Futurama season 7 premier aired last night.

did anyone see it? How was it? I wanna know how it was!! eeeeeeeee! (I'm a fan.)

This is the only show that makes me wish I still had cable...

Nope, far too busy doing all my college work at the last minute to notice :3

Dragonclaw:
This is the only show that makes me wish I still had cable...

I know, right? I'd be looking it up on the interwebs right now, but I am in the middle of a lecture on alternating current.

It was ok, not their best show, but worth watching. It's a Bender episode, so you get plenty of his type of jokes.

I didn't even know they were doing a Season 7! Curse my shitty range of channels! >.<

Corax_1990:
It was ok, not their best show, but worth watching. It's a Bender episode, so you get plenty of his type of jokes.

O.K. Hopefully it'll pick up again. I noticed quite a few troubling signs of decay in season 6, though it had some very good episodes. It'd be a shame if it starts jumping the shark.

lRookiel:

Same here man... I swear next year I'm gonna' do it all as soon as I get it-BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Who am I kidding? No I won't.

I don't have cable so no watching for me. I shall have to wait until it's out on disc or netflix. Sigh.....one day I'll feel the need to pay for TV service again but it is not right now.

Season 7 had the same weak start that Season 6 had, the story was by no means bad but it just seemed to be throwing a lot of stuff around and not a lot it hit the target. Season 6 Ep1 got away with it because well they were back and Season 6 did get some cracking episodes; Lethal Inspection and The Late Phillip J Fry were really good.

Haven't watched Ep2 of Season 7 yet but to be honest Futurama has always swung between hit and miss episodes and really very bloody good episodes.

They haven't aired the second half of the sixth season i the UK yet, I did manage to watch it online god knows how long it will take to get season seven. Fucking Sky.

I didn't even knew there was a Season 7 until now! Look like I got something new to watch now due to the absence from Game of Throne, The Walking Dead and Community.

U71L7Y_F0RMUL4:

lRookiel:

Same here man... I swear next year I'm gonna' do it all as soon as I get it-BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Who am I kidding? No I won't.

Literally got about half an hour sleep, I did it though! VICTORY!

lRookiel:

U71L7Y_F0RMUL4:

lRookiel:

Hurrah! I've just finished the last bits of work for my course as well. I'm feeling pretty good now that I know I'm not going to fail.

U71L7Y_F0RMUL4:

lRookiel:

U71L7Y_F0RMUL4:

Hurrah! I've just finished the last bits of work for my course as well. I'm feeling pretty good now that I know I'm not going to fail.

Well done good sir, I'm just going to boost my grade now by doing more work (Completely optional) so no more pressure to get work in now :D

Just watched the second episode and it's a good one.

The opening credits start with this joke, so the whole episode instantly becomes a win for me.

I want to continue living on this planet now. I did not know the the new season had started. Curse the US getting the show before everyone else.

*goes to find uk airtime dates*

Well I saw it was on at nine then forgot/didnt care. I mean the new eps are okay but Im not gonna go out of my way.

I thought it was great, the Bender episode was a Bender episode, but the 3012 episode was fantastic. :)

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked