Vent! Vent like you've never vented before!

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Alright I sometimes see some threads that give you free reign to yell about one specific topic like pet peeves or something like that, but here we have a general fending thread. So vent about whatever you want and don't spare on the swear words if it helps you make your point. I'll start by saying how much I hate people who don't think which is most people.

I'll use the example of mob mentality. Stupid people will listen to shit they're told and they just eat it up like a bunch of robots. A specific example is the fans of those stupid fucks Insane Clown Posse. These little dicks go to every concert with their faces painted like a bunch of assholes and will cheer on these two idiots on stage who make music boasting such classics as "I Stab People" and "When Vampiro Gets High". I just can't stand people that will follow a group just to fit in even if it means making a total dick out of yourself.

It just baffles me what some people do for attention and "stickin it to the man". I'm all for freedom of expression but when you do shit just because two idiots dressed up as clowns straight out of Killer Klowns From Outer Space then you should probably think twice about your actions.

I also hate the people That Type Like This On Youtube, Fuck That Annoys Me So Much. I don't know why people do it, it doesn't look attractive unless its a title of something, it makes you seem like an idiot who doesn't like or even know grammar and it just pisses me off to no end.

When someone tells me to vent I cannot do it. It's more of a contextual thing.

Matthew94:
When someone tells me to vent I cannot do it. It's more of a contextual thing.

That's fair. Maybe it's just because I'm in a venting mood right now lol.

There are some things I'd like to vent about that would just cause arguments, but here's one everyone should get behind!

The subtitles on many TV programs are not good enough!
Some context: I'm hard of hearing, not majorly, if you didn't know you'd just think I wasn't very good at listening. But now I've moved into my own place, with neighbours above me. I have to be aware of how much noise I make (I regularly slam things because I can't hear how loud it is). So- most of the time TV is not loud enough for me.
I can turn it up but I don't wanna piss off upstairs!
I can't even watch CSI anymore! It's all whispers and gunshots, so as soon as I turn it up I have to go `oh shit shit!` and turn it down really quickly.
And thats assuming the subtitles even show up. Sometimes they don't- or they flash up for a second then don't come up for like 5 minutes.
I'm not entirely dependant on them, but, because I know what's being said, it's almost like I hear better with them on. They just make it easier.

I think I'm depressed. I'm lonely but I hate people talking to me. Don't even have the energy to vent properly about it.

I'm faced with the realisation that either I fucked up my mind with drugs, or my mind was always destined to be fucked up. Either way I can no longer achieve what I planned for this life, and everything takes a lot more effort.

I'm really pissed off at computer drivers. I spent about four hours today installing xbox drivers for windows and linux (which seems to be broken), and also managed to get a wifi dongle working on my pi, but it doesn't work in my room because the usb voltage is too low.

I'm also really pissed off that I've managed to accumulate so much crap in my life, and I think I'm going to get rid of everything that I possibly can. I'm going to sell all my books and use the library or internet, get rid of most of my games and dvds, and basically live on the absolute bare minimum possible, whilst keeping an inventory of everything I have. There's just too much stuff, and I'm really annoyed that society pushes me to buy more.

I'm so annoyed at advertising, especially the intrusive tracking that goes on these days from google and facebook. I don't want any of this shit, it makes me feel paranoid, and I wish it could be outlawed or at least restricted because we are exposed to far too much on a daily basis. I hate that governments are now truly beginning to censor the internet and very few people give a shit, and how pretty much everyone on this forum acted like every bill after SOPA wasn't a big deal.

I also hate the battery life on modern phones, and the fact that what was supposed to be a three sentence answer has gone into this rambling shambles.

I don't understand what the Tropes vs Woman "scandal" is all about. Are people mad because she's a feminist? Are they mad because her videos suck? Or are they mad because of the insanely large amount of donations she got? I feel like this is a big issue that I can't comprehend.

Sometimes I feel like there's a big elephant in the room that everyone except me can see. And by bringing it up or asking for advice I look like a naive dumb ass.

I fucking hate glass sliding doors, especially clean ones. Why don't they have anything indicating their doors? Why would anyone need a glass door? They break easily and people get embarrassed and hurt by walking into them!

Fuck. <--- I always wanted to bold that.

Oh, I have one.

I have to wait until August to get my exam results. Not really venting but I wish you could pay to get them early or something. Two months is a hell of a wait for such important results.

I hate people informing me that by not voting for a president in this upcoming election, I lose all right to complain about policies they pass.

You know what? I'm not voting because, in my ever-so-honest opinion, it's a case of incompetent president vs. bad president. I'm not voting because I don't like either candidate all that much. And besides, thanks the the antiquated electoral college, all I'm voting for is the right to have some old fart discard my opinion and vote however they want, so my vote doesn't really count anyways! If that means I can't complain about policies I don't like, then should I vote for a president I don't like just so I can bitch and moan about every step he makes, like the people who made a big deal out of Obama giving Queen Elizabeth an iPod and bowing to the emperor (or whatever) of Japan? Fuck. That. Shit.

NegaWiki:
I don't understand what the Tropes vs Woman "scandal" is all about. Are people mad because she's a feminist? Are they mad because her videos suck? Or are they mad because of the insanely large amount of donations she got? I feel like this is a big issue that I can't comprehend.

Sometimes I feel like there's a big elephant in the room that everyone except me can see. And by bringing it up or asking for advice I look like a naive dumb ass.

The controversy came about entire because so many people are different flavours of idiots. My advice is ignore the whole thing.

I'm fed up with people telling me to cheer up. I'm not unhappy, my face just looks like this whenever I'm not actively smiling. And who smiles all the time? Crazy people that's who. I was happy before you told me to cheer up. Now I'm kinda angry.

Skipper zammo:

NegaWiki:

The controversy came about entire because so many people are different flavours of idiots. My advice is ignore the whole thing.

I'm fed up with people telling me to cheer up. I'm not unhappy, my face just looks like this whenever I'm not actively smiling. And who smiles all the time? Crazy people that's who. I was happy before you told me to cheer up. Now I'm kinda angry.

Just quote Ringo Starr. "I'm not sad, it's just me face."

I hAte it wHEN peOPle tyPe liKe thIs, serIouSly, whAt's thEir probLem?
Their caps lock is most certainly stuck.

And I hate it when people cut me off, but I never point it out which makes me pissed at myself.
Oh and OP, I'm pretty sure this thread will end with a lot of depressed people expressing how much life sucks for them. So if you expected a thread with only hilarious rants, I'm afraid you and I are out of luck.

David Bjur:
I'm pretty sure this thread will end with a lot of depressed people expressing how much life sucks for them.

I think you're right. Turk cheers me right the fuck up though :)

ReadyAmyFire:

David Bjur:
I'm pretty sure this thread will end with a lot of depressed people expressing how much life sucks for them.

I think you're right. Turk cheers me right the fuck up though :)

Glad that he can be of assistance, hopefully he will annihilate all worries that the posters will have until they see his handsome yet hilarious face. :D

I hate when one day i am inspired to write/draw/be creative and it feels sooo good.. then the next day..nothing.

I wish I had my TV in my room still, I really wanted to finish watching The Godfather Part 2 tonight. If my DVD's weren't stored in a box in the attic I would watch it on my laptop. Damn first world problem!

I hate that I couldn't get a job that I was likely to get because I don't quite have my degree yet and I'm getting it next month!

I hate that I can't seem to write much anymore! A few years back it would be all I would do, and now just meh, I write every month or so. I miss it.

I hate the battery life on my new phone. It only lasts a few days! My old one lasted me a week!

I... Don't really hate anything right now. It's midsummer, and I'm full with salmon, wine and limoncello-cake. Hgggnnn... Something to dislike... Hmm...

Well, Breivik. But he's probably getting flung inside some cozy loonybin somewhere, so that's all sorted. Perhaps those wankers who actually support him. Yeah, let's go with that. To hell with 'em. Neo-Nazis; same shite as the old Nazis. Same solution as the old one. *Nod*

Also, I can't seem to get my creative-hat on tonight. :<

ReadyAmyFire:
I think I'm depressed. I'm lonely but I hate people talking to me. Don't even have the energy to vent properly about it.

I was diagnosed with clinical depression a couple of years ago. A point of pride is I got through it without medication or therapy, but I understand that doesn't work for everyone, or even very many people.

Anyway. I'm meant to be writing another damn book and I can't focus for shit! I put it to one side to focus on exams and now... procrastination, bro!

I'm angered by stuck up twats on the internet spouting their opinions as objective facts. I'm even more angry about pissed off idiots acting like 12 year-olds, usually about some retarded troll bait about justin bieber.

I'm so fucking angry at the chauvinist fucks who keep attacking women every fourth posts. I'm sick of the suddeny outcry crucifying videogames for portraying sexual stereotypes while music videos and television do it for years and get away with some low pitched muttering. I'm incredibly depressed by people casually mentioning supporting Breivik. I'm incredibly angry at the constanty hate and nationalism in the world. I'm sick of people being discriminated against. I'm sick of being viewed as a slacking loser because I enjoy getting stoned, when it's apparently only okay for me to get incredibly drunk and vomit everywhere.

I'm sick of people casually supporting violence against people who do not share their views(unless those views support violence or racism). The internet is getting louder and more retarded(a feat I imagined impossible) and it makes me want to strangle people.

neversleep:

I'm so fucking angry at the chauvinist fucks who keep attacking women every fourth posts.

If you look for it everywhere of course you think you will find it.

Not many things irritate me just stupid things that shouldn't bother me but do.

Fuckwits that park in my space outside my house. There are only 10 houses on my street and only 3 of us with cars yet the tosser 2 doors down constantly parks outside my house because I have the gable end.

Irritating muppets that stop for a chat in the middle of an aisle in a super market. Keep moving and talk when you get outside twit. I dislike shopping at the best of times and people like that don't make it any more enjoyable.

People that walk into me "accidentally". I'm 6 foot 2 inches tall and built like an outhouse. I'm a pretty noticeable guy. The worst part is, they walk into me and end up sat on their arse and all of a sudden it's my fault they weren't paying attention.

People that touch my beer. Whether it be in a bar and someone attempts to drink it or my house and someone attempts to help themselves ... get the fuck off my ale.

i have a nice rant

*ahem*

I'm a student, not a fantastic student, but i get a merit in every other assignment, so pretty average, and everyone sees that, right?
ha ha....

<WRONG>.
i want to be a games programmer, a reasonable life target. IF ONLY THE STUCK UP SODS OF THE COLLEGE AT WHICH I STUDY AGREED WITH ME. seriously! all i want is a good diploma, and uni course to get into a dev team. but i'm treated like a FUCKING outcast. because i don't want to be programming the next big thing in science! i just want to do what i love! make and enjoy games, not spend 5 years telling a robot how to take a step forward!

MY DREAMS ARE MINE. YOURS ARE YOURS. BUTT. OUT!!.

Rawne1980:

Irritating muppets that stop for a chat in the middle of an aisle in a super market. Keep moving and talk when you get outside twit. I dislike shopping at the best of times and people like that don't make it any more enjoyable.

People that walk into me "accidentally". I'm 6 foot 2 inches tall and built like an outhouse. I'm a pretty noticeable guy. The worst part is, they walk into me and end up sat on their arse and all of a sudden it's my fault they weren't paying attention.

I live in New York and have to take the train to school every day (well not anymore since I just graduated but you get the idea), and I take the train with a friend, and the source of our morning anger besides having to get up at 6:30am to go to school is people that don't know how to walk. We've said that there should be like a seminar dedicated to teaching basically everyone how to walk properly. And it doesn't end in the morning!

My school is essentially one hallway that loops around a courtyard so its about 6 feet wide and everyone walks through the same area every day after classes and these idiots will line up side by side and basically block off the whole hallway and walk ridiculously slowly. The worst is when it's these bitches who think they can do no evil and when you try to get past them they bitch and moan about how "rude" you are and how you need to learn some manners, and if you say "Can you please move?" then you get ignored because they're too wrapped up in their own stupid conversation.

OK...so like, a few days ago my brother came out to me, right? But he said I can't tell Dad or especially Grandma, because they'd have a heart attack. It's like, gee thanks bro. I mean, I'm glad he trusts me with his secrets and whatever, but now I have to sit and wait and hope he puts his big boy pants on and tells them before I make myself sick keeping it for him.
And besides that, I do worry about him. I mean, we live in Utah fer chrissakes, he's not gonna have an easy time. I mean, he's smart enough to keep it to himself most of the time, but still.

I hate how League of Legends is always down.

I could go on, but Louis CK does a good job explaining white people problems.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG4f9zR5yzY

Why the heck does your brain make it so difficult to obtain deep sleep if you've slept with the TV on while you sleep for years? Do you want me to get some good, deep sleep? Because every time I try to sleep with the TV off, I get some freakin' scary or absurd dreams, and they're starting to annoy me!

This, my friends, is an example of a Scumbag Brain!

am i entitled to another rant? i have a lot of pent up rage right now.

Matthew94:
Oh, I have one.

I have to wait until August to get my exam results. Not really venting but I wish you could pay to get them early or something. Two months is a hell of a wait for such important results.

What exams, AP?

Chanel Tompkins:

Matthew94:
Oh, I have one.

What exams, AP?

My A levels. I should be fine but I would rather just find out now. That's just life. :/

Matthew94:

Chanel Tompkins:

Matthew94:
Oh, I have one.

What exams, AP?

My A levels. I should be fine but I would rather just find out now. That's just life. :/

Hah, yeah. I know the feeling. I had so many advanced courses in high school, waiting for that slip of paper to come in the mail to find out if all that time was worth it...it's a pain in the ass.

1. oh I'm just going to watch the extended Mass effect DLC cut on youtube...I mean seriously? unless youve traded the thing in why not at least bother? your just lessening the experience for yourself

2. oh I you can'r be freinds with women/women are like this because *science* <- fuck off, I'm not saying sciense isnt a part of it but don;t use it as some kind of psudo excuse to discriminate others because of gender

When people play their music so loudly that everyone around them can hear it, even through the offender's headphones. It's obnoxious, and it certainly doesn't help that I dislike most popular modern music artists. I've nothing against the people who do like them, but damn it, keep it to yourself.

I hate it when my male friends spout crap like "It's pointless to be friends with a girl that you're not going to date, it just can't work", then proceed to spout a bunch of crap about hormones, and try to list legitimate reasons why it's "impossible". Here's a tip guys; have you tried NOT looking for sex all the time? Yeah yeah, I know we're teenagers, hormones and all that crap, but that doesn't mean that having plutonic female friends is impossible. Nearly half of my friends are girls, and it's easy to maintain those friendships because friendship is all I'm looking for with them.

Sorry for getting a little worked up about that last one, it's just that I have to hear it far too often. Thanks for the thread OP, I feel better now :)

Shax:
When people play their music so loudly that everyone around them can hear it, even through the offender's headphones. It's obnoxious, and it certainly doesn't help that I dislike most popular modern music artists. I've nothing against the people who do like them, but damn it, keep it to yourself.

I hate it when my male friends spout crap like "It's pointless to be friends with a girl that you're not going to date, it just can't work", then proceed to spout a bunch of crap about hormones, and try to list legitimate reasons why it's "impossible". Here's a tip guys; have you tried NOT looking for sex all the time? Yeah yeah, I know we're teenagers, hormones and all that crap, but that doesn't mean that having plutonic female friends is impossible. Nearly half of my friends are girls, and it's easy to maintain those friendships because friendship is all I'm looking for with them.

Sorry for getting a little worked up about that last one, it's just that I have to hear it far too often. Thanks for the thread OP, I feel better now :)

Scene kids used to do it all the time at my old school, in an effort to force it into our faces that they were "different". You're still a complete fucking wanker.

OT: Now this one came to me about an hour ago. People hating on Police for doing their fucking jobs. A fair few people on my FB occasionally write statuses about what "pigs" the police are because they were fined for speeding or some other illegal shit. Not to mention the amount of people on this site always going on about how they don't trust the cops. They're doing their fucking job, a job which at times can have absolutely horrible experiences. They see the scum on the streets every single day, you may hear about some teenage girl getting raped in the paper. The police are the ones having to talk to the poor girl and confront the bastard who did it. They see all of this horrible shit in the places they live all the time. Not to mention having to put up with disrespect from fucking self centered cunts who treat them like shit because they broke a perfectly justifiable law. It makes me fucking sick.

Facebook. Just... Facebook.

There is this silly phase where every egotistical fool out there has to make a "like this if you agree/remember, and then share it with everyone else on the plant. If you don't, you're going to hell" thing to boost their self esteem.

This is a sum of the"like this if you agree" spam I find on my wall everyday.

*Ahem*

That awkward moment when you like this comment because you're a 90's kids that likes to treat your girlfriend how your dad treats your mom, but you can't have a real relationship because Jesus is on the phone, but if you keep scrolling, you ignore. So that means you are going to hell. But since you didn't pick up the phone, Jesus didn't tell you to take a picture of yourself for the most beautiful teen contest. And tbh... I forgot to add an inspirational song quote with a picture of my clevage showing.

KONY 2012!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!

Like if you agree!!!!:):33<33333

I hate it when people don't like my favorite band, the Black Out Band. They're the best thing that's happened to music in generations, and when people dislike them, it makes me super angry!

I mean, c'mon! That song is a classic! It says what we're all thinking- everything not video games is super lame, and totally not worth it. These guys are the new Rolling Stones.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked