doing that every day would be detrimental to my skin.

twice or whenever I feel like it but my average is twice a day, one in the morning due to sweat from sleeping and one in the night due to body odour from the day

No wonder there is a water shortage.

I shower every other day. For all other days there is deoderant or "shower in a can" as I like to think of it.

Usually once every two days or after excercise, though if I'm not going anyway I can easily stew in me own sweat for a while until someone in my house notices.

At least once a day, although being a part of my college's rowing club usually bumps that up to twice a day. But I need to feel at least somewhat clean; my hair gets horrible and greasy if it goes for more than a day or two without being unwashed. Also, when I've not had a shower, I find I tend to sweat more (or at least feel that way) and just feel icky and lethargic until I wash myself off. Occasionally, I might miss a day (usually Saturdays) but it's rare for a day to pass without me jumping into the shower at some point.

For the majority it's once a day. however sometimes I skip a day due to staying at a friends or just not showering in the evening. Sometimes I have two showers. But, on average, once a day.

TIL some people shower twice a day without doing sport. Huh.

OT: Every day, usually around when I wake up, though sometimes a little later. Twice if I play sports.

I shower when I can be bothered, which doesn't really follow much of a pattern. On average, probably once every 3 days.

When I was younger I use to do it once a day. Found out not a good idea. Those Oils your hair and body make they need it. Started to turn my skin into leather and make my hair real dry so it lost it's softness. Plus on top of it all water bills get expenceive.

I shower twice a day. Once when I get out of bed and again sometime around 9 or 10pm, even though I don't do enough in the day to warrant the second shower it's nearing Winter at the moment and Victoria has been quite cold. It's the little things in life.

Once every two days, unless I've got something important to go to... which case I don't shower at all for added musk. >:)

Once in the morning most days. Occasionally I'll skip a day, but only if I know I'm going nowhere, and no-one's coming over.

WaReloaded:
Victoria has been quite cold. It's the little things in life.

If your talking about Australian Victoria [I don't know if there is another or not, but it pays to be safe], then no kidding. Left home to catch a bus at 6:30 the other morning, and it was painful to breath. I left my hands out of my pockets for 20 seconds and they went numb. Now, I'm not the most heat resistant person [Low Blood Circulation, 48Kg, skinny, short], but when it gets that bad for me something is definitely wrong.

About once a week. I don't do much work that get's me sweaty or dirty, So I rarely feel the need to shower. My showers also tend to be longer than most, at about half an hour, because of my long hair.

I am a cat, I lick myself clean

I'm kind of a neat freak so when I get up, then later before I get to work, then when I get out of work since I work in a restaurant I have to shower again (Sauces, touching other's people's foods, questionable hygiene of the chef, ugh...), then I use the computer and just before I go to sleep I shower again, not to mention that if I see someone and that someone hugs me I have to shower again, (Seriously why do people always want to hug me if they know I hate it...), so let's leave it at an average of 4 times a day, but sometimes more, wow that's a lot, no wonder water is always so high...

Joccaren:

WaReloaded:
Victoria has been quite cold. It's the little things in life.

If your talking about Australian Victoria [I don't know if there is another or not, but it pays to be safe], then no kidding. Left home to catch a bus at 6:30 the other morning, and it was painful to breath. I left my hands out of my pockets for 20 seconds and they went numb. Now, I'm not the most heat resistant person [Low Blood Circulation, 48Kg, skinny, short], but when it gets that bad for me something is definitely wrong.

Yes, I was referring to the State of Victora. The weather has been quite unpredictable, too, I mean, it was enjoyable to stand in the sun two days ago and now I'm wearing full Winter attire.

Once a day whenever I feel like it. Unless I have to go to school, then I shower in the morning. On lazy saturdays i might shower at three pm or even at night, i don't care, I do what I want ! But I always shower because friends sometimes ask if I want to go out for a drink etc improvised.

Once a day usually.
Although if i'm not going out and i've got no visitors i might skip it for a day.

Also who the hell showers more than once a day? Unless you've been to the gym or have OCD or something that's a little weird.

Once a day.

But if I'm going out or finished sport I'll shower twice

Ilikemilkshake:

Also who the hell showers more than once a day? Unless you've been to the gym or have OCD or something that's a little weird.

Because you enjoy it? I know I do

Also when I was in Hong Kong I really did have to shower up to three times a day due to sweat.

Depends what I have been doing really, if I've just been sitting at home all day I won't bother. If I've been out then every other day, and if I've been working (especially long shifts) then twice a day.

Sexual Harassment Panda:
Once a day, almost always in the evening.

I like being clean and climbing into a clean bed. It's a simple but enormous pleasure.

It does help me get to sleep I find, I've fallen asleep in the bath more than a few times.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked