Awesome, right?
Yes, damn this video for ruining youtube.
14.3% (16)
14.3% (16)
Meh.
19.6% (22)
19.6% (22)
No, you have bad taste and you should feel bad!
10.7% (12)
10.7% (12)
SALSA COOKIES!
55.4% (62)
55.4% (62)
Want to vote? Register now or Sign Up with Facebook
Poll: This octopus! Let's give him boots! Send him to North Korea!

Alright, I'm afraid the video I'm about to post has ruined Youtube for me. Just as the ass-faced people in South Park ruined humor for Cartman - making him unable to laugh at anything since he had already seen what he perceived as the funniest thing in the world - I can now no longer hope to see any good random videos from Youtube, as I have seen the greatest of them all....well, at least in my opinion, of course. :P

What do you think, my fellow Escapists? Is that not one of the best animations you've seen?

Theres very few songs out there that don't go well with misheard lyrics.

O Fortuna is one of them, apparently.

Two things.

One, you ruined O Fortuna for me forever, and I loved that song.

Two, I can't stop laughing about it, and that's funniest damn thing ever.

Shine on you beautiful bastard. :'D

Have you seen this one? It's not as funny as yours, but it's still amusing.

That was incredible. Utter excellence.

Have a less impressive video in response.

I hate that I enjoyed that, definitely not the most funny thing I have seen however.

I don't think a really funny event could ruin a website or show for me if I thought it wasn't going to get better.

O Fortuna is a ridiculous piece of music anyway, without misheard lyrics or anything else. The composer, Carl Orff, is one of the reasons why - he was notably connected with the Nazi Party - while the actual lyrics in any of the songs in the Carmina Burana suite are ridiculous anyway; the medieval Latin version of emo poetry. I don't need any additional elements for O Fortuna to be risible to me.

TheBobmus:

I always liked that one. "That soon? Said spoon? Jesse? Ach, womb!"

OT: I wasn't sure what I was getting into here, but that was pretty hilarious and my mind kept turning the words into those "misheard lyrics" as I was reading them.

I particularly laughed at "Rock talk to boy who believes."

Ah yes, alternate lyrics are always good.
Here's a British one:

That made my day. I've seen other O Fortuna videos like it, but that one. Well... Salsa cookies. You know? Speaks for itself.

That was something else. I really wasn't expecting that.
I feel sick from trying to contain my mirth. Thank you, RJ17, you just made my day.

Well that was a pleasant surprise. Fortunately, YouTube has not been ruined for me. I'm curious, what are aquariataries? And where can I buy salsa cookies?

I'm sure most people have seen this one, but since we're sharing misheard lyrics anyway, this came to mind.

On topic though, I loved that. I have to admit, I clicked this hoping to see a video of a really badass Octopus doing badass octopus things...but this is just as good.

*Dies of brain hemmorage*

Musical brilliance. True amazingness. I beleive, that this is the only thing that can even be COMPARED to that masterpeice, of true excellence and symbolic imagery:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbU1EFrJ_ck&feature=plcp

*Wipes tear from eye* Masterpeice... Salsa Cookies shall be in our heart for eternity.

Richard A. Kiernan:
O Fortuna is a ridiculous piece of music anyway, without misheard lyrics or anything else. The composer, Carl Orff, is one of the reasons why - he was notably connected with the Nazi Party - while the actual lyrics in any of the songs in the Carmina Burana suite are ridiculous anyway; the medieval Latin version of emo poetry. I don't need any additional elements for O Fortuna to be risible to me.

My main problem is that I can't hear it without hearing Peter Dickson going "AND NOW.....SIMON COWELL!"

This is kind of amazing. My friend showed me this video three days ago and i have watched it at least five times a day every day since. As hilarious as this video is, and as cool as you are for finding it, i have to give credit to my friend clayton.

Strain42:
I'm sure most people have seen this one, but since we're sharing misheard lyrics anyway, this came to mind.

On topic though, I loved that. I have to admit, I clicked this hoping to see a video of a really badass Octopus doing badass octopus things...but this is just as good.

agh. you beat me to it as i was gonna post that very video. ah well.

OT: this is by far one of the funnies videos i have ever seen. good find OP

The animations are cool but this is far from the funniest "misheard lyrics" stuff I've seen. There was a guy that got semi-famous (he was covered in Wired) doing this for non-English music videos. This is one of his:

After this video got famous, the singer (an Indian guy named Prabhu Deva) became widely known in the internets as "Benny Lava".

O Fortuna????

I have always wanted to know what that music is called. Several times when I wanted to use it for something I tried searching 'apocalypse music', 'end of the world music', 'dun dun, dun dun music', 'santus sontus (apparently the latin lyrics) music', 'dramatic music' and none of them ever find it. The closest thing it got was that Wagner Nazi evil balloon music.

The one squirtle posted and the Songs of praise ones were funny.

The sound quality is sadly a little poor, but I still think it is fairly amusing.

No.....this is the best random animation you've ever seen!

well i think that's enough internet today

seriously though i kinda hate you now op, i mean my life has no meaning, i might just go kill myself because i will never see anything that could ever again

That reminded me of how much I love O Fortuna. The last part with the horns or whatever instruments they used but I, being ignorant, can't identify...
I felt like I had a mental orgasm.

Oh, and the lyrics were pretty funny. But I don't get what the novelty is. Didn't you know? Those are the actual lyrics of the piece.

I was like 'meh', then they busted out with salsa cookies.

There are...no words...should've sent a poet.

LORD GREN:

The sound quality is sadly a little poor, but I still think it is fairly amusing.

I've seen this before.. hilarious.

Meh.
Why?

Because I hate you all!

I don't I love you really ^_^

TheBobmus:

Your avatar fits with the numa numa song. The gif IS IN TIME WITH THE MUSIC!

Watch this one and try not to lose it at around the 0:31 mark:

This one is pretty good

OP: Good sir I have watched this video three times already and I have literally cried tears of laughter. You sir get my eternal praise for making my desolate hour of studying more entertaining.

Some one is subscribed to Jesse Cox on youtube. Or that video happened to go viral the exact day he liked it.

INTERIOR CROCODILE ALLIGATOR! I DRIVE A CHEVROLET! MOVIE THEATRE!

I do not know the reason I loved this video. It's just some guy saying those words up there about 40 times with crodiles and alligators running around in the background.

OT: I don't know about the video, it just didn't make me laugh. Maybe it was the overuse of random rage faces or something...

Also, if you are a Brony you have GOT to watch this. I was literally finding it hard to breath or even see I was laughing so much.

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked