30+
3.7% (28)
3.7% (28)
Want to vote? Register now or Sign Up with Facebook
Poll: When did you lose your virginity?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 NEXT

Vault101:

DANEgerous:
Oh she is very indiscriminate, just do not ask to cuddle. I jokingly did that once and if I did not think she was cute when she gets mad I likely would have regretted it.

hmmm I don't think it would realy be my kind of thing

"ha your gonna love this"
"uhh...I'm not so sure"
"stop being such a whiney bitch your ruining the mood"
"right...ok..how bad can it AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRROOOOOOWWWWWW"
"yeah! say it! say my NAME!"
"I..I...whats the safy word?..AAAGGGHHHH..JACK!...I forgot.. the safty word!?"
"that would be telling"
"PLEASE!...stop!."
"sorry buy you have to use the safty word"
"but-AAAAAAAAAAAAGGHHHHH"

Yeah forget I brought it up, you need to be more aggressive than that. God I love aggressive women.

Matthew94:
inb4foreveralone

I'll start us off. You guys and gals who are going to post FA should quote me and add the picture again then the next person quote them and do the same. If the thread takes off by the end we should have some massive posts with just images and images of forever alone guy.

Eh, why the fuck not.

Almost sixteen, never had a girlfriend, still ain't givin' a fuck (pun intended).

TheYellowCellPhone:

Almost sixteen, never had a girlfriend, still ain't givin' a fuck (pun intended).

Kids today, I am almost 26 and I have never had a date. it is odd sure but to wory you have not had on at 16? come on mang.

TheYellowCellPhone:

Matthew94:
-snip-

Eh, why the fuck not.

I AM sixteen, never had a girlfriend.

Eh, not like I care. I mean, losing your virginity is still a big deal? Plus, relationships always seem like an anchor on the foot.

When/and if, big if, I ever do the nasty, it has to be with a smart girl. No way I'm losing the game to some idiot that can't do long division (which is pretty much everyone in my high school).

I'm twenty and I'm working on acquiring my wizard powers.

neonsword13-ops:

TheYellowCellPhone:

Matthew94:
-snip-

Eh, why the fuck not.

I AM sixteen, never had a girlfriend.

Eh, not like I care. I mean, losing your virginity is still a big deal? Plus, relationships always seem like an anchor on the foot.

When/and if, big if, I ever do the nasty, it has to be with a smart girl. No way I'm losing the game to some idiot that can't do long division (which is pretty much everyone in my high school).

Well I see your 16 and add a 17!

I have been getting along with a girl recently, so I'm gonna try asking her out at the next party. Fingers crossed it works out and then I might have to change my answer here.

As for the right age etc? Whenever the fuck you feel like, you're never too old to lose it.

Still got it ;w; Baaaaaw.
Hopefully I'll get an intimate relationship before I hit 30 -_-;

Lost it during the Japanese Civil War in an alternate universe aboard a steam-driven rhinoceros.

17 - first lesbian sex (also first kiss, first time having my breasts touched, first oral sex)
18 - first straight sex
19 - first anal sex
20 - first experience with bondage

There you go.

...There's no virgin option...

THERE IS NO PLACE FOR VIRGINS IN THE OP'S SOCIETY!!! OPPRESSION!!!! VIVA LA RESISTANCE!!!

...And that's all I have to say about that.

Thirteen to my girlfriend of three months. Honestly, we only did it because I was going to be moving soon. Didn't really mean a thing, and between two thirteen year olds, it was really awkward. Didn't have sex again for awhile after she and I broke up. The rush into it kind of killed all drive I had.

fuck i dunno, probably about 9 months before you were born

Yeah... hasn't happened yet. Part of it was me dating girls during strange abstinent phases of their lives, but it honestly has been a bunch of bad luck for me.

And yeah. Haven't really dated for a year, because there really wasn't anybody around for me to date. I started talking to a girl I thought was interesting two weeks before my school year ended and who I was very sure was interested in me, and of course I end up getting news that I'm moving.

Just shit like that has plagued my sex life.

17, with first boyfriend. Stayed with him for two years.

When i turned 18 people were offering sex like it was free candy. I married the woman who took my virginity. ^_^

Captcha: capital gain

Thanks Captcha. That was nice of you to say. =P

I was 17 when i lost my virginity, I think thats pretty respectable. Especially as when I was in highschool, I wasn't one of the popular kids so got no attention from girls. Shortly after starting college met a girl, started dating her and things went from there.

Seeing as how I have never had a girlfriend or even went on date. My answer would have to be never. I am not complaining though.

Seventeen, drunk, with a 19 year old stripper at a party... a few hours later, I was driving her and her boyfriend home (he passed out drunk before the party really even started, and was still catatonic in the car).
The sex was terrible, not even as pleasurable or fulfilling as masturbation. On the plus side, that story getting around got the interest of a woman I actually wanted, and that sex was awesome.

Every time I go to one of these threads I get depressed by all the lonely souls on this site. D':

Oh, and thirteen. Yeah, I started young.

There's no option for still being a virgin......

*cries*

Haven't lost it yet. I'm 17 so I'm not really worried or anything. Ain't a big deal.

Never. I'm 21 years old, so in todays world where being a virgin past 17 is shameful, I'm pretty much f***ed. Or unf***ed, rather.

14 because I was a stupid bitch back then who thought if I didn't lose it then, I never would.
Also I believed his stupid sweet-talking, even though I knew I was girl #8758575 or something.
I did a year later go onto have a 2 year relationship but I had such bad self esteem at the time I didn't think another man would look at me.

Oh wells. I suppose it helped me in the long run because now I won't let another man near me unless I know he really loves me. If he wants the sex he has to work for it, dammit! >_<

11 to my 16 year old neighbour in her backyard.

She was a bit of a "loose" lass but she taught me things so she has my gratitude.

Matt King:

I just chocked on my coffee.

Winner.

16, maybe 17. It was pretty bad. Didn't really feel like that significant at the time. Wouldn't go back and undo it though.

15. To some idiot that took advantage of my low self-confidence and kept breaking up with me when I said no.
Regret every second I was in that relationship, let alone losing it to him.

Where is the "I haven't yet" option?...

I'll tell you when I find out. It's not something important to me. I'm hanging out and having fun.

Matt King:

pure class sir, hats off to ye.

I didn't lose it, I know exactly where it is... I'm just not sure about the when.

17 for me. Her name was Amber; and she looked like a 16 year old Lara Croft. Part of me still has a thing for her. Is that weird?

18, about a week before my 19th birthday. Freshers' week at university, one night stand, had fun, no regrets :)

Though if oral counts as losing your virginity (which some people apparently think it does) then 17 with my ex. I don't regret it per se, but I regret it more than the one night stand. Go figure.

DANEgerous:

TheYellowCellPhone:

Kids today, I am almost 26 and I have never had a date. it is odd sure but to wory you have not had on at 16? come on mang.

Aye, Even as someone turning 17 in a couple of months I have to agree with Dane here. Me and the majority of my friends have never been in a relationship, and while I'm very happy to say I have seen a few of my friends in very successful ones (with partners that made awesome additions to our little circle) 99% of people our age who are actively "dating" treat partners like trash and burn their relationships out within a few weeks. So what would you rather, be in a relationship that sucks solely because you were desperate to date in order to look normal (though in reality it's not the norm at this age) or actually have a meaningful relationship when the person comes along? Exact same thing goes for the virginity status.

Almost 23, and I'm a virgin. Not that I care, since to the best of my knowledge, I'm asexual. In the unlikely even I meet someone I'm attracted to, it's still possible I'll remain a virgin, since sex kind of disgusts me. You guys can keep on going at it, though - I've no issue with what other people do behind closed doors :D.

When I was 13.

Was pretty awful.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked