Are you a boobs or ass person?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Why can't I be both?

A bit of both, but I prefer ass I guess. Breasts actually don't do a whole lot for me by themselves. Yeah. I prefer smaller in both though. Big "bubble butts" and huge tits just aren't my thing.

Clive Howlitzer:
Why can't I be both?

Why not Zoidberg?

Ass over boobs definately ... was never keen on boobs never saw the fuss in them really. A nice toned ass is always great :D

How about a fit girl with a pretty face...?

Niether, I'm more concerned with the big picture than individual pieces.

Personally I'm big on female nipples, so I'm a tits sort of guy. Though, I usually don't go for anything bigger than a C cup, in fact B's are my preference.

I %75 like boobs and %25 like ass :D

Jonluw:

Lunar Templar:

Jonluw:
I didn't say the vagina was the only thing that counted as inside the body...

well only 2 other places you can get in. any other are probably illegal, and more importantly, not much fun for her

That was the challenge, wasn't it?
Finding a part of the female body that wasn't fun?

i will confer with my sources and get back to you on that

Butts.

Butts are amazing.

Also, I'd like to say how okay I am that this thread exists.

Ass. It's the closest thing to the legs and that's my favorite part.

Both. well rounded, ass and c cups are my ideal. to big n either end and it just get a little over whelmed ehehehehe....

Ass.
This also could have used a poll, but that's just me.

Gotta say I am a man who is a chest gazer, I mean really what is the appeal of the ass on a girl? Sure its another curve to add to the list but I mean really its not like it is anything special; as a whole I find the right chest can make the difference in whether or not I find a woman attractive but of course I prefer viewing the individual as a whole (looks as well as personality) which can also affect my opinion.

I'm an ass man. Always been, Always going to be.

Breasts are awesome, ain't gonna lie, but there's just something about a nice ass that makes me happy. I used to be a chest guy, but Have recently become an ass guy.

I think I shall let Kif Kroker answer for me

I love curvy women. I love how they are confident enough to show off what god gave them without being trashy. I enjoy the whole package. Boobs, legs, ass, eyes, everything. But i gotta say, i have a MASSIVE heels fetish. They just enhance everything.

I think I read somwhere that boobs were actually soposed to simulate the ass area since we moved from behined to front as we evolved

I enjoy the whole package personally, don't really have a particular preference.

I do really like eyes though, Heterochromia in particular makes me weak in the knees.

Depends on the size of both, there is such a thing as too big when it comes to boobs and asses.

Ickorus:
I enjoy the whole package personally, don't really have a particular preference.

I do really like eyes though.

Agreed, Eyes are good too

I am a legs kind of guy myself and by literal extension, ass as well. Sure, I like the melons as well but I'm not picky about size.

It's rarer to find nice ass than nice boobs, but I love them both...can't decide.

I'm torn. Why would you make us chose between two perfectly fine creations such as these? It's madness!

Everyone participating in such a shallow, degrading thread should be ashamed of themselves, honestly!

....also, titties all the way.

Dags90:
Well, you know what they say about guys with big hands...

That is indeed a practical and applicable idiom.

Also, they generally have large penises.

You'd force me to pick one?

You......monster.

Depends on height, on the shorter ones it the ass, and on the taller ones its the boobs.

Although if I had to pick one or the other it'd be the short ones. I love short girls of course being about 6'3 there are alot to choose from.

Which almost begs the question, has any guy here ever dated a girl taller than themselves, and if not would you? lol

Definately breasts. The ass... well it should be there put i don't pay a lot of attention to it. I guess i like smaller breasts. At least if they're natural. I have kind of a fetish or at least a certain appreciation for big breast implants.

captcha: burning oil. Dude, a lot of people disagree with me about that but you don't have to go medieval on me, captcha.

At this point in my life I'm not fussed really.

But boobies. Always boobies.

I like asses over anything else, my only criteria for boobs is don't be flatchested. Give me something to grope, and we're good.

Asses, on the other hand...If my ass is rounder than yours, I'm not going to try. You need a five-star winning personality to get me inbed for that situation.

I like and appreciate both, but the face. Come on.

While i can appreciate a nice heart shaped butt, i prefer boobs.

But first it's eyes and smile

I'm an ass person, if a man has boobs it's a huge turnoff.

I like big butts and I cannot lie. Though as an artist who does lots of figure drawing, I've come to enjoy looking at and drawing women of all shapes and sizes.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked