League of legends won't work, help

I don't know exaclty what the issue is and i'm having no luck with the official LoL support so far (it's been over a day since i contacted them and no reply).
I start up the launcher, click play and instead of being taken to the login screen i am left with my desktop as if i had not started up the game at all. Opening the launcher again presents me with a notice "Another instance of the launcher is running. Do you want to terminate it?"
Clicking ok brings me to the launcher screen but i am still unable to get to the login page. Cancelling leaves me as before, with no indication that any part of the game or client is even running.
I have tried running a repair from the launcher, from the setup file. I have restarted my computer multiple times, but nothing seems to work.
I don't want to have to re-download and install again unless absolutely necessary.
Thanks in advance for any help.

I don't know man, but I'll give you a bump

....If only to say that the LoL launcher is really buggy. FFS, they are swimming in money, fix it already.

Gave in and did a full uninstall, re-download and install.
Not fucking happy.
I changed nothing and i am left with no explanation or idea of what the actual problem was and a day of LoL lost.
Not fucking happy.

Happend to me before only way to fix it was what you did :/

As far as i could tell the lol patcher/launcher crashed, then the download became corrupted.

Did you try turning it off and on again?
Sorry, I couldn't resist

Anyways, have you tried going to the system tray and seeing if there was anything in there?

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked