What is the worst thing to say to a woman??

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

1-Yo Girl you look fat in that dress and I'm not just talking about that ass! You need to go to the gym.
or
2-Yo Girl you look pregnant in that dress? Was it my dick that got you pregnant??
or
3-You're period/PMS just kills the mood

(FYI:not a super serious thread so have a sense of humor unless what I've said or others have said in this thread offends you. Please let me know ASAP)

I am sure every woman would have a different opinion on what they would least like to be told. Wouldn't you agree?

But since you mentioned to bring along my sense of humour I would say.....

The worst thing I could imagine saying to a woman is a lie that would hurt her.

Although another one could be "You seem like a model". Most seem to take it like a compliment...it isn't coming from me.

"I will roast your flesh upon the flames of your burning home and drink the blood of your family out of your harvested skull."

... would be a pretty terrible thing to say to a woman... or a man... or a small child.

A simple "You're fat" is also up there I suppose.

Tell them that you're a Slaneesh Cultist.

"Does this outfit make me look fat?"

"Not it doesn't make you look fat. It makes you look like Godzilla!"

"Oh, so you are a woman!"

Well, I'm no woman so I can't say for sure. But I'd imagine it would be something negative to a child that is still in her womb.

I wanna take you home, put you in my deep freeze for a week... take you out chop you up (no mess blood frozen) into little pieces and drive across the country feeding your bits to the wildlife of the country...

Not that i ever thought about doing that or anything /shiftyeyes

I'd give you one darling .......... out of ten.

I want to bend you over my kitchen sink ............ and fucking drown you.

Excuse me love, you've got a face for radio.

If I slept with you i'd be crossing the line of beastiality.

There is something beautiful in your eyes ..... it's my reflection.

Forget the ugly stick, you fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down then got lost in the ugly woods.

When god was handing out looks did you think he said books and asked for a horror.

Welcome to dumpsville, population .... YOU.

It's not you it's me .... i'd rather fuck your sister.

From how a girl I was sitting next to on the bus was flirting with me, the moment I complimented her she moved away. So whatever you do, don't say:
"You look pretty"

That you would be dead if it weren't for them and that they're the only thing keeping you here. Fuck that shit, stupidest thing I've ever said.

I'm sorry ma'am, that isn't on sale.

In all seriousness, I imagine telling them that you've killed everyone they ever loved and given them cancer would be right up there...does it lose points if it would have the same effect on men?

How about "You have 30 seconds to live, hell is real, and you're going there."?

I think that would definitely be the worst thing you could possibly say to anyone, not just women...

ForgottenPr0digy:
1-Yo Girl you look fat in that dress and I'm not just talking about that ass! You need to go to the gym.
or
2-Yo Girl you look pregnant in that dress? Was it my dick that got you pregnant??
or
3-You're period/PMS just kills the mood

(FYI:not a super serious thread so have a sense of humor unless what I've said or others have said in this thread offends you. Please let me know ASAP)

If those are the worst things you can think of to say to a woman then I would say you have a fair amount of respect for the fairer sex, by the time the page loaded I thought up half a dozen truly horrendous things you can say to a woman.

Not that I don't respect women, I've just said a lot of fucked up things to people.

From experience "Are you like..on your period or something?", When she was being irrationally angry.

I AM THE SIN. I AM THE DESIRE IN THE NIGHT. THE BED OF PAINS. I SHALL CONSUME. CONSUME EVERYTHING. YOU ARE BUT AN INSECT IN THE SHADOW OF A GOD. I SHALL BREAK YOU AND MAKE YOU MY OWN.
Trust me, you don't want to say that. I've tried. They don't like it.

I know we're friends, but i've always liked you...
Yeah, that line can get you a world of trouble. But otherwise any pickup line would work like the plague

Aw, I was gonna say the dress thing.

"It's not me, it's you"

Has anyone ever told you that you look beautiful ...... and meant it.

Hazzard:
From how a girl I was sitting next to on the bus was flirting with me, the moment I complimented her she moved away. So whatever you do, don't say:
"You look pretty"

In America, you never directly compliment a woman unless you're being extremely forward and sexual, and most of the time that won't work. The masculine American woman mistakes kindness for weakness.

Worst thing to say to a woman, hmm.
Depends.
If you're trying to sleep with them: 'Yeah, I play magic. You know, the gathering.'
In terms of insulting them: Umm...'sup, fatty' I guess, though if you play it right it could just make them attracted to you. Most often not, though.

Edit: Actually, I'm going to step away from this thread slowly. I have a feeling its not going to end well with the mods.

"hahshgjwakjtigaoghyoweyoepwlelgwGNWBTYEGMjjfkwqktiukmfmjwjktl;algkroh,miaihgeik" would probably be pretty bad. I doubt they'd appreciate the subtlety.

"You remind me a lot of your mother."

BOOM. Shit hits the fan.

How about "Romney won"?

"Sorry, thought you were a guy."

"Of course that dress doesn't make you look fat - That'd be an insult to fat people..."

"I don't think we have that in 'planet' size, ma'am."

and of course, the ever so popular "What are you doing out of the Kitchen?"

LetalisK:
"Cunt."

Point, Set, Match. Unless you live in Britain.

Also certain parts of Australia. After 'Fuck' becomes used more then spaces between words, might as well go all out on the rest of the swears, right?

Answering the question "Do you think she's prettier than me?" with a "Yes". Guarenteed to create so much rage and crying.

"Your sisters hot, do you think she'd be interested in a threesome?" Again, I'd imagine this would cause nothing but grief.

'you're everything I thought I didn't want in a girl'

Serious answers:

Picking on anything she's insecure about. You can guarantee a woman is insecure about her weight and body shape (unless she surrounds herself with Yes men) so any insult regarding that is a good way to make sure you spend the night on the couch.

Your thighs are too fat/your arse is too big/your hips are too wide/your belly is huge is all things a few different guys have said to me.
I can't actually believe some men think that's an acceptable thing to say to someone. Just imagine us telling you that your dick is too small.

Also something about fancying other women (celebs not included) you're very much welcome to fancy other women. Just don't tell us, it makes us feel like we're not attractive enough for you.

I'd post silly answers but I have to get ready for work ;_; *makes a note to come back to this*

In a heated argument: "Don't be hysterical".

Run for cover!

Rawne1980:
I'd give you one darling .......... out of ten.

I want to bend you over my kitchen sink ............ and fucking drown you.

Excuse me love, you've got a face for radio.

If I slept with you i'd be crossing the line of beastiality.

There is something beautiful in your eyes ..... it's my reflection.

Forget the ugly stick, you fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down then got lost in the ugly woods.

When god was handing out looks did you think he said books and asked for a horror.

Welcome to dumpsville, population .... YOU.

It's not you it's me .... i'd rather fuck your sister.

Rawne1980:

Keep em coming :P

OT: In my experience it's not what you say, it's how you say it.

But just for fun... Eh, can't think of anything. I'll return if I do.

Rawne1980:

I love this one.

OT: I think I'll go with Jerome K. Jerome here, just because he's awesome.

There are various methods by which you may achieve ignominy and shame. By murdering a large and respected family in cold blood and afterward depositing their bodies in the water companies' reservoir, you will gain much unpopularity in the neighborhood of your crime, and even robbing a church will get you cordially disliked, especially by the vicar. But if you desire to drain to the dregs the fullest cup of scorn and hatred that a fellow human creature can pour out for you, let a young mother hear you call dear baby "it."

You'll do.

thebobmaster:
"Does this outfit make me look fat?"

"Not it doesn't make you look fat. It makes you look like Godzilla!"

No it's

Her: Does this outfit make me look fat?

Me: I don't think you should really be blaming the outfit, dear...

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked