Are you a boobs or ass person?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Love both, but I lean more towards boobs.

Rawne1980:
I like boobs and arse equal.

If they were on the same side of the body it would make oogling them a lot easier.

My friend, your salvation is at hand!

Jonluw:
I'm going to quote the OP from one of my earlier thread, and then you can have a guess at what I am.

hmmm ..... i THINK, your being a touch to subtle about your preferences

TO: both

i can appreciate a fine ass as well as a nice pair of beasts, but i find more often then not I'm drawn to the face. that seems to be the 'make or break' part of the body for me

[1] Disclaimer: Data not derived from actual studies.

I'm a face person, honestly. I don't mean prettiness, that's overrated. I look for what I call "niceness". some people have it, and some don't.

If I have to choose, I'll go for ass though. Mmmhhmmm

I guess you could say I work my way down Face > Chest > Ass > Legs.

YES! Billy Gunn BIATCH!!!

OT: More of an ass-man meself, boobs I ain't too fussed about, I don't massive boobs but I dow like flat-chested either, more of a below the medium kind of person when it comes to boobage.

Hierarchy:
- Face
- Hair
- Figure
- Legs
- Arse

- Boobage

Boobs, particulary areolas, the bigger the better.

whats with the low scores for the legs?
Am I the only one who sees the smexiness of the legs?!!!!

A girl with a good d20 roll.

both. they are equally fun to play with.

Face > Legs > Arse > Boobs

Greasy hair is a dealbreaker but other than that it doesn't bother me much.

Boobs, because arse cleavage is never attractive.

Lunar Templar:

Jonluw:
I'm going to quote the OP from one of my earlier thread, and then you can have a guess at what I am.

Ah, sorry 'bout that.
To clarify: I'm an ass man.

Seriously though: The whole is what matters. I'm big into pretty eyes, but they still need a good face to be attached to, and my preferences on body parts varies with body type.
I like petite, maybe a bit tomboyish, women, but I don't mind big boobs.
I don't really want big boobs on my petite women though. If she has large breasts, I prefer a more curvy, and probably taller, body type.

What's inside is what's important... just kidding, asses.

I'm a boobs man. I like asses on both genders though.

I can't decide. I know it's just a random question, but I really can't pick one over the other

TopazFusion:
Ass all the way.

I mean, just look at this damn fine ass . . .

Some mighty fine ass there. Just look at these perky tits:

Um, neither? I don't get people's obsession with those body parts.

I like both in equal measure if I must be perfectly honest.

Shadie777:

No you aren't.
But they're so easy to forget when we talk about sexy things, because they aren't that related to sexual organs. And society hasn't sexualized them as much.
Zettai ryouiki. Mmmmmmmm...
I see that way too rarely in real life.

FilipJPhry:
I'm also sick of people(including myself) calling this place full of tight-wads.

As a tight-wad I find this offensive.

I can't choose both?...

Shadie777:

Put me down for legs aswell.

Y'know what. Fuck it. I'm down for most, if not all, parts of a woman.

Looking at what females have put make me feel a bit self conscious, because I am in no way a muscular man. Hopefully I can survive off my ass.

Jonluw:

Lunar Templar:

Jonluw:

Ah, sorry 'bout that.

Seriously though: The whole is what matters. I'm big into pretty eyes, but they still need a good face to be attached to, and my preferences on body parts varies with body type.
I don't really want big boobs on my petite women though. If she has large breasts, I prefer a more curvy, and probably taller, body type.

just to add to that.

not being a bitch 24/7 to. she needs to be nice over all and fun doesn't hurt ether. there's a lot of pyshical imperfections one can over look if the person inside is beautiful. over looking those imperfections is kinda the trick

but personally i prefer boobs
i love big squishy ones
god i feel so dirty

I used to be mainly an ass person, and I still kinda am.

Now though, I like the whole package, hair, eyes, face, boobs, waist, ass, legs, and feet.

Also I remember making this thread a couple of years back. Good times. :P

Boobs. Seriously you cant beat those things.

Lunar Templar:

Jonluw:

Lunar Templar:

Ah, sorry 'bout that.

just to add to that.

not being a bitch 24/7 to. she needs to be nice over all and fun doesn't hurt ether. there's a lot of pyshical imperfections one can over look if the person inside is beautiful. over looking those imperfections is kinda the trick

Of course.
But I was sort of assuming we weren't discussing what's nice in a girlfriend, but rather what we find visually appealing.
Maybe squeezually appealing as well.

Jonluw:

When did you become a cracked writer?

OT: I prefer the whole package to fit together. But if I had to chose, I'd have to apologize to every other body part because I'm picking chest.
mmmm....

Boobs. I can neglect to look at any other body part on a woman and not regret it later, but boobs? There will be a glance snuck in at some opportunity, I can most definitely tell you. And there is no shame in involved in that.

1. Boobs
2. Eyes
3. Hair
4. Hourglass vs. potato
5. Ass
6. Legs

Jonluw:

Lunar Templar:

Jonluw:
Ah, sorry 'bout that.

just to add to that.

Of course.
But I was sort of assuming we weren't discussing what's nice in a girlfriend, but rather what we find visually appealing.
Maybe squeezually appealing as well.

then just put me down for the whole woman. can't think of many places on the female body that wouldn't be fun to 'do things to/with'

Everything in proportion is best. However.

Clothed- boobs. I'm taller than most women so I can oggle em whilst still looking at their face.
Un-clothed- ass. Partly because of what's in front of it.

Plus the whole personality thing etc. You need a balance between everything.

Zen Toombs:

Jonluw:

Gradually over the last six months.
Osmosis.
Seriously, I read way too many cracked articles. I have this compulsive need to read almost everything they publish. Six of the 17 tabs I've got up right now are cracked articles. I might need help.
I'm happy someone other than me noticed I was using their style though. At least I'm not imagining things.

Lunar Templar:

then just put me down for the whole woman. can't think of many places on the female body that wouldn't be fun to 'do things to/with'

I agree. Although that last part of the sentence sounds too much like a challenge...
Do things in the female body count?
In any case: Armpit hair. Not much fun to be had there.

Jonluw:

Zen Toombs:

Osmosis.

One comment -

Ah, the female chest area. La poitrine. These globular sacks of adipose tissue. Or, somewhat crudely, "tits".

There, I fixed that for you. Sounds far grosser and is more accurate. Success all around!

Zen Toombs:

Jonluw:

Zen Toombs:

Osmosis.

One comment -

Ah, the female chest area. La poitrine. These globular sacks of adipose tissue. Or, somewhat crudely, "tits".

There, I fixed that for you. Sounds far grosser and is more accurate. Success all around!

Hm, that does sound better. I was just translating by gut instinct.

Classier indeed. Let's try it out:
"If I were to imply you have a pleasing figure, would you allow me to attempt to absorb your reserves of adipose tissue by means of osmosis?"

Should try that one some time.

esperandote:
What's inside is what's important... just kidding, asses.

There's a joke in there somewhere about "What's inside asses is what's important.", but I'm too lazy to make it.

Gabanuka:
Boobs. Seriously you cant beat those things.

Actually, it's very easy. Just use a stick.

Disclaimer - assault is wrong. Sometimes funny, but wrong.

Both? I guess?

I also feel to need to say that there are currently 69 posts in this thread. That is all.

Now there are 70. So ha.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked