Is this site (Not the Escapist) for real?

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

While browsing the interwebs, I came acrodss the following website. Now, I do warn you that this site has some of the most intense racial hatred of any since Youtube was created:

http://niggermania.net/forum/forum.php

Now, what I ask you is this; is this site for real? I mean, it looks real enough, but i'm rather depressed by the number of people on it just now.

I went there and left saying huh?

I just... don't even. I'd love to "meet" some of the people on that site. "Meet" I extra large finger quotes.

It's like someone's out to make racism un-satirizable* by making it as over-the-top as possible.

*spell-check tells me this isn't a word

Ehh... not as bad as some of those uberfundy christian sites.

It's probably satirical like Landover Baptist Church forums.

http://www.landoverbaptist.org/

Oh, it's real alright.

I usually think of the internet the way I think of most television, cinema and gaming - as kind of inherently liberal (Youtube comments excluded, of course), so it's always jarring for a moment when I stumble across sites like that.

But then the internet is very effective at bringing people who share minority interests together. I guess racist idiots are a minority too.

I'm pretty sure that doesn't read right but I know what I mean.

oh the internet can be such a hateful place

I just noticed something

Most users ever online was 2,003, 11-05-2008 at 04:11 AM.

There's something hilarious about the fact that the night Obama won the election they all ran to that site, presumably to seek comfort from like minded souls. Poor silly bastards must've thought it was the end of the world.

I read some of the threads in there. Absolutely crazy.

That can't be real. That's just ludicrous. That's like a really bad satire. Wow.

I bet that there is a proportional relationship between how outrageous the discrimination is on the internet and how cowardly the people are about it in real life.

I... honestly don't know what to say. It's just so... sad. Very, very sad.

Oh.. erm.. that looks... nice..?

not sure if...... what.

I mean, at first it looks like a racist site, but then it has several sections played straight.

Then it has a section dedicated to Obama calling him several names.

I think some trolls got some money together and be trolling.

chrome doesn't want me to access this site. it's probably for the best.

uneek:
It's like someone's out to make racism un-satirizable* by making it as over-the-top as possible.

*spell-check tells me this isn't a word

Matthew94:

Well it's certainly some very dark comedy.

Sorry couldn't resist. >.>

EDIT: On topic, I pray that that site isn't for real. I mean, can't we all just accept the fact that no race can be better than another? We're all human and thus we're all equally flawed.

EDIT 2: Silly rabbit, typos are for kids.

You are absolutely correct, niggers are parasites that could not exist without human intervention. The pure nigger has an IQ of around 70 which puts it in the mentally challenged group, and it's a sad thing because academics is dumbed down so niggers can get passing grades.

I too have seen how academics is dumbed down. Curse you academics which is dumbed down!!1!

Wow. Yeah, I'm sure it is real. I live in rural Michigan, and there are people like this around here. It is fun to call them out on there BS though, they usually don't expect someone to say something when the most ignorant thing I have ever heard just came out of their mouth. This happened once during a city council meeting too! (I'm a council member)

It's almost as bad as here. (DON'T CLICK THE LINK, it's disgusting.)

holy shit some of those posts made me laugh. I really hope this isnt serious...

So thankful my 2 babies are very white, blue eyed and red haired. Black men see that OR see me with my tall and large (but fit) husband and leave me alone. FINALLY! for once in my adult life. I guess they realize I don't want anything to do with them! I read that in a hundred years...red hair will be a thing of the past. I really hope not. I see all these girls my age or younger with the darkest ugliest ape they could find and I cringe! I used to be so anti "racism". Not after being around niggers so long and not when my daughters are in harms way!!! Becoming a momma changed me that way...I was tired of the niglets getting arrested for armed robbery in our neighborhood and the drug murders while I put my beautiful innocent baby girls down for a nap. I told my husband that he is big and they are scared of him but I was now a stay at home white momma in this jungle and we HAD to move. We were sitting ducks while he was at work...cause the niggers of course did NOT work. He agreed 100%! I had no problem telling the human realtor we didnt wanna be where more little hoodlum niglets roamed unsupervised! NO more section 8 housing! That is when that neighborhood went downhill, We bought a house there before it was "section 8'd" and we were in walking distance of our university...yep we are liberal university grads and educated (supposedly brainwashed)!

I just started allowing myself to seem "racist" in public mainly for my children's safety. I went to the post office the other day and was nearly run over by a nigger blasting his "music" filled with all kinds of obscenities! I got my girls and avoided him. He of course saw me and I just groan...ugh. I swear it doesnt matter how awful I look...I have to ignore advances from all non-white men all the time if I am not with my husband. He is either liking what he sees or senses I am not liking anything he is doing, including existing! Holding the door for me and calling me maam. I am pretty sure he did all that to "shame me for being racist" I guess. I was obviously not wanting to be around him and I stopped grabbed my children and said wait while he stood there ooking at me (mind you it took me a while getting the kids out of the car...the whole time he is on the curb staring at me). Thankfully he didnt say anything lewd in front of my babies. I was hoping he would go in and leave us be if I stalled. NO such luck! I got my pepper spray if needed! I felt much safer inside because there is a white male worker in there who I know shares my concerns! I can just imagine him helping if needed. I know he does because he totally looked at my husband one day and rolled his eyes when some negress was chimping out in his line. OH so many coontacts in my life that I know am waking up to. My Daddy was right all along!!!!!! Stay away from the niggers as much as possible!

You just know she craves the black cock.

I was walking through the grocery store with my girlfriend today, and I was just off in my own world when she turns to me and says, "look, someone stole an egg". I turned and looked, and sitting on a milk crate (opposite side of the aisle where eggs are kept), was a carton of 12 eggs, opened, and one was missing.

I immediately replied, "oh yea, niggers did that". She is not yet a niggermaniac, so whenever we encounter TNB such as this, I always try to point it out. She was like, "nuh uh, why would they steal just one egg", and I was like, "they probably needed to make something that only requires one egg, like fried chicken batter".

It blew her mind, but at the same time she knew I was right. The moral of the story: niggers steal everything.

This shit can't be for real.

In a way I hope it is though. It's hilarious to think theres actually someone out there who wrote this with a straight face.

And hey, as long as they're too fucking beta to stand up to the niggers they hate oh so much, theres no harm done. Just a near infinite amount of lolz for any sane person on a website called niggermania.

I wouldn't put it past anybody anymore.

Racist online content has gone from (relatively) being an off-topic internet in-joke (which none are meant to take seriously), to being legitimate internet hate-spam.

I'm actually worried.

Just looks like a venting zone for the closet racist and trolls.

Much like Youtube only infinitely less popular.

I really don't know what to think...Is this website filled with those stereotypical rednecks from the Southern part of the United States?

The real question here is, the fuck were you searching for the run across THAT?

As for "Is it real?" Well, there is a KKK website isn't there? so I wouldn't be too surprised.

Matthew94:

It took me ages to work out that was satire. I've known people like that =\

This is my new favourite anything ever
Seriously this is fucking hilarious
They take themselves seriously
It's so funny

ResonanceSD:

Matthew94:

It took me ages to work out that was satire. I've known people like that =\

Read the Terms of Service on Landover Baptist. There's a spoilered out bit of text that confirms that it's a parody.

Matthew94:

I prefer to think of them as very real...

...not because I actually think they are, but because the thought of actual people like this is hilarious!

As for the OP's link... I can very easily see it being real...

If I've ever met anyone like this in public, they kept their mouths shut tight about it. I would so love to call them out, maybe knee them in their face.

I have the urge to create an account and go through correcting every poster's grammar and typos. Would drive them batshit crazy

Captcha- skid row. Not funny captcha....not funny at all

Easton Dark:
If I've ever met anyone like this in public, they kept their mouths shut tight about it. I would so love to call them out, maybe knee them in their face.

BAAAWWW, THE RACIST SAID MEAN WORDS, MUST ATTACK.

OP:

I laughed till I was red in the face at that site. And yes they are serious, did you not expect racists to make forums like every other group of people? Look at it this way, they're content to stay in their own little area of the internet and not bother anyone else.

Whenever I want distilled highbrow racism I just go to autoadmit.com. Apparently law school is full of the most vile racist trash imaginable.

Da Orky Man:
While browsing the interwebs, I came acrodss the following website. Now, I do warn you that this site has some of the most intense racial hatred of any since Youtube was created:

http://niggermania.net/forum/forum.php

Now, what I ask you is this; is this site for real? I mean, it looks real enough, but i'm rather depressed by the number of people on it just now.

Of course it exists. I don't even have to go there and I know it exists.

Dude. You've been on the Internet for how long? Be a little more jaded.

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked