Do you drink coffee?

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

I cant stand it, Ive never finished a cup in my life and I've tried a lot of different brands. If I ever want an energy kick I'll go for an energy drink but im not that fond of them either

Yes, used to drink it everyday when I was a Junior in highschool. Nowadays, not so much. If I need the energy in the morning(and its a non-workout day), I may have a cup, or I may just settle for tea.

Yup. I like my coffee like I like my men: ground into a powder and steeped in hot water.

But for reals, I mostly drink it with dessert. Or sometimes in the morning in the colder months. I'm not one of those "coffee everyday" people though. I think my dad drinks something like four cups of coffee a day, maybe more.

Nope. I've tried it before, and it's just awful. Sticking with tea. Hope I'll eventually get used to the funny looks when people find out I hate coffee.

No. I drink tea.

Actually, drink is such a barbaric way to describe the action. I savor tea. With my pinkie out.

I drink Tea alot, like an extreme amount i love it, I do like coffee aswell I try and get a coffee fromthe deli near my school whenever i can he makes it really nicely but apart from that its about the only time i drink it. At home its Tea and Milo (a malted barley form of hotchocolate in Australia,for all you intenationals)

Yep. About four cups a day. No cream, no sugar.

I do. Most would probably consider the way I do it an abomination.

Enough milk to just turn it a slightly darker shade of light brown, and 3-4 spoons of sugar.

Been drinking it since I was 6-7.

Nope.

I figure there's no point in me developing a stimulant dependancy until absolutely necessary.

Besides, I dislike the taste and smell. It puzzles me that at some point a person sniffed a burnt coffee bean and thought, "Yup, gonna grind some of that sharp, acrid substance into my drink!"

I'm not big on plain coffee, but I love mochas

I drink coffee, every once in a while, I don't mind the flavour but I prefer it to be creamy, which is more like 3/4 of cup coffee 1/4 milk, so yeah that's not particularly good, but whatever, but I got a really annoying headache from the last cup I drank around 4 hours ago (also only cup in the entire week), I don't drink often, sometimes only once a month.

At least once a day, have always enjoyed it.

I drink between 2 and 6 teaspoons of coffee a day, sugar always in equal amounts and lots of milk. I just gulp it down as a potion more so than cherish it as a beverage, I don't care for the taste, just the effect.

Zhukov:
Nope.

I figure there's no point in me developing a stimulant dependancy until absolutely necessary.

Besides, I dislike the taste and smell. It puzzles me that at some point a person sniffed a burnt coffee bean and thought, "Yup, gonna grind some of that sharp, acrid substance into my drink!"

Actually, coffee was originally discovered by shepherds. Their goats would be extra lively after eating the beans so they figured out there was something special about them and they tried to find different ways of consuming them.

No.

It tastes bad, and for some reason caffeine has no effect on me.

Hell yes! I love coffee, preferably without sugar or cream to change the flavour. The darker the better.

Coffee's fucking disgusting.

The mere thought of the taste makes me gag. Which is such a shame, because it really doesn't smell all that bad.

One:
it really doesn't smell all that bad.

Same here, Love the smell..But it tastes like dirt

Zhukov:
Nope.

One:
Coffee's fucking disgusting.

The mere thought of the taste makes me gag. Which is such a shame, because it really doesn't smell all that bad.

I don't even.

Coffee is amazing.

I drink 5-6 cups a day, no cream no sugar. I usually will add 2 or 3 shots for every 16oz in the cup.

No sir I don't like it.
I'm not a fan of the taste sensation that is bitter, thus I do not drink coffee.

I work in live television. I used to drink energy drinks, but it would make me jittery and I would sometimes hit the wrong button or hit the right button twice. I switched to coffee and things are much better.

I still prefer energy drink though for regular off work days.

Never had coffee, never will. I loathe the stench of roasting coffee beans, and abhor the idea of pouring that stuff down my throat. Also, I don't like hot drinks. They just kinda feel wrong to me.

I drink a cup of coffee or two most days. It's not something necessary for me, I just love the taste of strong instant coffee. I'm not much of a fan of 'proper' coffee made with freshly ground beans and the like.

WaywardHaymaker:
No. I drink tea.

Actually, drink is such a barbaric way to describe the action. I savor tea. With my pinkie out.

Indeed for that is the way to enjoy tea! I never touch the vile black smelly stuff known as 'coffee'.

Cannot beat a mug of PG! I love tea & to hell with the British stereotype!

Heavy drinker of the stuff here, cant get enough of it. I love the smell of it first thing in the morning too!

Hunter65416:
I cant stand it, Ive never finished a cup in my life and I've tried a lot of different brands. If I ever want an energy kick I'll go for an energy drink but im not that fond of them either

Tried it with sugar/milk?

OT: Yep, though not as an everyday habit. Drink it socially or if I really have to stay up (although to be fair, it doesn't work too well for the latter if I'm really tired).

Do I drink coffee?

NO NOT AT ALL!!
/sarcasm

I'm currently drinking some RIGHT now. I have a coffee maker in my room. Do I have refined taste in coffee? Not in the slightest. I just enjoy it.

Only at work funnily enough.
At home I drink tea (Earl Grey, hot ;D) and very occasionally drink coffee. I buy stuff like cappuccinos but it's not as nice as from coffee shops. If I'm out with a friend, we might pop into Costa or Starbucks if I fancy it. Suppose it's more of a social thing.
Also the tea at my work tastes like wank.

Oh hell yeah. Coffee rawks. So does tea.

I love coffee!

One time in Tasmania I had the greatest coffee in the entire world. It was so amazing.

Then when I went home I could never find a good coffee. I despise coffee actually. That one time was a fluke.

Iced coffee is alright but that's like...1% actual coffee.

No coffee for me, I prefer tea. Best are Earl Grey Organic and African Rhoibos. With milk, in both cases.

Bonus picture:

Yeah, I'm fond of coffee. I'll usually have 2 cups a day (one before school, one after school with a snack or something), sometimes 3 if it's a long day at school or a weekend. Might not seem like much, but I have 3 teaspoons of coffee and 2 teaspoons of sugar, so they're quite strong. If I can't be arsed making coffee, I'll usually go for a tea, usually a 'Traditional Afternoon' or an 'Irish Breakfast'.

I drink coffee, but I never buy it in a coffee shop for several reasons. Firstly they overcharge massively and secondly I am very particular about how it is made. I like my coffee as follows:

1. Coffee granules in the bottom of the cup
2. Half fill with milk
3. Add a small amount of chocolate powder
4. Fill to two thirds full with milk and whisk
5. Microwave until hot
6. Add teaspoon of honey and stir
7. If feeling in the mood, add amaretto.

The closest I've got is drinking double chocolate chocha mocha, which was only 9% coffee and still tasted too much like coffee.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked