0.1% (1)
0.1% (1)
Other
4.5% (31)
4.5% (31)
Want to vote? Register now or Sign Up with Facebook
Poll: What is your eye color?

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

A very simple question and poll I'm putting up because I want to know the eyeball distribution on the Escapist.

I actually learned very recently (yesterday specifically) that my eyes are actually gray. Shattered my reality because I thought they were dark blue my entire life, I guess other types of eyes don't randomly turn blue or green like mine do which blew my mind.

So Escapist, what is your eye color?

Mine are teal with hazzle lines here and there around the edges. Girls love them find them very sexy so I am not complaining plus teal is one of my favorite colours :P

I just voted blue it was either that or green.

I think I have brown eyes though I can't be too sure. I haven't looked in a mirror since before I can remember.

I have your typical brown eyes.

Blue? I think? I always forget the second I look away from the mirror

Green. They're rare, and they are gorgeous.

definately hazel.. a very clear green outer ring and a brown inner ring.. they pretty much match my mums eyes :D

Not simple at all. Greenish/grayish/blueish with a dash of hazel.

Dirty and brown and dark like my soul. I'd KILL just for blue eye color. I might try to get blue with contacts. But contacts suck. Meh... I'd go with purple for contacts. But I still hate contacts...

To my knowledge they're blue, but sometimes they look a bit greenish.

Edit: Also, 300th post. Yay. :D

Somewhere between grey and blue.

You could make an argument for either.

Not entirely certain, to be honest. Historically, I've always identified my eyes as "Blue", but I've started to suspect they might actually be grey, a conclusion drawn in no small part from how easy it is to make them seem either blue or green (Today, for instance, they seem a dull green, which I attribute to my shirt and possibly the lighting). That said, I have noticed that I get stronger 'blue eye' days than green eye ones, so I can't say with any real confidence.

Asita:
Not entirely certain, to be honest. Historically, I've always identified my eyes as "Blue", but I've started to suspect they might actually be grey, a conclusion drawn in no small part from how easy it is to make them seem either blue or green (Today, for instance, they seem a dull green, which I attribute to my shirt and possibly the lighting). That said, I have noticed that I get stronger 'blue eye' days than green eye ones, so I can't say with any real confidence.

That's what puzzled me for a long ass time until I wore a white shirt and now my eyes are undeniably Grey.

Mavinchious Maximus:
A very simple question and poll I'm putting up because I want to know the eyeball distribution on the Escapist.

I actually learned very recently (yesterday specifically) that my eyes are actually gray. Shattered my reality because I thought they were dark blue my entire life, I guess other types of eyes don't randomly turn blue or green like mine do which blew my mind.

I once read that people with grey eyes are the best marksmen. I'm not sure if this is fact or fake, but still.

I have brown eyes.

DJ_DEnM:

Mavinchious Maximus:

I once read that people with grey eyes are the best marksmen. I'm not sure if this is fact or fake, but still.

That would explain why my K.D in halo is positive.

Mine are blue most of the time, but they seem to look green other days. I haven't a clue on why they would appear differently, maybe different moon phases or something xD

Alternating green and blue throughout the day, which is weird.

Blue, which is the only thing about me that people have admitted to liking.

EDIT: *Mr. Boyfriend reads the above post of mine* "I don't like your eyes."

Gee, thanks, now don't I feel all warm and special inside. T_T

First amber on the poll, yay!

Hazel, if you call this hazel (closest I could find to my own eyes):

The outside of my eyes are actually a lot bluer than in this picture, but yeah. My license says Hazel, so we'll go with that.

Brown. The kind where unless you look really closely, they look completely black and expressionless.
It sucks.

I'm not quite sure, exactly. Most people say I have blue eyes, but they look green to me so I voted for that.

Brown Eyes. I knew it would be the most common. :D

Hazel. They alternate between brown and bright green. My gf loves them. :D

I could have sworn i had darn blue eyes. Went to check becuase of this thread, and they look dark grey-ish to me. Kinda weird. And not very awesome, they look quite plain. Oh well.

Hazel changing, which means sometimes they are more green and others more brown and sometimes something confused.

Light blue. I really don't think mine are typical blue they look different. Much more different, which is pretty cool and stuff.

Still I like mine. :D

Brown fading to green at the edges, or so I'm told. I'm colourblind and can't really tell myself.

Standard brown eyes. I'd love purple or dark red contacts though. (I think they're called that?)

Brown, but as time goes on they are slowly gaining a greenish hue. Also, I've got a birthmark on my left eye so the top third of the iris is a very dark brown.

My eye colour is environmentally friendly! Ha-harr.

Blue/gray. Mostly blue, though.

I have big, brown eyes, which is very common. I'd love to have a golden eye color so I could pull off a young Xehanort cosplay.

Green, with a slight amount of blue around the iris. in the winter my eyes are more of a vibrant green.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked