Crying

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

I'm 17 now, and the last time was probably around 14 or 15. The slightest thing used to set me off but now I just don't do it at all. Didn't cry at my grandfather's funeral, I didn't even cry when watching FRY'S DOG. Yeah I might be dead inside.

Renegade-pizza:
I cried at the end of Men in Black 3. The last move that did that to me, the only other one that made me cry as an adult, was Marley and me.

The more manly tears came from needles in my fingertips. There are no atheists in foxholes or doctor's offices.

Yeah that was an awesome ending. Last time for me though was re watching kungfu panda 2, when he remembers his past for the first time...

timelordrick:

Daystar Clarion:
Seashells, man...

Seashells...

No, no, I promised myself I'd get over this.

*deep breath*

Aaaaaaaaaand we're back!

That wan't the part that got me. I lost at... The prayer.

"His wish was for you"

Both these moments almost got me, but the scene that genuinely made me cry I didn't come across in game, I saw it afterwards...

Had my feelings messed with by a girl I had liked for a while. That upset me quite badly. Other than that every time I watch the last episode of Ano Hana or 5cm per second. Most anime make me cry at the end.

Last time I properly sobbed was about two weeks ago when I saved a tiny baby mouse from my cat and tried to nurse it back to health. Put it in a little box with some sheets, fed it some teeny bits of cucumber and bread crumbs. I didn't have incredibly high expectations but I stayed positive.
Woke up in the morning to find it hadn't made it through the night. Cried for about 10 minutes because I could have saved it if I had tried harder. Poor little thing ;< RIP Squeaky :(

Yesterday I was so filled with rage that I cried. I also ragevomitted. A tutor of mine almost screwed my chances at university by deciding that instead of marking anyones work he would simply give us all "Merits" (On the course I am doing there are three possible grades, Pass, Merit, Distinction. I am one distinction off going to my dream Uni and now have one last assignment to get it). Finding out just how far his laziness extends made me the second angriest I have ever been. Top of that list is someone singling me out and taking the piss out of me infront of 600 pupils (Old head of 6th form at my old college.)

Prior to the Angertears?

Meh, just stresstears due to the amount of work I am trying to deal with. The stress is, quite literally, Killing me.

The last time I cried was yesterday... What? It was that Futurama episode regarding Fry, his brother and the lucky clover. It makes me tear up every time.

RazadaMk2:
Yesterday I was so filled with rage that I cried. I also ragevomitted. A tutor of mine almost screwed my chances at university by deciding that instead of marking anyones work he would simply give us all "Merits" (On the course I am doing there are three possible grades, Pass, Merit, Distinction. I am one distinction off going to my dream Uni and now have one last assignment to get it). Finding out just how far his laziness extends made me the second angriest I have ever been. Top of that list is someone singling me out and taking the piss out of me infront of 600 pupils (Old head of 6th form at my old college.)

Prior to the Angertears?

Meh, just stresstears due to the amount of work I am trying to deal with. The stress is, quite literally, Killing me.

With the grade one, take it to the school board. Pretty sure you can get it reassessed by someone else if what you're saying is true. If you just give up because a teacher doesn't give a shit then I'm surprised you're this close to your dream university. Just pester the shit out of them until they finally agree to look at it properly.

Daystar Clarion:

Hollyday:
watching the first 15 minutes of Pixar's 'Up'. Absolutely heart-breaking.

Daystar Clarion:
Seashells, man...

Seashells...

*deep breath*

Aaaaaaaaaand we're back!

It's too pinful, just don't bring it up...

...it had to be him though. Someone else might have gotten it wrong.

He's collecting seashells in salarian scientist heaven.

Shine on, you crazy diamond, shine on.

I am the very model . . of a scientist. . . salarian BOOM DEAD

Boohoo such drawmah. Singing? Are you kidding me? Yeah fuck Mass Effect it has terrible writing overall and references itself in ME3 way too much.

Also I don't cry from any fiction because even though it's a huge part of my life I'm not an idiot.

I'm a bit of a bleeding heart, it's not hard to make me cry.

But me and boyfriend had somewhat of an argument yesterday, so I cried then.

Daystar Clarion:
Seashells, man...

Seashells...

*deep breath*

Aaaaaaaaaand we're back!

OT: I'll admit I shed a tear when my ex confessed cheating on me and then broke up with me. In private, of course, she doesn't need to see that.

Knife wounds never got more than a "huh..." from me, but that absolutely slew me.

Random Fella:
I am a man
I don't cry.

Real men aren't afraid to shed manly tears.

"The best you can hope to be is a very butch woman!", Ida, Malcolm in the Middle.

The last time I cried was the sad ending to a series called The Bridge. Strangely I found it sadder than finding out my cat had died a few weeks earlier.

Sexy Devil:

RazadaMk2:

Prior to the Angertears?

With the grade one, take it to the school board. Pretty sure you can get it reassessed by someone else if what you're saying is true. If you just give up because a teacher doesn't give a shit then I'm surprised you're this close to your dream university. Just pester the shit out of them until they finally agree to look at it properly.

Oh, I sorted most of it out following swearing, rather loudly. Not directly AT the tutor responsible. Just... Near him.

My other tutor is a rather brilliant human being and is helping me out. Technically, she cannot second mark my assignment as it is out of her... Jurisdiction. But she has sorta said, in a roundabout "I am not saying anything" way that the final assignment I give her *will* be getting the distinction I needed.

I will be fine and I will still get into the best University in the North for my chosen subject, but yesterday when things went to hell I cried.

Oh, Crying and Ragevomitting doesn't mean someone gives up. Just not much in the way of pestering you can do when the final marks are handed out in about a month.

I can cry any time I want to. It's literally gotten me out of every ticket ever. Not that I try to get tickets to prove my point or anything, but so far it works.

Binnsyboy:

Random Fella:
I am a man
I don't cry.

Real men aren't afraid to shed manly tears.

"The best you can hope to be is a very butch woman!", Ida, Malcolm in the Middle.

There's a difference between manly tears and crying

The last time I really cried was when my father died, needless to say it was a sad cry.
It's a shame really, I wish I could cry more often.

I listened to this song yesterday:

A single manly tear was shed. Seriously, anyone who has seen Toy Story 2 can't possibly listen to this song without getting a little teary.

Elmoth:

Daystar Clarion:

Hollyday:
watching the first 15 minutes of Pixar's 'Up'. Absolutely heart-breaking.

It's too pinful, just don't bring it up...

...it had to be him though. Someone else might have gotten it wrong.

He's collecting seashells in salarian scientist heaven.

Shine on, you crazy diamond, shine on.

Boohoo such drawmah. Singing? Are you kidding me? Yeah fuck Mass Effect it has terrible writing overall and references itself in ME3 way too much.

Also I don't cry from any fiction because even though it's a huge part of my life I'm not an idiot.

Nice passive aggressiveness you've got there.

I especially like the part where you call me an idiot.

Grow up.

When my cat died... that made me cry a lot... it was very sad times.

Elmoth:

Daystar Clarion:

Elmoth:

Grow up.

Oh I'm sorry are my one's and zero's hurting your feelings?

I felt like attacking your drama in that other post back then sure, but why respond with more drama? Why not call me out on being the asshole that I was? I said every emotional person is an idiot, though I didn't mean that even back then, it's still a very juicy statement to attack no?

Ah forget it. I was in the mood for some pointless argument but not anymore. I should get like a thing that slaps my hand every time I click on one of these threads I don't belong in.

Mostly because I don't waste time getting angry at people on the internet anymore.

They're called manners.

Daystar Clarion:

Elmoth:

Daystar Clarion:

Grow up.

I felt like attacking your drama in that other post back then sure, but why respond with more drama? Why not call me out on being the asshole that I was? I said every emotional person is an idiot, though I didn't mean that even back then, it's still a very juicy statement to attack no?

Ah forget it. I was in the mood for some pointless argument but not anymore. I should get like a thing that slaps my hand every time I click on one of these threads I don't belong in.

Mostly because I don't waste time getting angry at people on the internet anymore.

They're called manners.

Really I think you're being the emotional one in this argument. I'm calling out how silly I AM ACTING. Oh no I'm angry at you oh master of knowing people he's never met!

Elmoth:

Daystar Clarion:

Elmoth:

They're called manners.

Really I think you're being the emotional one in this argument. I'm calling out how silly I AM ACTING. Oh no I'm angry at you oh master of knowing people he's never met!

Nice strawman...

I suggest you look up Poe's law.

He was the very model of a scientist Salarian...

Daystar Clarion:

Elmoth:

Daystar Clarion:

They're called manners.

Nice strawman...

I suggest you look up Poe's law.

Oh yeah? Well you're a doodoohead! Let's keep talking back to eachother to make us feel good because of the flawed humans we are! Gah, emotionses!

Things got heated with some family drama a few nights ago. Cried then. I feel like crying now, but that's mostly residual drama emotions and lack of sleep. My emotions go bonkers when I haven't slept.

The last time I cried...about 5 years ago when my Grandmother died. Wow. I never really thought about it but that seems like a long time. Moving on.

manic_depressive13:

I'm inclined to say no. The humour is mostly slapstick and never remotely clever, let alone actually funny. The main characters are all fucking dumb. Both lead characters follow extremely stereotypical gender roles, which really bothered me but perhaps wouldn't be an issue for some. The first season and the first half of the second season are pretty painful to watch. I only ploughed through them because I was really curious and I'd already wasted too much time watching it to give up before finishing it. It only becomes sad near the very end when....

Hmm, that doesn't sound too good. One scene of excellence doesn't really justify having to watch through the abysmal series. Sounds like Puella Magi Madoka Magica has it beat when it comes to drama as well (but then again, it beats everything else I've seen when it comes to depressing content), so I guess I'll just skip it then.

Thanks.

Vault101:

Logiclul:

Eminem: Without Me, Mockingbird, Stan

I think you mean "when I'm gone"...

"without me" is a very different song....:P

..Yeah I do. Haha, that'd be funny if Without Me made someone cry that wasn't in the lyrics.

Also I just realized that I didn't cry when my Uncle or grandfather died. I was moderately close to them, but I guess I wasn't very moved.

Renegade-pizza:
I cried at the end of Men in Black 3. The last move that did that to me, the only other one that made me cry as an adult, was Marley and me.

The more manly tears came from needles in my fingertips. There are no atheists in foxholes or doctor's offices.

Men in Black is now making people cry tears of sorrow? Yeah, this confirms my suspicion that it is a small shadow of the first installment.

The last time I cried, was when my cadet buddy told me he was a furry. I shed a manly tear that day; Mostly because I never expected him to be one of those "things".

Can't remember what movies I've seen recently...whatever it was I probably had a little cry at that...

Ignatz_Zwakh:
I'm not crying...it's just been raining, on my faaaaaace.

haha I love that in Flight of the Concords.

Logiclul:
[snip.

absence of tears doesn't mean absence of emotion

when I got near the end of ME3 (and the ending) after everything that had happened and everything leading up to it...I didn't cry but I felt something in my chest, I felt raw emotion...

...yes, over a game

Depression perhaps a bit more than two years ago. Last time I cried from pain? I cannot for the life of me remember.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked