A way to combat malaria

Ok, you know how big problem is malaria, right? Well, here's a way to combat and possibly eliminate malaria in a simple and effective way. Simply clad yourself in protective clothing and apply bug juice to exposed skin if any. Next, amy yourself with an electric fly swatter, you know, the ones that looks like tennis rackets. After these steps are done, you go out at night and when a mosquito is about to bite you, you kill it before it has the chance to sting anyone. You might need to equip a set of thermal goggles to help you spot the mosquitoes better. What do you think?

Exactly how drunk/high are you right now?

Actually, don't answer that. I want to join you.

Isn't Gin & Tonic the best thing for malaria?

Actually, most people don't see malaria as a big deal, because it's fairly localised.

I've read that using sarcasm to demoralize malaria is very effective. Name one stand-up comedian who died of malaria. NAME ONE.

Um...Rebel Wilson got malaria for a bit. Personally, I think it got embarassed and went away when it found out her siblings were called Liberty, Ryot and Annachi.

Hey, Don Adams had malaria as well.

Just don't go out of the designated zone until you've done all your objectives, then you will be just fine.

Cookie for reference

Luca72:
I've read that using sarcasm to demoralize malaria is very effective. Name one stand-up comedian who died of malaria. NAME ONE.

Umm, duh, they cover it up. They all die of malaria but the Standup Human Infiltration Team always fabricates a fake news story. See SHIT are actually mosquitoes who took over humans and the dead comedians are the failed recruits.

Get born with sickle cell anaemia. Or, what the OP said, which is so crazy it just might work... let us know when the electric fly swatter prototype is ready!

robot slipper:
Get born with sickle cell anaemia. Or, what the OP said, which is so crazy it just might work... let us know when the electric fly swatter prototype is ready!

Actually, I am sure I saw a fly swatter like that at some point. We just need lots of them to give to the volunteers and we are ready to go.

Daystar Clarion:

Any excuse to get drunk huh?

Luca72:

Shit, got me there!

OT: There's only one solution to malaria

Hmnnn... quite effective, but I think it could be improved, you need to replace the electric fly swat, that way you don't even need to go near the mosquitos and you minimise exposure... although then the thermal goggles would be ineffective.

Well now, seems like the only solution is to take off and nuke the site from orbit.

Hazy992:

Daystar Clarion:

Luca72:

Shit, got me there!

During the colony days, the generals needed something to help combat the disease.

Did they have medicine?

Bloody no!

They put quinine in the tonic water :D

Irn Bru also has quinine in it, that's why the Scots never got malaria.

Daystar Clarion:

Hazy992:

Daystar Clarion:

Luca72:

Shit, got me there!

During the colony days, the generals needed something to help combat the disease.

Did they have medicine?

Bloody no!

Irn Bru also has quinine in it.

Soooo... Irn Bru cures malaria? Is there anything it can't do?! :D

Hazy992:

Daystar Clarion:

Hazy992:

Shit, got me there!

Did they have medicine?

Bloody no!

It has yet to give me the power of time travel.

But I'm working on something, don't worry.

You know steampunk?

Well now imagine that, but with tubes of the orange elixir.

Brupunk.

Daystar Clarion:

Hazy992:

Daystar Clarion:

Did they have medicine?

Bloody no!

You know steampunk?

Brupunk.

It's only a matter of time, surely?

Why does Brupunk make me think of a German electronic group? Also that sounds awesome.

Hazy992:

Daystar Clarion:

Hazy992:

You know steampunk?

Brupunk.

Why does Brupunk make me think of a German electronic group? Also that sounds awesome.

Shit, someone beat me to it...

Daystar Clarion:

Hazy992:

Daystar Clarion:

Did they have medicine?

Bloody no!

You know steampunk?

Brupunk.

All I can think about now is if the Star Wars bacta tanks were full of Irn Bru. Delicious medicine....

Daystar Clarion:

Hazy992:

Daystar Clarion:

You know steampunk?

Brupunk.

Shit, someone beat me to it...

I think he's just trying to create a renewable energy source, not achieve time travel so you're fine. Besides I don't think he came up with a name as awesome as Brupunk.

Yeeaaaah...
I'll stick with my Gin & tonic.

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked