People the World would be better off without.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Hey guys, going onto a bit of a macabre subject today and I just got to say that I in no way condone the act of killing another human being without due process and that this thread is completely hypothetical OK? good. Anyway the subject is if you could off anybody on the face of the Earth, who would it be and why? I would have to go with either David Icke (you know damn well who I am talking about.) or Fred Phelps of the Westboro Baptist Church, both of these people are guilty of warping people's minds and ruining lives. Now before anyone says anything, yes I know that death is not a solution and I just want everybody to know that this is completely hypothetical. Anyway that's it. (CAPTCHA: "good luck" make of that what you will.)

Peter the parking space thief from 3 doors down.

Seriously pissed off from getting back after a drive and finding his shitmobile outside my house. We live on a small street and our house is the gable end. I drive a pretty large vehicle which fits nicely at the end of the street not blocking anyones way in or out.

As it is when that fethwipe parks there I have to drive 3 streets down to park and when it's pissing down it isn't fun.

I seriously hate that wanker with the passion of a thousand burning suns.

So if he was to go, my life would lose the one thing that manages to irritate me and I would be a happier bunny than I already am.

Just other people in general.

Don't really feel its my place to pass judgment on someones life regardless of what they have done.

People I feel the world would be better off without (aka: people I'd gladly use a Death Note on if I could):

I'll join the choir and sing a verse of "Fred Phelps Should Die." The person who murders him should and must go to jail for it, because society cannot tolerate vigilantism or murder, but I am deadly serious when I say that the person who murders Fred Phelps has committed a moral act. The world is only improved by that man's death; even those who love him are better off without his corrupting influence.

All this guy does is mooch off his friend and eat pizza/get drunk

His job entails killing things unseen by the rest of the world.

Escapists...

Dante Must Die

OT: I can't really think of anyone that I would personally want dead, but basically the extremely immoral ones already discussed

I think you arranged your thread title wrong. People is meant to go at the end.

MISANTHROPE AWAY!!!

I don't wish death on most people, since there aren't that many people I hate enough to murder (directly or indirectly) exception for the really evil ones people have already discussed.

There are quite a few people I would really like to see have a bad day, I mean a really bad day, I wish parking tickets on those people. Lots of parking tickets.

If the European Union were a person i daresay the world would be better off without... him?

PsychicTaco115:

Escapists...

Dante Must Die

Nicely done.

Anyone who goes into politics for money rather than the betterment of society.

So yeah, most politicians.

The genuine psychopath who destroyed many years of my life.

Other then him? Meh.

There are very few people who I wish death upon.

The person who raped my ex. I hope they burn.

The parent who was offended by Derpy Hooves for me thanks.

gigastar:
If the European Union were a person i daresay the world would be better off without... him?

PsychicTaco115:

Escapists...

Dante Must Die

Nicely done.

I try

Altough, I wouldn't shed any tears if this Dante was also added to the list:

But not this Dante. This one's awesome:

Whoever thought up Digital Rights Management or On Disk DLC. Preferably both.

Zeckt:
The parent who was offended by Derpy Hooves for me thanks.

Before or after she started talking?

Rawne1980:

Seriously pissed off from getting back after a drive and finding his shitmobile outside my house. We live on a small street and our house is the gable end. I drive a pretty large vehicle which fits nicely at the end of the street not blocking anyones way in or out.

As it is when that fethwipe parks there I have to drive 3 streets down to park and when it's pissing down it isn't fun.

So if he was to go, my life would lose the one thing that manages to irritate me and I would be a happier bunny than I already am.

Next time he does it put your bin bags on his bonnet. If does it again just keep doing it until he stops.

Apart from the obvious really evil people. I'll go with Piers Morgan stop being so fucking annoying or face death.

Also OP do you want David Icke gone because he's messing up your evil plans? You dirty reptilian humanoid bastard.

This woman who works at the same shop I do.
Horrible parent, constantly late, she complains about other staff and insulted me to my boss who knows I'm a hard worker.
I don't work the same shifts as her anymore after that last thing (she got banned from working with me and got her shifts changed) but we had to work together the other day and after a year on the job she still fails to do basic tasks.
Just an unplesant person and she should leave existance and never return.
I don't hate many people but I wish bad things opon her.

Steve...

I hate steve...

OT: The creators of that racist pc game, Ethnic Cleansing, deserve to die...

Of all the people who need to die. It would be this person out of all of them. Immoral, sick, and just outright stupid.

Tony:
Of all the people who need to die. It would be this person out of all of them. Immoral, sick, and just outright stupid.

Nicely done.

OT, I can't really think of anybody, for one reason. Yes, there are some messed up people. But if they were taken out, there is always someone waiting to take control. Think of, say, Scientology. Things didn't get better when L. Ron Hubbard stopped being in charge, and Dave Miscavage took a more powerful role. If anything, they got worse.

David Cameron. The self serving bullingdon club rich boy. How many disabled, old and poor people's tears and blood is needed to fuel he's tainted overinflated ego and he's rich little friends.

Won't be much of england left to salvage if he don't get killed off soon.

Lauren Faust. Why? because screw ponies.Sure I'd lose other good shows but screw ponies.

For his crimes against music, his Vanity and his Hubris, for his causing of poverty and famine, for being an enemy and traitor of the crown; The false knight Paul McCartney shall be han'ged by the neck until his natural death occurs.

May god put rest upon thy soul if thous't deserves't of it.

Have any of you heard of Ronald E. Williams?

If not, then this, this and this should tell you all you need to know. This man needs to be removed.

Either Anita Sarkeesian or Notch.
If I had to choose, I'd choose Notch.
And anyone who ever speaks against my husbando Bendilin~

I'm sure the world wouldn't mind him being sucked into the vaccum of space in a box.

And major props to the bamf who did this:

In all seriousness though,

I hate my state -_-

Tony:

My life now makes sense.

What now? Is there like a formal document we must sign to become mortal enemies? Does it hold up in court as a suicide pact that had a 50% failure?

Total LOLige:

Rawne1980:

Next time he does it put your bin bags on his bonnet. If does it again just keep doing it until he stops.

Apart from the obvious really evil people. I'll go with Piers Morgan stop being so fucking annoying or face death.

Also OP do you want David Icke gone because he's messing up your evil plans? You dirty reptilian humanoid bastard.

Damn. You are onto me!

ElPatron:

Tony:

My life now makes sense.

What now? Is there like a formal document we must sign to become mortal enemies? Does it hold up in court as a suicide pact that had a 50% failure?

I can't figure out if you got it and are just playing along, or if you fell for it. I require enlightenment!

Tony:

Charming. I can now add these to the list of things I have been called, thanks!

OhJohnNo:

ElPatron:

Tony:

My life now makes sense.

I can't figure out if you got it and are just playing along, or if you fell for it. I require enlightenment!

I honestly have no idea what is going on so I joked about it. In retrospective, I could have said I got it and looked really smart.

Rastien:
Don't really feel its my place to pass judgment on someones life regardless of what they have done.

Fool!

With the power of the Death Note I will pass judgement on the guilty! I will defend the weak and those who fear evil! I WILL BE GOD OF A NEW WORLD THAT EVERYONE DESIRES!!!

Alright, obligatory Death Note reference out of the way, now, back OT:

I have to agree, it's not really anyone's place to say "You live! You die!" but if it had to be someone, then I guess maybe Assad in syria. While some people say Fred Phelps, he's more of an annoying, manipulative, bastard. Those dictators are the only people truly evil enough to deserve... Er... "Elimination".

ElPatron:

OhJohnNo:

ElPatron:

My life now makes sense.

I honestly have no idea what is going on so I joked about it. In retrospective, I could have said I got it and looked really smart.

He's used the age-old Escapist trick of using the magic link that sends people to their own profile. Gets people every single time - me too, when I first saw it (in a March Mayhem I believe).

Oh dear, this could go on a while.

Jersey/geordie shore, and anyone who legitmately enjoys it.
Most of the british government.
Rupert murdoch.
Whoever thought everything should go down in price with time except for books, books stay expensive FOREVER. You, you little fucker, are really helping the decline in literacy. Think about it, a kid has ten pounds pocket money, he could buy three "old" DVDs for a tenner that he wants to watch, or he could by one even older book that he's interested in for that same price. Thus, you kill that spark of literacy even before the british school system can kill it with it's boring curriculum.
The guy in charge of EA. At least Bobby Kotick has the decency to pretty much openly be an arsehole, that guy whose name escapes me (something riccotello, I think) went around saying about modern gaming practices that aren't working and then went on to do exactly that.
On that note, Nick Clegg. At least David Cameron's idiotic opinion is his own.
Feminazis. NOTE: Not feminists. Feminazis are feminists except without any sense of equality or even logic.
Racists.

Y'know, I could think of more, but my pepsi's going warm.

JimB:
The person who murders him should and must go to jail for it, because society cannot tolerate vigilantism or murder, but I am deadly serious when I say that the person who murders Fred Phelps has committed a moral act.

You think a person should go to jail for committing what you think of as a moral act?

You scare me, just a little, because I know there must be politicians out there who probably make laws based on that kind of doublethink.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked