If A Random Girl Walks Up and Punches You Would You Hit Her Back?

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 NEXT

This Thread is for the guys to answer but ladies feel free to answer as well. Personally i would hit a girl if she walked up to me and punched me in the face if I didn't know her.

I wouldn't hit her back. If it was that random most people would still be in the "I just got punched in the face?" phase. I'd probably give a loud "What the F***?!" But that would be the same if anyone randomly hit me.

I'm more of a pacifist, so I'd probably more stare in shock and yell 'What the hell is wrong with you?'

I'd ask her what the fuck was going on and why she hit me, then I'd tell her to fuck off. If she hit me a second time, then damn right I'd hit her back.

I'd probably be too dumbstruck by the fact that someone I didn't know randomly punched me in the face to actually do anything.

*sigh* this is kind of stupid

first of all it would depend on the situation..why is she hitting you? did she do damage? is she coniningly hitting you? can she be talked down? is she just crazy?

I'd pull that bitch's hair out.

Great thing about being a female.
Punch a dude - he's a wuss
Knock heads with a chick - CAT FIGHT

You just can't go wrong.

My reaction.

OW! DX

WHAT THE #$^* IS WRONG WITH YOU!

*Punched again*

OW! STOP THAT! I AM CALLING THE COPS! DX

*Grabs her next punch*

Her: RAPE!

*Arrested and thrown in jail for 57 years*

In a society that views as violence by women against men is empowerment while violence by men against women is unredeamably evil, fighting back will get you in trouble instead of her.

I'd just continue on my way. Most likely, she's looking for a reaction, and expecting to get one. But for a guy to take a punch to the face and not react to it at all? Creepy!

One punch? Probably not. If she started punching me repeatedly? Of course I'd fight back.

If she pops me a little on the jaw, I'll say WTF and give her a little smack on the cheek. Nothing painful, mind you, just a little slap from the wrist.
If she straight up decks me, straight-arm palm-thrust to the sternum. Because if she doesn't feel like holding back, no reason I shouldn't, either. That's equality!

Vault101:

first of all it would depend on the situation..why is she hitting you? did she do damage? is she coniningly hitting you? can she be talked down? is she just crazy?

Hey now, there's no need for that kinda logic here!

OT: Be surprised and think she's crazy.

However, if she does it again it's go time.

Fiz_The_Toaster:

Vault101:

*smacks on the head* shut up! *runs away*

Spread a rumor that her boyfriend is cheating with her mother. Role reversal Bitch!

Vault101:

Fiz_The_Toaster:

Vault101:

Well you'll never guess I heard...

Vault101:
is she coniningly hitting you?

My brain got twisted up by that there spelling error, and I forgot what I was doing for a second. Does that count as being randomly brain punched by a girl? If so...how does one retaliate such a mental attack?

I'd probably sue her.

It is the most profitable way of going about the situation, and thus, is the best way.

wintercoat:

Vault101:

My brain got twisted up by that there spelling error, and I forgot what I was doing for a second. Does that count as being randomly brain punched by a girl? If so...how does one retaliate such a mental attack?

sorry, that was a bad one...even for me "continually"

Vault101:

Fiz_The_Toaster:

Vault101:

Well, I never! *walks off huffily*

Vault101:

wintercoat:

Vault101:

sorry, that was a bad one...even for me "continually"

That...that was supposed to be continually? O.O

Fiz_The_Toaster:

what? you wouldn't hit a girl? CHIVALRY SEXISM!!....oh wait..

Well ultimately, hitting back is never a good idea, no matter who it is. Realistically, I'd probably just be really confused about the whole thing.

Vault101:

Fiz_The_Toaster:

It would be rather rude of me to chase after someone with a knife because, well, this:

Well, if a random GUY walked up to me and hit me in the face I wouldn't hit him back. I'm not that petty. So if a girl did it, yea, I wouldn't hit her.

Now, if someone randomly walked up and actually started trying to beat the shit out of me? Of course I'd hit back. I may not be petty, but I'm not stupid enough to not defend myself against a legitimate threat.

I mean, look at my avatar. That should be all the hint you need about how I am.

Fiz_The_Toaster:

Vault101:

Fiz_The_Toaster:

It would be rather rude of me to chase after someone with a knife because, well, this:

theres a city called Chandler? 0_0

Erja_Perttu:
I'm more of a pacifist, so I'd probably more stare in shock and yell 'What the hell is wrong with you?'

This. I find men and women equally undeserving of getting punched, but I'm not afraid to call this girl out on her insanity.

Vault101:

Fiz_The_Toaster:

Vault101:

theres a city called Chandler? 0_0

Yeaaaahhhh.....

Not associated with the Friends Chandler though, I mean, serious, we have standards here.

Fiz_The_Toaster:
snip.

"hi...I'm from chandler"

sorry....

no more thread derailing

One punch, no. Two punches, maybe. Three or more? Yes, because that is officially assault in my mind.

Shaved Apple:
Personally i would hit a girl if she walked up to me and punched me in the face if I didn't know her.

This sounds like premeditated revenge and makes you seem like someone who hates women and is just waiting for an excuse to punch them.

I wouldn't punch a woman if they punched me, because apart from revenge, there's no reason to punch them back.

If I'm still standing after being sucker punched, then they're obviously not an immediate threat and for me to punch them back would vengeful and a use of excessive force.

I've been randomly attacked by strangers before, both sucker punched and also headbutted in the face, but apart from being bemused and slightly shocked at what just happened, I didn't feel threatened enough to need to punch them back.

If anyone, regardless of gender, attacks me, I wouldn't punch them unless I believed my life was in immediate danger. However if they continued their attack and became more than an annoyance, I would defend myself and restrain/stop them without resorting to striking their head with great force.

No. Sounds like she's crazy though so we'd probably end up boning.

I probably would just "I'm sorry" and keep walking, I just assume that whenever I get hit with anything it was my fault since I'm always crashing and bumping into everybody and everything like lamp posts and that stuff, I mean if it was just 1 hit I wouldn't think much of it, but if she's continually attacking me and she's just wailing at me, of course I would push her, not hit her back mind you just push her away from me and cover from her blows, mostly because I don't want to go to jail, I mean even if I manage to clear it up, since I'm a guy the police would just assume I'm the one in the wrong and considering how these things are sorted out over here, I'd have to spend at least one night in jail, and I don't want that, if it's a guy yeah I'd fight back but mostly because since I'm so weak and thin the police would never think I was the one that caused the conflict.

No I'm not planning anything and I don't hate women. My friend asked me this so I made it a thread to see what other people think.

I probably would hit back and probably wouldn't even know it until i had. Even if it was a man, i'd still do the same thing.

That's a pretty ridiculous scenario but no I wouldn't, regardless of whether the person was male or female.

I would watch as my wife beat the ever living shit out of her.

Then shrug and carry on with my day.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked