''Why do I find this so funny?''

Pages 1 2 NEXT

So I was watching YouTube videos as you do and I came across this one:

Yep that's all it is. For some reason though I couldn't stop laughing at it, I just really found it funny when I really shouldn't have.

Does this ever happen to you, where you're laughing at something and you don't know why?

Yep, usually when it's massively unexpected. Of course, there are lots of times where I'll laugh at something that isn't funny and is socially unacceptable =/

edit: I also found this far funnier than I should have.

Yes this is a classic but the first minute of this always has me laughing.

"ohohohohohoo Yeahhhh~"

"TAKE THAT BITCH!"

So fucking funny.

Also this song

So true it's a bit depressing...

Have to laugh at WHERE THE FUCK IS THE JUNGLER?!

I'm pretty sure Mario just standing there isn't funny. Girl getting pulled to the ground by dog IS funny.

FalloutJack:
I'm pretty sure Mario just standing there isn't funny. Girl getting pulled to the ground by dog IS funny.

-_- That's the whole point. It's not supposed to be funny but I couldn't stop laughing at it anyway

Hazy992:

FalloutJack:

-_- That's the whole point. It's not supposed to be funny but I couldn't stop laughing at it anyway

I know it's the point, but I don't get the joke. That's the problem, you see. Maybe it's because I've watched SMBZ and am use to the idea of Sonic and Mario logic crossing, but errrm...well, have you figured out NOW why you found it funny?

FalloutJack:

Hazy992:

FalloutJack:

I know it's the point, but I don't get the joke. That's the problem, you see. Maybe it's because I've watched SMBZ and am use to the idea of Sonic and Mario logic crossing, but errrm...well, have you figured out NOW why you found it funny?

*wooosh*

I don't think you do get it. There isn't meant to be a joke.

FalloutJack:

Hazy992:

FalloutJack:

Well... no. I've already said I don't know why I found it funny I just do

I did...

Dragonball P (for those who don't know...watch). I laughed my ass off when I first watch it. And I still do.

Yes. This has happened to me many times. Both for things mildly funny and things not funny at all.

Most recent example that's caused this:

Not sure why I can't stop laughing at this. Regardless, I'm really looking forward to seeing the "full" video; whenever the original creator gets around to it.

Well I technically know why this is funny, but I still shouldn't be laughing at it.

Matthew94:
-Snip-

Hazy992:
-And Snape-

Alright, you two, here's the conundrum on my mind about this. Yes, I understand that it's accidental humor, that thing where what happened randomly gets you, and maybe only JUST you. I've had it and I've made it happen plenty of times. Even if there's not an on purpose joke, I was just sort of wondering what - because something DID do it - did the setting off. Just curious. I wonder about these things.

I can't help but laugh at that one scene in the Futurama episode The Why of Fry where the orphan kids are obviously suffering and sad but their situation became so pathetically sad it came full circle and got funny. I don't have a clip but most people here know what I'm talking about.

Vigormortis:
Yes. This has happened to me many times. Both for things mildly funny and things not funny at all.

Most recent example that's caused this:

Not sure why I can't stop laughing at this. Regardless, I'm really looking forward to seeing the "full" video; whenever the original creator gets around to it.

The demoman in that video is priceless.

I can't ever recite this without laughing like mad. It's extremely funny, but I should get used to it at some point.

Do you know JimboMcB?

He's the dude who made that "nope.avi" video. He has a bunch of videos like that. Short videos.

And for some reason I find them all fucking hilarious.

These send me into maniacal fits of laughter, and I don't know why.

Oh, and here's one that's just terrifying:

This just tickles me, maybe it's because I have a cat myself.

That face looks like something my uncle would make. I guess that's why I find this funny as tits.

I tend to laugh at cheap potty humor for some reason. I hate that since I always rally against cheap-used humor like that. poop-dick :p
another example:

deserteagleeye:

That face looks like something my uncle would make. I guess that's why I find this funny as tits.

That's why @Worgen has such a great avatar.

OT:

This is so ridiculous and over-the-top- I mean, Venusaur!

I love Egoraptor.

Palademon:
Well I technically know why this is funny, but I still shouldn't be laughing at it.

Come to Ireland, they have dozens of them nightly, and every one is so over the top it's hilarious.

I personally like the seatbelt one where at the end the ambulance guy stares into the camera while on the radio and says dead serious: 'we know who did all the damage. It was the guy not wearing the seatbelt.'

It should be noted that in that advert the crash was very clearly cause by the oncoming car driving on the entirely wrong side of the road, yet still somehow all the damage and blame was placed on the guy in the car that didn't cause the crash because he wasn't wearing his seatbelt.

Queen Michael:
I can't ever recite this without laughing like mad. It's extremely funny, but I should get used to it at some point.

Haha, tnx for sharing. Made me chuckle. Reminds me of the this text a guy send to his gf in highschool.

Roses are red,
Violets are blue.
Ps: I'm dumping you.

There were laughs to be had that day. Especially when she kicked him in the nuts. Aaaah, stil brings tears to my eyes when I think about it.

this is hillarious.

For some reason I find it funny when people say 'totes awky momo'. I don't know why, it's stupid and doesn't make that much sense but when there's a situation where people are getting seriously angry and someone blurts it out, I find it hilarious.

Irridium:

Heh, gotta love the g-mod (and now the SFM) shorts.

OT:

Just can't fucking help it man. By the time I reach the "in gravy" part I'm already giggling like a school girl. In fact, any really bad or flat "joke" containing the word "faggot" is bound to make me laugh. Just something about it man.

Also theres this pic of some guy who submitted a picture of his dick to in20years with hilarious results. Obviously I can't post it here though.

Kristen Schaal is a horse. The longer it goes the funnier it gets. Kristen Schaal is a comedy fucking genius.

I get this myself, where find something funny in & of itself with punchline or dialog. Its kind of like that episode of Seinfield where Jerry places that tweety bird pez dispenser on Elaines lap & she loses it.

I think the last time I found something funny that wasn't really that funny when you think about it was in the Simpsons episode where Homer coaches the kids football team & uses that electric football game to workout his plan. I found those things buzzing around more funnier than the rest of the stuuf on that episode.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=kEjI7_BKU9s

We all live in a yellow BAAAAANEBLADE!

Well...

Any version of this video makes me smile and break into a giggle fit.

GO SHRIMP GO!

Palademon:

I see your wombo combo, and I raise you Siv HD's wombo combo.

4 Summoner Spells and 2 ultimates used for one Ryze... Worth it.

This is being added to the list actually. This thread needs more pro as heck stuff.

"Watch out! It's the swordboots!"

I don't know why but...got this one from cracked

also garfeild minus garfeild..because very bizare

http://garfieldminusgarfield.net/

SmashLovesTitanQuest:
In fact, any really bad or flat "joke" containing the word "faggot" is bound to make me laugh. Just something about it man.

For your consideration:

OT:

Palademon:

what movie is that from?

Vault101:

Garfield minus Garfield is brilliant :D

Hazy992:

Vault101:

Garfield minus Garfield is brilliant :D

Thanks for reminding me I have to start reading those again! :)

Still makes me laugh.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or