And now I just dont know anymore. Bus monitor gets harassed.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

I really hate this current generation that is growing up. They are mostly self entitled little shits. This though this is just down right disgusting.

There is also an Indiegogo going to give her a vaction and has already raised 100k of the wanted 5k.

http://www.indiegogo.com/loveforkarenhklein

As for discussion value what would you do if you were the parents to any of the kids involved.

*EDIT*

People keep saying that we tend to think less about the generation after us. I would like to just say one thing. The kids in this video were most likely born in the late 1990's that is still part of MY generation. Saying that MOST of them are entitled little shits comes from the people that I have been around my ENTIRE life and the random news articles here and there about people that are in my generation.

Nothing, because if I were the parent they'da never gotten to that point in the first place.

*sighs*

Well, outside of saying that would've never happened if I was the parent, but if somehow the kid missed the point, then that kid would be having a hard time sitting down for a while. After that there might be a new satellite orbiting the earth if the kid decided to be cute about it.

"They are mostly self entitled little shits." When I become an adult, I can imagine myself saying that too.

Some kids, some people even, are pretty nasty to other people. That's just the way things are and the way they have always been, things have not suddenly degenerated. If anything they're getting better.

If my child did that, I would beat them to a pulp.

That is disgusting, and those little shits need a fist in their face.

Krion_Vark:
I really hate this current generation that is growing up. They are mostly self entitled little shits.

Lawl, I dislike you as much as the kids in the video right now. A lot.

SmashLovesTitanQuest:

Krion_Vark:
I really hate this current generation that is growing up. They are mostly self entitled little shits.

Lawl, I dislike you as much as the kids in the video right now. A lot.

Agreed.

Bertylicious:
Some kids, some people even, are pretty nasty to other people. That's just the way things are and the way they have always been, things have not suddenly degenerated. If anything they're getting better.

Also this.

Basically, the kids in the video are assholes and the OP thinks his/her generation is superior simply because he/she was born into it. Not much more to say.

Generalisation

But yeah some kids are dicks regardless of generation : / just the way it is

Krion_Vark:

People have been saying that for literally thousands of years.

The exact same thing was said about your generation and every generation before or since.

Kids like that need to be beaten with an oar. Seriously.

And I think everyone as they get old hate the previous generation because we forget that people in our generation were asshats too.

Any chance someone can give me the "highlights?" I'd like to get pissed off and make jokes about youths but I'm not able to watch youtube videos at work.

Zhukov:

Krion_Vark:

People have been saying that for literally thousands of years.

The exact same thing was said about your generation and every generation before or since.

There's actually a documented version of this from like 730BC. Hesiod's Theogony has this crap about golden races and stuff and how we're the absolute worst of the worst. Yay for random college classes I take as broadening units teaching me stuff!

I refuse to watch that video. I just have the feeling it will trigger my inner shooting spree.

Apparently my Dad's cousin's 13 year old kid is coming to visit us. From what I've heard, he's apparently yelled out "get out of my country!" to a bunch of foreigners in Niagara Falls, and also said some pretty racist things that his grandparents let him get away with.

And luckily for me, both my parents are out of town for work that weekend, so I get the honor of hosting this little shit. I need to figure out a way of punishment that doesn't involve me getting sent to jail.

I have no urge whatsoever to watch that video and have not. I tend to avoid things I know will be depressing when I can. I will say however that kids are now and always have been predominantly little self-entitled idiots, it's part of being children.

What you've really got to worry about are the adults that continue to act like that. They're the real problem.

What warms my heart is to know that the woman in that video is about to receive the gift of a lifetime. Now that video as she finds out what sympathetic people who saw that video have done for her, that one I'll watch.

Krion_Vark:
I really hate this current generation that is growing up. They are mostly self entitled little shits. This though this is just down right disgusting.

Well a' screw you too, good sir! I've never seen anything like that in a public bus, and if I did, i bet your ass at least 10 people would go up to the kids and throw em out.

(For the mods: He started it, man! He insulted me and my generation!)

Yikes. I wouldn't go shaking my cane railing on "this generation," though.

I try to be as non-violent as I can, but those kids, man. They give me thoughts. Bad thoughts! D:

Damn.

Well that's just horrible, I wish I'd been there because I would have signalled the bus to stop and then dragged out those damned kids out of the bus, and quite frankly if I wasn't able to do that I would have beaten them up, because that behaviour is inexcusable, as for the generation thing, well every single generation says that of the next one and it's a gross generalization, and how I would have dealt with that if they were my kids? Well I don't know the first thing about parenting so no clue, considering those kids are probably just around 6-7 years younger than me I can't picture me as their father anyway.

Bunch of wankers. I blame parents wanting to be their "friends" and not their goddamn parents. It's easier to give kids what they want instead of keep saying "no" when they have a tantrum. I remember when I had a tantrum when I was a kid. My mum and I were buying groceries, I wanted sweets and she said no and I had a tantrum. My mother couldn't give a fuck, said I could cry as much as I wanted to and continued shopping. I was so scared I shut the fuck up.

Parents do spoil their kids to much. I'm just angry.

EDIT: I don't mean "parents this generation" . I really do mean Parents throughout history

That wasn't very nice of them but I'm finding it hard to care considering she's getting over a hundred thousand dollars for enduring ten minutes of bullying. Yo world, where's my fucking money?

Guys. I have some news for you.

Since this was posted on facebook, they had their info posted real quick.

The internet now has their phone numbers and their names. It will be short work until they have the rest of their info.

These dumbshits didn't think posting this on facebook, a stockpile of all your information, was a bad idea.

So now not only did she get 100k, but those assholes will receive the Jesse Slaughter treatment.

They will basically be attacked on the internet, attacked in real life, and the info of their family will be hacked too. Bank accounts being emptied, Facebook being hacked, real life harassment, etc. The most unimaginable torture you will have to endure for the rest of your life because your info will be in the public eye.

EDIT: Guys, this is big. 4Chan has just formed a group called "Avenging the bus monitor." It really is going to be the end for these boys.

EDIT 2:

Okay, I found out the school district itself AND POLICE are looking into this. A full investigation will be under way. These kids are most likely looking at expulsion, which under US law would effectively bar them from an entire year of normal school. If they do get into a school, it WILL be a options school. These include Community day schools and continuation schools. So what does this mean? These little shits will be sent to a school specifically designed to be full of gang members, violent teens, and just plain dangerous kids. Most if not all of these teens have committed ACTUAL CRIMES. Its like Juvenile hall.

So basically these little shits wont last a day in that environment, let alone a year. This isn't considering the option that they may be barred from the district for life, which would make them middle school drop outs.

The internet, the police, and the entire school district is coming down on these kids. They can't leave their own home for fear of retaliation.

I DO have to point out the obvious is that, "The current generation was raised by the last generation and so on before that." So hating on one is the same as hating on all, and like racism or hating on people for wearing different hats, it all doesn't make sense until you hate on people's individual actions instead of the actions of the group they belong to.

OT: In the event of my child being a part of such action, and worse yet, if they were one of the main causes of this woman's breakdown there would be consequences. For one they would have to apologize publicly to her for their actions and make it up to her in the most appropriate means.

I hope every single one of those kids that bullied that poor woman are severely punished and are forced to apologize for what they did. I am happy to hear that money is being raised for her to go on vacation.

I actually have no idea what a bus monitor is and what they do. What are they?

manic_depressive13:
That wasn't very nice of them but I'm finding it hard to care considering she's getting over a hundred thousand dollars for enduring ten minutes of bullying. Yo world, where's my fucking money?

+Fucking 1. Hundreds and thousands of dollars? Really?

Ultratwinkie:

The internet now has their phone numbers and their names. It will be short work until they have the rest of their info.

These dumbshits didn't think posting this on facebook, a stockpile of all your information, was a bad idea.

So now not only did she get 100k, but those assholes will receive the Jesse Slaughter treatment.

They will basically be attacked on the internet, attacked in real life, and the info of their family will be hacked too. Bank accounts being emptied, Facebook being hacked, real life harassment, etc. The most unimaginable torture you will have to endure for the rest of your life because your info will be in the public eye.

EDIT: Guys, this is big. 4Chan has just formed a group called "Avenging the bus monitor." It really is going to be the end for these boys.

I don't post often, but I just have to say...Justice is served. Granted, attacking the parents bank accounts is a bit too far, but that's 4chan for you, either an all out attack or nothing.

John Daigle:

Ultratwinkie:

I don't post often, but I just have to say...Justice is served. Granted, attacking the parents bank accounts is a bit too far, but that's 4chan for you, either an all out attack or nothing.

The best part is the kids are so afraid they had to get police officers to sit outside their houses. They can't even leave their home.

Horrific story. If they were my kids they'd be nothing but a torso and a head by the end of it :p But who didn't see this epic shit-storm of justice incoming? And the charity drive is just awesome :)

Faith in humanity damaged then restored!

manic_depressive13:

How do you know she hadn't had to endure this kind of treatment before? And she wasn't even looking for money retribution. All she wanted was for the kids to be punished and even an apology.

link: http://gawker.com/5920047/bullied-bus-monitor-nobody-should-have-to-put-up-with-that

Here are a few quotes from the article.

"She said the most painful taunt was a vile suggestion from one of the kids that her child should kill themselves. Klein's son committed suicide ten years ago."

"Asked about the kind of disciplinary action she'd like to see, Klein suggested the students be grounded for the entire summer, "maybe all year." And she would also "love an apology.""

JoesshittyOs:
I refuse to watch that video. I just have the feeling it will trigger my inner shooting spree.

Apparently my Dad's cousin's 13 year old kid is coming to visit us. From what I've heard, he's apparently yelled out "get out of my country!" to a bunch of foreigners in Niagara Falls, and also said some pretty racist things that his grandparents let him get away with.

And luckily for me, both my parents are out of town for work that weekend, so I get the honor of hosting this little shit. I need to figure out a way of punishment that doesn't involve me getting sent to jail.

Please make a thread about, PLEASE make a thread about it!!

And yet how many times has this kind of thing happened before the advent of the internet and social media?

It's a cruel video and I feel sorry for the woman but how about all the other people who have been verbally abused by such runts?

I'm sorry to say but it's happened before and it will happen again.

RustlessPotato:
Bunch of wankers. I blame parents wanting to be their "friends" and not their goddamn parents. It's easier to give kids what they want instead of keep saying "no" when they have a tantrum. I remember when I had a tantrum when I was a kid. My mum and I were buying groceries, I wanted sweets and she said no and I had a tantrum. My mother couldn't give a fuck, said I could cry as much as I wanted to and continued shopping. I was so scared I shut the fuck up.

Parents do spoil their kids to much. I'm just angry.

EDIT: I don't mean "parents this generation" . I really do mean Parents throughout history

Actually, at least here in Germany, it kinda is a bigger problem right now than it was in the few generations before. It has something to do with the turning away from the very authoritarian style of raising kids from the first half of the century swinging a bit too far to the other extreme after the 68-movement in Germany. I don't know if the USA for example had something similar but if they did you might have the same problems. Actually, this:

I blame parents wanting to be their "friends" and not their goddamn parents. It's easier to give kids what they want instead of keep saying "no" when they have a tantrum.

... might indicate that there are some similarities (I'll just assume that RustlessPotato is American) because that is basically the point where it goes wrong. Here in Germany the first generation of kids having been brought up in an anti-autoritarian style are now bringing up their own kids in a similar way and damn does this lead to problems.

There is a somewhat famous German child and adolescent psychiatrist (link in German: http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Winterhoff ) who made a pretty successful book series out of that though it is not without criticism.

So in conclusion: It is possible that it actually is worse with this generation of kids. That there is a way bigger amount of early infantile narcissism (no idea if I translated that correctly) in today's teenagers. Possible. No idea if it is indeed like this.

JoesshittyOs:

I say go old school with it, something a little Sisyphean maybe.

How about having a big bag of sand sitting around when he arrives, and telling him that if he acts up he will have to pick up the bag and run around your home for about ten minutes.*

*Time subject to change by users whim.

ninjaRiv:
Any chance someone can give me the "highlights?" I'd like to get pissed off and make jokes about youths but I'm not able to watch youtube videos at work.

Kids in bus make fun of fat old lady. America all pissed off.

In other news, five people shot dead today, ten died from not being able to afford healthcare, Americans don't care. Just another day in Hypocritistan.

Krion_Vark:
As for discussion value what would you do if you were the parents to any of the kids involved.

Compliment them on their ability to tell fat people from thin ones? Seriously, people expect to overeat every day untill they get huge and never hear a word about it?

Yes, it's pretty rude, but everybody responding above here is heavily overreacting.

Also it's kind of ironic to see internet trolls do exactly the same to kids who at least have the balls to troll people to their face. Hypocrisy much?

Supertegwyn:
If my child did that, I would beat them to a pulp.

That is disgusting, and those little shits need a fist in their face.

Exactly this. It's situations like this that make me think that "the strap" should be brought back into the school systems, but I can see that being abused and it's a no-win situation.

What a self-entitled little shit. If I was the parent, he wouldn'tve behaved like that in the first place.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked