Are you a boobs or ass person?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

dat brain for me.

then comes tits.

All in proportion. I don't want some chick with double Ds and no butt, and I don't want some chick with a butt you could bounce coins off of and yet only has A-cups. Looks wierd. The chick with the average butt and C-cups will be hotter than both of the previous examples.

For both men and woman it has to be dat ass!

Jonluw:

Zen Toombs:

Jonluw:
I'm going to quote the OP from one of my earlier thread, and then you can have a guess at what I am.

When did you become a cracked writer?

Gradually over the last six months.
Osmosis.
Seriously, I read way too many cracked articles. I have this compulsive need to read almost everything they publish. Six of the 17 tabs I've got up right now are cracked articles. I might need help.
I'm happy someone other than me noticed I was using their style though. At least I'm not imagining things.

Lunar Templar:

then just put me down for the whole woman. can't think of many places on the female body that wouldn't be fun to 'do things to/with'

I agree. Although that last part of the sentence sounds too much like a challenge...
Do things in the female body count?
In any case: Armpit hair. Not much fun to be had there.

in side the body, eww ... that's a whole other fetish for creepy and just wrong in the head people.

probably, but where this an actual challenge, and i had a willing partner to experiment with, i'd take you up on that, FOR SCIENCE!!!

[1] Disclaimer: Data not derived from actual studies.

Proportional shape is a higher preference for me, but like Al Pacino in Heat (the Michael Mann film that is, not some sort of weird Pacino Estrus), I love a great ass. Summer time makes it hard not to walk down the street just admiring the girls who're ahead of you until you realise you meant to turn off about six shops back.

Maple syrup. Thanks captcha, that'll be too sticky to clean off, though.

Lunar Templar:

Jonluw:

in side the body, eww ... that's a whole other fetish for creepy and just wrong in the head people.

Hey, don't diss the inside. Vaginas are pretty great.

probably, but where this an actual challenge, and i had a willing partner to experiment with, i'd take you up on that, FOR SCIENCE!!!

Eeeehhh...
Only if it involved something more than armpit hair fiddling. If I was only allowed to play with her armpits with no chance of it going anywhere I'd be out of there at mach 3.

i like them both as much as each other they need to be in balanced, it's like ying and yang, too much chest and they look top heavy and too much ass and they look quite silly. anyway that's my opinion.

Jonluw:

Lunar Templar:

Jonluw:

so i hear, but that's not how it sounded, poor choice of bolded word i think

Eeeehhh...
Only if it involved something more than armpit hair fiddling. If I was only allowed to play with her armpits with no chance of it going anywhere I'd be out of there at mach 3.

i can think of a few things that could go ether way far as fun goes, but going into detail would likely bring the ban hammer down on me.

and we don't want that

Lunar Templar:

Jonluw:

Lunar Templar:

so i hear, but that's not how it sounded, poor choice of bolded word i think

I didn't say the vagina was the only thing that counted as inside the body...

Eeeehhh...

i can think of a few things that could go ether way far as fun goes, but going into detail would likely bring the ban hammer down on me.

and we don't want that

Hey now. No squeezing body parts in the armpits.
You're just allowed to utilize the hair.

DrLoveNKiss:
A girl with a good d20 roll.

they are never natural though

BOOM Nerdiest Pun ever

I am a child bearing hips person rather than ass and bob.

While I definitely like a nice set of thighs and ass, boobs all the way. Nothing like'em.

Also, you can't motorboat an ass. Well you could, but I'm not sure pinkeye is worth it.

Jonluw:

well only 2 other places you can get in. any other are probably illegal, and more importantly, not much fun for her

Hey now. No squeezing body parts in the armpits.
You're just allowed to utilize the hair.

prude :p

Paragon Fury:
Also, you can't motorboat an ass. Well you could, but I'm not sure pinkeye is worth it.

I just gagged a little.

I am most definitely a boobs guy. I freakin love tits...and I sound like a 13 year old boy. Cool.

... Why cant men love both equally?! After all, boobs are perfect for nibbling, suckling, grabbing and generally playing with. And a woman's ass, if said woman is willing, is perfect for a good rub and a firm smack.

Not only that, but the boobs don't have to be big. Flat-chested girls can be just as sexy, albeit in a different way, to a girl with great, mountainous sweater-puppies (Speaking of, the turtleneck, along with the miniskirt and glasses, were some of the reasons why Velma will always be sexier than Daphne. And the legs.).

Other than some nicely proportioned boobs and a firm, pert ass, I'd say what a pair of shapely legs are also up there when it comes to physical sexiness. And really, why shouldn't we appreciate all three equally? All three deserve our attention, especially when said attention is wanted and appreciated!

Boobs, female boobs that is...
Manboobs... no

They just make me happy :)

.. I don't really mind if I am behind
Below or above them... (Tim Minchin - Confessions)

Boobs. And ass. Aaand legs. Thighs, definitely thighs. Hips. waist. tummy back neck shoulders wristsfingersearscheekslipseyesnosechinforehead WHAT'S INSIDE THE SKULL..

...I'll be in my bunk.

I'd go face, breasts, hair, legs, butt

It goes without saying that this is exceedingly superficial, but our opinion of someone we see walking down the street or on TV or something is rarely anything but superficial.

I'm gay and I have to say, I like a man with a nice ass. Other body parts are good, but...

Rastien:
Call me old fashioned but im a legs man =) love a girl with long legs :3

Hells yeah

I love me some gams

Lunar Templar:

Jonluw:

well only 2 other places you can get in. any other are probably illegal, and more importantly, not much fun for her

That was the challenge, wasn't it?
Finding a part of the female body that wasn't fun?

Of those two: Boobies.

Captcha: rowboat

Nearly relevant.

Boobies i guess, i like a nice ass as much as the next guy, but...

I can spend all day playing, kissing, sucking, squeezing those wonderfull things.
Boobies make the world a better place.

Definitely about the bosom, if we're talking binary physical attributes. The buttocks are fun, but not nearly as much fun as the breasts. From lemons to melons, I'll take them any way. Both, yes, to an extent, and there are definitely "too large" ones, but a curvy girl wins outright any day.

In terms of boobs I like all varieties, (if I were a more unfunny man I would say varietitties, but I won't) but a great ass is something that I find sexier then great tits.

For a great ass I can literally drool but great tits rarely get more than a 'Nice' from me.

On guys: Shoulders. Nice manly shoulders... *sighs* Then arms, followed by chest.

On girls: LEGS!!! Then boobs, swiftly followed by arse.

I tend to go for nice butts myself, something about the hips and butt on the female form just makes me... hnnnnnngggghhhhhhh

dudycat1:
i like them both as much as each other they need to be in balanced, it's like ying and yang, too much chest and they look top heavy and too much ass and they look quite silly. anyway that's my opinion.

Ding dong! The Pedantry Fairy is here! It's actually yin and yang. :D

I'll leave now...

But I agree. A big chest can look stunning on a woman with the arse and hips to match, or it can just look like a sort-of shelf if it's on an otherwise slender figure. Balanced proportions are a lot more important than size.

legs and ass

Myself, I am a man who is much more attracted to a woman with fine birthing hips.
But in all seriousness I appreciate proportionality above everything else, a midget with Massive Knockers and a rear-end that could knock a guy out is not very attractive to me.

Thespian:
Ass or boobs? Put 'em together.
Abs. Yessir.

I'm gay :3

But pretty much the face, chest and hands are most important to me.

Well, you know what they say about guys with big hands...

boobs... I love boobs... big boobs, but not fake boobs

Boobs are great but I think I'm an assman.
Like Garrett Morris said "I like the kind of butt you can hit with a car antenna."
But I'm not into rear entry...go figure.

It depends on the person I guess. There are some women that my attention is drawn to their chest, where as with other women it's drawn to their backside

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked