67.8% (309)
67.8% (309)
Pepsi
31.6% (144)
31.6% (144)
Want to vote? Register now or Sign Up with Facebook
Poll: Coke or Pepsi??

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Neither. Dont drink that stuff, it isn't good for you.

The winner is.... Mexican Coke!

... or Pepsi.

Though until they start using Sugar in their formulas again instead of High Fructose Corn Syrup, we're all losers.

I like both.

Although I do prefer Coke. Diet Coke specifically.

I prefer Coke to Pepsi (blind taste test). Pepsi has a weird aftertaste and Coke has a certain bite to it I like--I especially prefer the Mexican Coke made with real sugar (my local burrito shop sells it--ftw!)
That said, of the major sodas I prefer Dr. Pepper.

If I get to pick non-major soda brands, I'll go with the Blenheim Extra Spicy Ginger Ale. Because Ginger is my fave.
Then San Pelligrino Lemon Soda.
Then Spezi.

octafish:
To me, (in a blind test because I wanted to know) Pepsi is too sweet.

fumy, i have that problem with coke, taste likes sugar water to me really.

there for, Pepsi is what i prefer, cause it tastes better and reminds be i should have eaten before that 14 mile bike ride when i that first swig.

Mr Pantomime:
Neither. Dont drink that stuff, it isn't good for you.

nether is a mile and a half long list of other stuff we eat daily, best to not worry about 'whats good for you' and go with 'what you enjoy', more so if you already have some kinda exercise you do regularly

CrystalShadow:
You know, I've seen this asked a lot.

And oddly, it seems to reach the rather interesting conclusion most of the time that the majority of people in the US prefer Pepsi, while the majority of people in the rest of the world prefer Coke.

You might think that's just random, but there might be an actual reason for it. Apparently Coke sold in the US is made using High Fructose corn syrup.

It's a cute little explanation, but your base assumption is probably wrong. [1] Also, Pepsi sold in the U.S. uses corn syrup (excluding limited available "Throwback" version). Most sodas use corn syrup for tax reasons.

It probably just comes down to the fact that Pepsi is just gross.

Regular Coke is better than regular Pepsi in my opinion, although Wild Cherry Pepsi tastes better than Cherry Coke.

Even though I drink cherry soda more, nothing beats an ice cold Coca-Cola.

Neither. They both taste like shoe-polish.

I prefer Coke most of the time, but sometimes I'm in a Pepsi mood.

I find that Pepsi goes better with wings, nachos and other saucy foods just because pepsi has a sweeter taste that isn't masked by the taste of those foods, but Coke is preferable otherwise.

I hate both. Winners drink Dr. Pepper. Or at least I do.

Between the two, I find Coke less disgusting than Pepsi.

Coke

Pepsi is good but I'm from Georgia and coke tastes better.

Pepsi because it's sweeter.

I can't stomach either but I prefer more Pepsi products than Coke if that means anything. Mountain Dew especially.

Diet Coke.
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah!

Usually Coke as it's just easier to say and more available. Hardly ever drink Pepsi and they taste similar to me.

Creator002:
Usually Coke as it's just easier to say and more available. Hardly ever drink Pepsi and they taste similar to me.

That extra syllable is totes tiring.

This thread does seem to be coming to a reasonable consensus that Pepsi is sweeter, which is backed by it having more sugar.

Dags90:

Creator002:

That extra syllable is totes tiring.

Not tiring, but sometimes a bit of a pain. I have a stutter, so the extra one syllable can make all the difference.

"Why don't you gentlemen have a Pepsi."

Can't help but crave Pepsi on a down elevator. But actually have been drinking Jones sodas for a while now. The Berry Lemonade is awesome with Bombay Sapphire (or just by itself.) And right before and during an eye-bleeding game maration... nothing gamefuels better than a Jones WhoopAss.

Well, one tastes like delicious cola and the other taste like gas, I mean, just bubbly watery gas
So coke is clearly better, as it's actually enjoyable

Bullfrogg:
I hate both. Winners drink Dr. Pepper. Or at least I do.

Between the two, I find Coke less disgusting than Pepsi.

God I love dr. pepper
Why don't they sell it here much :l

All sodas are nasty. That being said, Coke is a little less vile than Pepsi.

Dags90:

TheYellowCellPhone:
Otherwise they taste exactly the same and I don't give a fuck.

NO THEY DON'T! BLASPHEMER!

I really don't like Pepsi. I ask restaurants whether or not it's actually Coke because of waiters like you, Nick. As an added bonus, Coke has less calories than Pepsi in the U.S. formulations.

Likewise, Pepsi is pure heresy.

For me it's coke, for some reason's Coke's products taste better than the Pepsi one's do to me atleast.

Coke.

Pepsi tastes like bubbly horse piss and leaves this horribly dry sensation in my mouth. It's fucking horrible.

Oh, and Cherry Coke is fantastic. <3

Coke.

Pepsi tastes odd to me.

Diet coke only. Pepsi tastes too syrupy to me, and coke I just don't like coke. It's not very different from diet, but it's different enough that I don't like it.

Blind tests prove that Pepsi is slightly more prefered to coke.
It's because Coke propaganda is way stronger than Pepsi that makes most people think they prefer Coke.

I never tasted both as the sime time so I don't know what I prefer. But I hate both. If I had invented coke I'd never think about selling it because it tastes awful. How can someone like that shit?

I prefer Coke preferable Diet Coke over Pepsi. Pepsi just take to sweet for me althought I don't mind Diet Pepsi.

Tea or milk

Water, because it doesn't make you fat and quenches your thirst like a boss.

Pepsi...for when coke isn't available!

Pepsi Max. Fuck yeah.
Drink around two litres every day.

Mm, I can feel that sweet prostate cancer creeping up on me.

They are the same.

Both Diet versions are awful though.

Pepsi Max and Coke Zero are worse than drinking from the toilet.

thylasos:
Neither, they're both ethically highly questionable companies, never mind unhealthy and inferior to coffee and tea?

Can't drink either :P

Except for green tea. Good stuff.

COKE. It just tastes better (to me). I'll drink Pepsi when I have to but if a choice between the two coke all the way.

Mr.Pibb is also just higher than Pepsi on my list.

trooper6:
I prefer Coke to Pepsi (blind taste test). Pepsi has a weird aftertaste and Coke has a certain bite to it I like--I especially prefer the Mexican Coke made with real sugar (my local burrito shop sells it--ftw!)
That said, of the major sodas I prefer Dr. Pepper.

If I get to pick non-major soda brands, I'll go with the Blenheim Extra Spicy Ginger Ale. Because Ginger is my fave.
Then San Pelligrino Lemon Soda.
Then Spezi.

Oh man... I don't know what it is about Mexican Coke but its so good.

Someone told me about it but I didn't belive them I went to Cozumel and had a bottle. Whew, I dang near broke a tear...

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked