GoT Season 3, New Cast Members

So this video was posted yesterday:

Frankly, I don't really know any of the actors except for Russell and Crook. However, I was thrilled to see the Blackfish and Beric cast, NOW I'm stoked for season 3.

On a random note, the kid playing Jojen is the youngest looking 22 year old I've ever seen.

My fellow Escapists, your thoughts?

Okay, I was sold when I heard Diana Rigg.

For those too young to remember or that never watched The Avengers series .... this is Diana Rigg...

Used to watch the repeats when I was younger and had a little bit of a thing for her (especially the leather catsuit).

That alone is enough to get me going for season 3 of GoT ... even if she is a little bit older now.

Let me finish Clash Of Kings and a Storm of Swords and I'll get back to 'ya :p.

Whatever they're doing with the series: Film faster damn you! I can't wait for reason 3.

I concurr with the TS though: That guy playing Jojen, I'd estimate him to be 16 years old, 17 at most.

Rawne1980:
That alone is enough to get me going for season 3 of GoT ... even if she is a little bit older now.

"A little bit older" is a hell of an understatement.

Christ, Paul Kaye is looking a little different these days.

I'm glad Jojen, Meera, and the Blackfish are going to be introduced next season. The casting continues to be great, staying close to how I imagine the characters to look.

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked